Windows 10: Windows 10 keep crashing when i shut down or restart my laptop

Discus and support Windows 10 keep crashing when i shut down or restart my laptop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, i am using a windows 10 laptop, i had recently been messing around with different sata drivers for my series 7 hard drive controller, i dont know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by james1981, Nov 13, 2016.

1. james1981 Win User

Windows 10 keep crashing when i shut down or restart my laptop

Hi, i am using a windows 10 laptop, i had recently been messing around with different sata drivers for my series 7 hard drive controller, i dont know if its linked but my laptop recently has been crashing anytime i restart or shut down the laptop, it will go to a sort of bsod screen which looks slightly different in windows 10, but says my laptop has crashed and will restart on its own, sometimes i am having to press the power button in a few secs to get it to shut off.

any ideas at all?

james

:)

james1981, Nov 13, 2016
  2. PawanZZ Win User

Stop code : Bad pool header : windows 10

The lenovo with windows 10 did a shard disk scan a couple of days back and gave a OK report.

Today my laptop crashed with Stop code - bad pool header.

Now the laptop is not shutting down. When i go to the windows icon and click on shut down, the screen goes blank but the power button light stays on. To shut it i have to keep it pressed for a long time .

PawanZZ, Nov 13, 2016
  3. AnsariN Win User
    Blue Screen Error- KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE in windows 10 .

hI,

After upgrading to windows 10, my computer has been crashing several times ,specially when I start or restart it.also in the middle of some work the screen goes blue and I get the message that windows encountered some problem and needs to restart. but it
    gets stuck at 100% and I have to manually shut down the laptop and start it again, only to find the same error.

-- - > The description of the error on the blue screen - KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE.

Please help me with this as my Laptop keeps crashing over and over again.

AnsariN, Nov 13, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 keep crashing when i shut down or restart my laptop

1. Windows 10 keep crashing when i shut down or restart my laptop - Similar Threads - keep crashing shut

2. MY LAPTOP KEEPS ON SHUTTING DOWN EVEN WHEN I HAVE 70% CHARGE

in Windows 10 Customization
    MY LAPTOP KEEPS ON SHUTTING DOWN EVEN WHEN I HAVE 70% CHARGE: so basically my hp spectre (not 360 )keeps on turning off randomly but when i plug it in it turns on when it closes it says Locking.... and then when i plug it in and charge it tells me something about the battery in like a code font and thats it tell me what i should do...
  3. Help with Windows 10 restarting when I select shut down

in Windows 10 Support
    Help with Windows 10 restarting when I select shut down: I've got an older desktop PC that I still use. I used to run Win 7 on this machine and upgraded it to Win 10 a few months ago. Everything was fine until recently. Now I've got a very obnoxious issue. When I select "shut down" the computer restarts instead. To get around...
  4. My Hp 8740 windows 10 keeps shutting down or restarting,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Hp 8740 windows 10 keeps shutting down or restarting,: My Hp 8740 windows 10 keeps shutting down or restarting, after 10 mins or randomly. I have used a 3rd 0f C drive have cleaned and defragged this drive.Also showing as (E;) is HP_TOOLS what is this for? Have tried using a 16GB usb memory stick as readyboost to help...
  5. laptop is immediately restarting after I shut it down

in Windows 10 Support
    laptop is immediately restarting after I shut it down: This happened to me for the first time earlier today. I clicked 'shut down' on my HP laptop, the screen did the usual thing and went black, but then just a few seconds later the screen lit up with the 'welcome' page. Did the same thing several times and then I had to leave...
  6. my laptop shut down when i remove the charger

my laptop shut down when i remove the charger: hi I have an hp laptop the product name is ''J3T7BEA'' I run a win 10 .this morning when I woke up I wanted to turn on my laptop but it didn't when I plugged in the charger it works but when I remove it, it turns off immediately so, please who can help me������...
  7. laptop keeps deleting wifi drivers when shut down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptop keeps deleting wifi drivers when shut down: Hi, I own a V110-15ISK Laptop (Lenovo) - Type 80TL anyways here is the problem: It all started when my usb ports malfunctioned, the device was sent back to Lenovo for repairs. Lenovo repaired the problem and sent the device back to me. The usb ports now work, which is...
  8. My Acer windows 10 laptop keeps shutting down for no reason.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Acer windows 10 laptop keeps shutting down for no reason.: I have recently noticed that my Acer laptop just shuts down unexpectedly. I know it's not as a result of overheating. Please, what do I do?...
  9. My laptop shuts down when i click on restart

My laptop shuts down when i click on restart: I am using lenovo laptop with Windows 10. Whenever I click on restart it shuts down the laptop. I have to press Power on button in order to start it.. How do i fix it?...
  10. it keeps shutting down and restarting now and again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    it keeps shutting down and restarting now and again: it keeps shutting down and restarting now and again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/it-keeps-shutting-down-and-restarting-now-and/73a359e5-d415-44e5-b844-d3ef903b2e82