Windows 10: Windows 10 KB4505903 fixes audio glitches on some PCs

Discus and support Windows 10 KB4505903 fixes audio glitches on some PCs in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; On July 26, 2019, Microsoft released a new cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1903 (May 2019 Update). This update for Windows 10 version 1903... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jul 28, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Windows 10 KB4505903 fixes audio glitches on some PCs

On July 26, 2019, Microsoft released a new cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1903 (May 2019 Update). This update for Windows 10 version 1903 includes quite significant refinements. For example, Microsoft says this update resolves issues with PDF printing with classic Edge browser.

A bug in Windows 10 May 2019 Update was causing DPC latency spike issue which resulted in audio glitches on some PCs. With Windows 10 KB4505903, Microsoft has fixed a bug that may have caused audio issues on some PCs after the May 2019 Update.

“The Windows 10 1903 DPC latency spike issue (causing audio glitches on some PCs) is fixed in KB4505903. You should see that come through Windows Update normally, shortly,” writes Microsoft’s Pete Brown.

The patch should come through Windows Update automatically, but you can always manually install the cumulative update if you can’t wait.

As mentioned, this patch for Windows 10 also fixes issues with other features. For example, Microsoft has fixed a bug hitting Windows Hello where some users couldn’t use face recognition system. Additionally, this update resolves an issue that prevented users from adjusting the display brightness.

Microsoft is also aware of some known issues in Windows 10 18362.267. For example, Windows Sandbox will still fail to launch.

The post Windows 10 KB4505903 fixes audio glitches on some PCs appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jul 28, 2019
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jul 28, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 28, 2019
  4. Windows 10 KB4505903 fixes audio glitches on some PCs

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers for Windows 10 (Dolby Digital Live/DTS Interactive)

windows 10 build 16184 fixed yeahhhhhhhhh
    ""
    • Some audio drivers have an “encoding Audio Processing Object” feature; this is commonly known as “Dolby Digital Live” or “DTS Connect”. This takes the output of the Windows audio engine mix, encodes it (as Dolby Digital, DTS, or some other format) and sends it out over a S/PDIF optical link for decoding by an external audio receiver. An issue was introduced which resulted in this feature no longer working, which is now fixed.
    • "

itachimendes, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 KB4505903 fixes audio glitches on some PCs

1. Windows 10 KB4505903 fixes audio glitches on some PCs - Similar Threads - KB4505903 fixes audio

2. Audio Glitch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Glitch: I have an odd glitch with audio and the only way to fix it is by resetting the computer, that would be fine apart from the fact that it happens every single time I power on my computer!The glitch happens when I'm listening to audios, I've had to disable the flags from popping...
  3. Windows 10: Audio crackles/glitches

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10: Audio crackles/glitches: I realize that there are several other threads for this, but this is a problem I can't seem to fix. Generally, when I'm listening to music, or recording, playing games, etc. and I'll experience crackles or glitching, like in songs with glitch beats or something. I've tried...
  4. Windows 10 KB4515384 is now causing audio issues on some PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 KB4515384 is now causing audio issues on some PCs: On September 10, Microsoft shipped Patch Tuesday updates for all supported versions of Windows 10, including the May 2019 Update (version 1903). The update comes with a number of security fixes and quality improvements, but it also breaks Windows Search and even audio on some...
  5. Latest Windows 10 update KB4505903 crashes my computer

Latest Windows 10 update KB4505903 crashes my computer: Hello, After many trial and error diagnosing my computer, which specs are: CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x GPU: AMD RX 480 Nitro+ Sapphire 4GB RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR4 I figured out that the latest security update actually crashes my computer at random times when...
  6. Window 10 1903 (KB4505903) upgrade bugs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 1903 (KB4505903) upgrade bugs: I have upgraded my computer to Window 10 1903 (KB4505903. Since the upgrade, I have problems with the folders thumbnail option, the start menu options and Cortana, which are not working or not responding. This is decently a bug in Windows 10 1903 and I wonder if anyone has...
  7. update failure KB4505903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update failure KB4505903: Source Windows Modules Installer Worker Summary CbsPackageServicingFailure2 Date ‎7/‎27/‎2019 7:44 AM Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80070003: 2019-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems...
  8. Microsoft releases KB4505903 for Windows 10 version 1903

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases KB4505903 for Windows 10 version 1903: Microsoft released the second cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1903, KB4505903, on Friday evening to the public. The company tested the update previously in Insider versions to give it another round of testing before releasing it to the public. KB4505903 was released...
  9. Windows Audio Glitch

Windows Audio Glitch: So when watching YouTube videos or any other type of audio the audio glitches and creates a ssssszh like sound. But after restarting the audio affect goes away but then back again. Please Help!...
  10. Glitching Audio

Glitching Audio: I'm curious to know if anyone can help me with this issue. The video link isn't my machine, but a youtube user with a machine producing the same sound. Mine however, only happens for about 3 seconds, very randomly, not reproduceable at will, and only after resets, and ......
Tags: