Windows 10: Windows 10 keep crashing

Discus and support Windows 10 keep crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I recently bought windows 10 for my mother and the pc hast been running stable since. She plays games here GameTwist - Play online on Europe's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tommus, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Tommus Win User

Windows 10 keep crashing

Hello

I recently bought windows 10 for my mother and the pc hast been running stable since. She plays games here GameTwist - Play online on Europe's biggest gaming platform - for free! and always crashes while playing. I hope someone can tell me where the problem is so i can try to resolve it. Thanks in advance

edit
    I already updated the chipset driver and with DDU removed the gpu driver and installed the latest one. This hasnt solved anything.

:)

Tommus, Aug 25, 2015

2. win 10 keeps crashing

windows 10 keeps crashing

tonyashford, Aug 25, 2015
  3. Windows 10 keeps crashing.

Original title : windows 10?????.

Since installing windows 10 it keeps crashing. Took a shop nearly to sort it now its crashed again

georgebremner, Aug 25, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

Windows 10 keep crashing

Can you first fill in your system specs by following the link in my signature, to see what we're looking for click on the My System Specs button at the bottom left of my post.

Your dumps are all blaming the AMD Storage Controller driver, this may well have been offered through Windows Updates but is old and needs updating. Visit the AMD download page and click on the button shown below.
    Attachment 34006
    Code: BugCheck A0, {613, ffffe000262dc800, 0, 1} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for amdxata.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for amdxata.sys Probably caused by : amdxata.sys ( amdxata+16be ) Followup: MachineOwner --------- 0: kd> lmvm amdxata start end module name fffff800`b54f0000 fffff800`b54fb000 amdxata T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: amdxata.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\amdxata.sys Image name: amdxata.sys Timestamp: Wed Apr 29 00:33:27 2009 (49F79247) CheckSum: 0000EC74 ImageSize: 0000B000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

Boozad, Aug 25, 2015
  5. Tommus Win User
    Well i tried to find a driver with the official tool of AMD but its says there no supported hardware found. I think AMD wont release windows 10 drivers for the HD 4xxx serie. After googling i eventually found out the windows 8.1 driver also should work with windows 10. I wil try to use some other 8.1 drivers but basicly this card should be supported in windows 10 right? I thought minimun requirements was dx9 and this card is dx11 i think.

Tommus, Aug 25, 2015
  6. Boozad Win User
    I'm not too sure if that card is supported or not to be honest, but the driver definitely needs updating. Keep us posted on how it goes.

Boozad, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 keep crashing

1. Windows 10 keep crashing - Similar Threads - keep crashing

2. Computer keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps crashing: I keep getting a message that says DPC Watchdog in a blue screen and crashes. Please HelpThis PC is a couple of month old not even a year. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-keeps-crashing/ef7c1ece-e2d8-4b24-8cd9-d00a2331247d
  3. Computer keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps crashing: I keep getting a message that says DPC Watchdog in a blue screen and crashes. Please HelpThis PC is a couple of month old not even a year. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-keeps-crashing/ef7c1ece-e2d8-4b24-8cd9-d00a2331247d
  4. PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time: So for the past few weeks my pc will crash after playing a game for a few minutes and has crashed while looking at my event viewer as well. I've tested on different games and they crash on all. The screen goes black and restarts like normal. I have ran diagnostics on ram and...
  5. PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time

PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time: So for the past few weeks my pc will crash after playing a game for a few minutes and has crashed while looking at my event viewer as well. I've tested on different games and they crash on all. The screen goes black and restarts like normal. I have ran diagnostics on ram and...
  6. My games keep crashing on my gaming PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games keep crashing on my gaming PC: I have a Ryzen 5 3600, GTX 1660S, 16Gb RAM, 4Tb HDD where it is installed. For some reason my game keeps crashing. At first I thought maybe my computer was getting too hot so I use an air canister to clean it out and my GPU temperature stabilizes at 70C so I don't think it's...
  7. My games keep crashing on my gaming PC

My games keep crashing on my gaming PC: I have a Ryzen 5 3600, GTX 1660S, 16Gb RAM, 4Tb HDD where it is installed. For some reason my game keeps crashing. At first I thought maybe my computer was getting too hot so I use an air canister to clean it out and my GPU temperature stabilizes at 70C so I don't think it's...
  8. event viewer keep getting crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event viewer keep getting crashes: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xZ8vcqtIcxG5aM4axNRfZxp2QCja0ZKs/view?usp=sharing event log link7800x3d3080 evgaROG-THOR-1200Psux670e hero mobo 64gb ddr5 ram need help please...
  9. event viewer keep getting crashes

event viewer keep getting crashes: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xZ8vcqtIcxG5aM4axNRfZxp2QCja0ZKs/view?usp=sharing event log link7800x3d3080 evgaROG-THOR-1200Psux670e hero mobo 64gb ddr5 ram need help please...
  10. My games keep crashing since i updated to windows 11

My games keep crashing since i updated to windows 11: Hello ! Few weeks ago i updater my computer to windows 11. Since then, it keeps crash in every game Cyberpunk, Apex, Minecraft... And i can't understand why. For cyberpunk, the crash report mention data execution prevention DEP violation. Since every game crash the same way...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook keep crashing in 1903 image