Windows 10: Windows 10 KB4532695 causes BSOD for some users

Discus and support Windows 10 KB4532695 causes BSOD for some users in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; For some users, Windows 10’s optional cumulative update KB4532695 is causing blue screen of death—or BSOD critical errors. The update also causes audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Feb 2, 2020.

1. WinLatest New Member

Windows 10 KB4532695 causes BSOD for some users

For some users, Windows 10’s optional cumulative update KB4532695 is causing blue screen of death—or BSOD critical errors. The update also causes audio issues on desktops, according to Windows 10 users.

For some background, Windows 10’s latest optional patch was released as a fix to another update that caused File Explorer search issues. While the patch fails at its primary task of fixing the Explorer issues, it is also causing a new set of problems for customers.

The blue screen of death—or BSOD—is an infamous issue that appears when Windows 10 encounters a critical error. When Windows can’t recover from the critical error due to the drivers or faulty update components, a BSOD error appears.

BSODs are generally caused by hardware, software and driver problems, but sometimes they can be caused by issues with Windows 10 update. Some users are reporting that the optional Windows 10 KB4532695 is responsible for sudden BSODs on their computers and some are also reporting slow boot times.

Windows 10 KB4532695 causes BSOD for some users Windows-10-KB4532695.jpg

Apparently, BSOD and other issues can be resolved by uninstalling the botched update, which is optional and it installs only when you manually click on ‘Download and install’ option.

“My desktop just updated to 1909 and tried to reboot. It locked up and won’t boot up. In fact, it does not respond to the power button at all. I can not access the BIOS or do anything at all. This update had been a problem in all my computers, usually slowing down the computer or locking up the screen. This is the first time that I have been unable to uninstall the update to regain the use of the computer,” a user said in a Microsoft community forum post.

“As soon as I got the latest update, I keep going in these boot cycles. Just endless, telling me an error had been found. Then when Windows boots up, it eventually crashes. I’ve reinstalled Windows from an ISO image, same problems. I’ve restored from a back up from three weeks ago, same problems. I’ve come realize that this new update is a huge trouble,” another user noted who termed this update as ‘crazy’.

It also appears that the patch can conflict with audio drivers or with your sound card software, and disable audio. Some have said that the audio stops working after installing the patch, while others say updating Intel drivers may bring back the audio.

There are not many people reporting the BSOD problems, so it’s safe to assume that this is not a widespread issue. If you’re experiencing any issues, your best bet is to uninstall the KB4532695 until Microsoft issues a patch next month.

The post Windows 10 KB4532695 causes BSOD for some users appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Feb 2, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 2, 2020
  3. Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, Feb 2, 2020
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

1. Windows 10 KB4532695 causes BSOD for some users - Similar Threads - KB4532695 causes BSOD

2. Windows 10 update causing BSOD, slow performance for some users

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 update causing BSOD, slow performance for some users: Microsoft released a batch of new Windows Updates that cause massive problems for some users. The recent ‘bug-fixing’ updates pushed out by the company could be one of the worst yet, resulting in Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) errors, performance issues, and other bugs....
  3. Unable to uninstall the KB4532695 Patch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to uninstall the KB4532695 Patch: This patched messed up 2 Lenovo computers and their internet connection. Once it was determined that this install was the cause of the issue I uninstall the patch from one of the computers but when I tried to uninstall from the second one, we received a message that not all...
  4. KB4532695 is driving me crazy with BSOD's

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    KB4532695 is driving me crazy with BSOD's: I can't take it anymore, I've tried a fix where a guy said you should uninstall the update, disable net framework, reinstall and enable it back. It wasn't so simple as I got an error during the uninstall saying it was unsuccesful and when I restarted my PC it would just...
  5. KB4532695 and Office Not Opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KB4532695 and Office Not Opening: I installed Windows Update KB4532695, I then noticed that MS Office 2019 would not open. When I click Word or Outlook the application tries to do an update. There is no update as my Office is updated manually every few days. After 2 minutes a Windows error pops up and it says...
  6. Latest Release KB4532695

Latest Release KB4532695: It's being reported across social media that the latest release KB4532695 is flawed and can cause your computer to not function properly. I have gone into my settings to pause the automatic download for now. How soon will a fix be in for this issue?...
  7. No audio after Windows update KB4532695 on notebook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio after Windows update KB4532695 on notebook: Hi, I need help. My audio is not working after Windows update KB4532695. At the icon its says there is no audio output device is installed. I looked for driver but its not in the device manager and thete is also no any audio device. So i tried to install it with legacy but...
  8. BSOD (Suspecting update KB4532695)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD (Suspecting update KB4532695): Just finished a new computer & got everything up and running. Without paying attention I've installed the update KB4532695, so after a restart of the computer it's a chain of bluescreens. The earliest rollback point I have is with said update already installed & it wont let...
  9. Cumulative Windows Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 KB4532695

Cumulative Windows Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 KB4532695: After installing the cumulative Windows Update for Windows 10 1909 KB4532695 search is not working anymore! [moved from German forums] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cumulative-windows-update-for-windows-10-version/bde7f00c-a5da-4d46-aedd-62ea76145d35
  10. KB4532695

KB4532695: Hi, I have installed the latest update KB4532695 and it causes my WiFi access to fail. I uninstalled it and WiFi OK, reinstalled and failed again. I have an HP laptop and it uses an Intel AC 3165. Any ideas? Thanks Fil...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. KB4532695 any sound

2. mise à jour windows 10 professionnel KB4532695 32bits

3. KB4532695 issues bsod

4. KB4532695 crash windows?,
  5. windows 10v 1909 build kb4532695 using high cpu,
  6. kb4532695 driver state,
  7. info KB4532695,
  8. kb4532695 failure,
  9. KB4532695