Windows 10: Windows 10 KB4343909 causes office 365 applications to constantly ask for sign in

Discus and support Windows 10 KB4343909 causes office 365 applications to constantly ask for sign in in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ever since installing KB4343909 (released on the 14th of August 2018) my office applications (mainly outlook) every day without fail will pop up with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alison Hamilton, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Windows 10 KB4343909 causes office 365 applications to constantly ask for sign in

Ever since installing KB4343909 (released on the 14th of August 2018) my office applications (mainly outlook) every day without fail will pop up with the "Sign in with your organizational account" window.

Every day I fill in the login credentials, enter the authenticator code and accept the option saying "allow this organisation to control this device".

Some days I will fill it in, it'll say success, outlook appears to continue loading but then this same windows will popup again. If I close the credential window the second time, outlook will continue to load, down the bottom right it will say "needs password" if I click on the "needs password" it suddenly updates and says "connected to microsoft exchange" and then continues to download all my emails just fine, once it's updated my inbox it then pops up with the stupid "sign in with your organizational account" window again... FFS!!

Most days it seems to accept it the first time and then doesn't pop up again till the next day or after I shutdown / reboot the device.

Prior to KB4343909 I was NEVER prompted, it just stayed logged in with none of these issues. It's bloody frustrating.

Questions:

1) Can Microsoft just get it right for once? nevermind, this is a joke question haha funny... but seriously.

2) Is there are fix for this or have I just got completely unlucky and no one else is having this problem?

For now I'm going to roll back this update but yet again in another stroke of Microsoft genius this stupid patch will just prompt to be re-applied every day with no clear way to tell it to perma p*** off.

:)

Alison Hamilton, Aug 22, 2018

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Aug 22, 2018
  3. Logging in to Office 365 Desktop applications causes Windows 10 to freeze

I have an Office 365 Business subscription. I downloaded the Office desktop applications to my Windows 10 PC. When I try to login to any Office application using my Office 365 account, the login screen pops up but is blank, the screen flickers several
    times (goes black and returns) and then Windows freezes completely. The only way to restore it is to cycle power on the PC. I am able to login to the desktop applications using my personal Microsoft account, which is not connected with my Office 365 account.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Moved from:
    Windows
    /Windows 10 /Windows Hello, lock screen & sign-in

Mark Huber (mhuber), Aug 22, 2018
  4. lZKoce Win User

Windows 10 KB4343909 causes office 365 applications to constantly ask for sign in

Office 2013 a.k.a Office 365 question

Hi guys, I hope you are doing fine this weekend. I was looking into the upcoming Office 2013 suite and I have a simple question I couldn't find the answer for. Currently a preview of Office 2013 is running in the form of Office 365. Looking at the retail prices for the final versions and the differences between the packages I came to the conclusion that a stand alone edition is quite expensive and limited. Say I need one license for me, one for my parents, one for my girlfriend, anyway. So a free version of Office 365 is available now. As far as I get it, if I sign up for Office 365 Home Premium I get to install it to 5 PCs and it will be active until 60 days after the release date- that's in May, so around June-July I should be able to use the applications. What I am asking is do I need to be constantly on-line in order to use Word? Is office 365 only on the cloud service of Microsoft>? or I could be offline writing my university project? Because it says it saves the documents by default to the cloud>? Does that mean that in order to create a document my mom has to be on-line as well>?

lZKoce, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 KB4343909 causes office 365 applications to constantly ask for sign in

1. Windows 10 KB4343909 causes office 365 applications to constantly ask for sign in - Similar Threads - KB4343909 causes office

2. Join Windows Insider make Office 365 keep asking me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Join Windows Insider make Office 365 keep asking me sign in: I joined the Windows Insider Program. And After that I got nightmare about office 365 login.Every Office 365 App asks me to sign in with my company account. Office 365 "Enter Password" Dialog -> "Stay signed in to all your apps":OK -> Approve sign in request -> Something Went...
  3. Join Windows Insider make Office 365 keep asking me sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Join Windows Insider make Office 365 keep asking me sign in: I joined the Windows Insider Program. And After that I got nightmare about office 365 login.Every Office 365 App asks me to sign in with my company account. Office 365 "Enter Password" Dialog -> "Stay signed in to all your apps":OK -> Approve sign in request -> Something Went...
  4. Office 365 applications issue with Windows 11

Office 365 applications issue with Windows 11: I recently noticed that office 365 applications like word, excel and PowerPoint is having issue with Windows 11. Based on my initial observations, files synced in to my computer from OneDrive cannot be launched or having issues opening the documents with office 365 apps on...
  5. Cannot sign in to Windows 10 with Office 365 account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot sign in to Windows 10 with Office 365 account: I have a small domain/ tenacy with 5 users. We all have Windows 10 pro and Office 365 accounts.2 of the 5 accounts, can use office 365 accounts to sign and 3 cannot.ACCOUNTS THAT ALLOW OFFICE ACCOUNT TO LOG IN WINDOWS 10james@**** - This has a personal account and work...
  6. Dolby Access application, constantly asking to sign-in to use. signing in to the store...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Dolby Access application, constantly asking to sign-in to use. signing in to the store...: after changing MS account password: Dolby Access application, constantly asking to sign-in to use. signing-in to the MS store doesn't help. the message still shows. tried to uninstall/install the app, login/out from ms-store. nothing works. [ATTACH]...
  7. Office 365 emails on the Windows Mail Application

Office 365 emails on the Windows Mail Application: Hi, I am currently using an office 365 email for work and have been given access to view and send emails on behalf of another persons email who is also using office 365. I have the native windows "mail" application on my PC. I was wondering how I setup the windows mail...
  8. Office 365 apps keep asking for sign in

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 apps keep asking for sign in: I have registered Word, Excel 365 & Co to my Microsoft account. Since a few weeks, these apps show me signed out when I restart my PC. When I sign in using my Microsoft account UserID, I get logged in without being asked for a password. This happens on all my PCs. When I go...
  9. Office 365 sign in issue

Office 365 sign in issue: The first time it happened was yesterday. One User at the office had purchased a new laptop and I loaded our company Office 365 on it using their company email account that the license is tied to. They later added their Gmail account to Outlook and I think this is where the...
  10. Office 365 sign in issue

Office 365 sign in issue: Hi all, I had a message popup every time I loaded Outlook saying my password was about to expire in x days. When there was 3 days left I clicked on it and was asked to change my password, which I did. The next day a popup kept coming up asking for my password when I...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4343909 outlook

2. installing kb4343909 25% goes back to 10% august 2018