Windows 10: Windows 10 keep changing my audio setting?

Discus and support Windows 10 keep changing my audio setting? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My main problem is when i plug in my headphoneWhich has broken mic i can't select my inbuilt mic. So, When i uninstall the realtek high definition... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DipakChaulagain, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Windows 10 keep changing my audio setting?

My main problem is when i plug in my headphoneWhich has broken mic i can't select my inbuilt mic.

So, When i uninstall the realtek high definition audio driver and reinstall it. Then i can change the mic to inbuilt mic. After severl minutes windows 10 automatic change setting then again i can't change the mic. What the **** is this....

:)

DipakChaulagain, Jan 5, 2020
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 5, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Windows 10 keep changing my audio setting?

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

For those who just need to enable Dolby Digital Live 5.1 for your realtek sound card here is complete manual. Works for me in Win 10 Creators update (1703). Easy installation if you do not need these Dolby things just allow DDL 5.1

Here is the post #27
    https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/...by-digital-live-dts-interactive.228612/page-2
    and here is the link for Realtek R2.80 driver doownload (can not be found on Realtek official site)
    MEGA

You also need to enable Test mode before installation of the driver.

Enable Test mode:

Step 1. Open the Windows command promt as "Run as Administrator".

Step 2. Run "bcdedit -set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS" (without the "").

Step 3. To finalize the process run "bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING ON" (without the "").

Step 4. Reboot and you're done.

To disable it do step 1 and run these commands on step 2 and 3:

Step 2. "bcdedit -set loadoptions ENABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS" (without the "")

Step 3. "bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF" (without the "")

Then do step 4 and you're done.

Then you can continue to installation of the driver.

I hope I helped you, if any questions, ask here I'll try to answer you if I'll be able.

dargissimo, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 keep changing my audio setting?

1. Windows 10 keep changing my audio setting? - Similar Threads - keep changing audio

2. Windows Updates Keeps Changing my settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Updates Keeps Changing my settings: Please help me. Each time Windows makes an update, I lose all of my settings and desktop files. In addition, my taskbar items are deleted and replaced with Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Store, etc. What can I do to prevent this from happening? I have paused updates but when it...
  3. Windows Updates Keeps Changing my settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Updates Keeps Changing my settings: Please help me. Each time Windows makes an update, I lose all of my settings and desktop files. In addition, my taskbar items are deleted and replaced with Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Store, etc. What can I do to prevent this from happening? I have paused updates but when it...
  4. Windows Updates Keeps Changing my settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 advanced audio settings keep changing back to default.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 advanced audio settings keep changing back to default.: I have a GoXLR by TC-Helicon and I use it to allocate apps to different audio outputs. A lot of apps get reset back to default system audio on boot. Example, I have Google Chrome set to my "Music" output. Once I boot my computer, it still says Music but the audio itself will...
  6. Windows 10 updates keep changing my sound settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 updates keep changing my sound settings: I recently updated my windows 10, and the past two updates have wreaked havoc on my sound settings. The first update where this happened was a while back, I updated windows and Realtek HD disabled all my Aux ports. Not sure why, but I had to google how to find the GUI and...
  7. Windows 10 Changes My Audio File Attribute Settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Changes My Audio File Attribute Settings: Window 10 Audacity is my sound file app.. Last night I winnowed down audio file lists to just Name and Date Created and Size. Today Windows has tossed out my work and replaced my Column Heading layout with #, Title, Contributing Artist, and Album. What is going on?...
  8. Windows settings Keeps Changing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows settings Keeps Changing: I sent my computer to Dell to get fixed, and when it got sent back, there was no password to use the computer. Whenever I change it to require a password, it keeps changing back....
  9. No Audio After Changing Settings in Windows 10 v1803

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio After Changing Settings in Windows 10 v1803: I upgraded to W10 v1803 recently. Today I went through Settings and made a few changes. The most substantial thing I did was: Update & Security>Windows Security>Open Windows Defender Security Center>Device security>Core isolation details>Memory integrity; I turned it on. I...
  10. 10 updates keep changing my coreldraw settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    10 updates keep changing my coreldraw settings: Hey All--Each time Windows 10 updates--I lose features of my CorelDraw x5 software, fonts disappear, can't minimize some windows, etc. any ideas out there , *Sick 97850