Windows 10: Windows 10 keboard partially locked

Discus and support Windows 10 keboard partially locked in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; keyboard of desktop pc got turned over and a combo of keys have somehow locked alpha and numbers keys. Fkeys at top work, Shift, Ctrl, WIN, Alt all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Susie Anderson, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Windows 10 keboard partially locked

keyboard of desktop pc got turned over and a combo of keys have somehow locked alpha and numbers keys. Fkeys at top work, Shift, Ctrl, WIN, Alt all work.

Have turned off sticky keys and filter keys. Cant find any help on internet.

Have removed batteries, rebooted, uninstalled. USB working as mouse and some keys work. Device manager says keyboard working. PC always locates usb on restart.

Confused and frustrated

:)

Susie Anderson, Dec 29, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 29, 2019
  3. HELP 5870 Issues:CCC resets settings on restart, Partial desktop, Lock in 2D clocks!

I didn't understand! Are suggesting this as a prelude to re-installing the CCC again?
    If yes, it's the case of fresh windows installation which I already did..
    If no, removing CCC will result in the desktop switching to a horrible low rez (800x600) and there'll be no black border and no partial desktop!!
    I did try removing only the monitors' drivers, as I said in my first post (Step 3), but I guess It wasn't clear..Sorry! English is not my first language, you know!

4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 keboard partially locked

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 keboard partially locked

1. Windows 10 keboard partially locked - Similar Threads - keboard partially locked

2. Partial installation of Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Partial installation of Windows 10.: How do I finish already started reset installation of Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/partial-installation-of-windows-10/f6512034-7651-46cb-bb0a-26c28b5fdcec
  3. Keboard Special Characters not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keboard Special Characters not working: I have a Dell Inspiron 5567 windows 10. In that the special characters in the numbersnext row after function keys not working while I use Shift + that key sometimes. The Numbers working fine, But the characters Not....
  4. Windows 10 Partial Freeze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Partial Freeze: I recently built a computer from and installed a new copy of Windows 10 on it. Everything was working fine until one day I started downloading software from the components company e.g. MSI afterburner & Corsair iCUE. Shortly after that, while I was in a Fullscreen...
  5. Desktop partially displays lock screen wallpaper

Desktop partially displays lock screen wallpaper: Laptop is docked, connected to two monitors. I put it to sleep. I unplug it from the dock and put it in my backpack in preparation for travel the next day. The next time I use it I am not docked. I log in and now the desktop has around the right 1/3 of the screen covered by...
  6. delete keboard languages

delete keboard languages: I have too many keyboard languages. How do I delete some? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-keboard-languages/8207ed3f-f8b5-4aba-8756-9eddba44b463
  7. Malayalam Inscript Keboard Typing Error

Malayalam Inscript Keboard Typing Error: Hi I am trying to type in Malayalam but some of the alphabets not available in inscript keyboard in windows 10 1903 update. ഉദാഃ ന+്+]=ന്‍ , റ+്+]=ര്‍ , ണ+്+]=ണ്‍ , ല+്+]=ല്‍ , ള+്+=ള്‍ , ക+്+]=ക്‍ when I typing " ] " it shows only one alphabet "ര്‍" , the others not...
  8. Windows 10 partially unresponsive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 partially unresponsive: Ok, so I have a issue thats been plaguing me for around a week now and I cant figure out what is wrong, ill try to include everything Ive done so far. After booting up windows after several minutes, no specific time, it will become unresponsive to mouse clicks etc. Taskbar,...
  9. Windows 10 (partial) crash

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 (partial) crash: Having started my computer, just upgraded to w10, the desktop appeared, without the apps eg MS edge showing in the lower taskbar. On pressing the windows button (bottom left) nothing appeared! I was unable to shutdown, sleep, restart, get settings etc. The only way to power...
  10. Keboard Typing Issues ? ? ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Keboard Typing Issues ? ? ?: I’ve been running on Win 10 upgrade since it came out, and yesterday I did a clean install of Win 10 pro. I not sure if this has to do with Ms shared account stuff syncing, most of it I have disabled, but herein lies the issue. Put my laptop to sleep last night, all I use...