Windows 10: Windows 10 keep freezing

Discus and support Windows 10 keep freezing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got my PC to start up but met with a freeze on my desktop. Unable to do anything I restarted it and tried a system restore and pc reset but to no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by koosha-, Apr 3, 2019.

1. koosha- Win User

Windows 10 keep freezing

I got my PC to start up but met with a freeze on my desktop. Unable to do anything I restarted it and tried a system restore and pc reset but to no avail.

This time round it froze at log in. What's wrong with my PC? I could get it started on save mode though. So I ran a sfc /scannow for my PC and got the message below.

What does it mean:

"Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.
    For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at
    windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline
    repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag."

And what can I do to fix those unfixed? Will getting any of those fixed solve my problem? Thx!

:)

koosha-, Apr 3, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 3, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 keep freezing

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 keep freezing

1. Windows 10 keep freezing - Similar Threads - keep freezing

2. Switched Mobo and CPU and PC keeps freezing/blue screening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Switched Mobo and CPU and PC keeps freezing/blue screening: I just switched my pc from an ASUS ROG Strix Z370f Gaming motherboard and 8700k to an MSI MPG Z690 EDGE Wi-Fi motherboard and 13700k. The computer posts just fine, but will freeze or blue screen after no more than 10 minutes. I have tried reactivating windows, updating...
  3. Switched Mobo and CPU and PC keeps freezing/blue screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switched Mobo and CPU and PC keeps freezing/blue screening: I just switched my pc from an ASUS ROG Strix Z370f Gaming motherboard and 8700k to an MSI MPG Z690 EDGE Wi-Fi motherboard and 13700k. The computer posts just fine, but will freeze or blue screen after no more than 10 minutes. I have tried reactivating windows, updating...
  4. Switched Mobo and CPU and PC keeps freezing/blue screening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Apps keep freezing because I disabled some services in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps keep freezing because I disabled some services in windows 11: I disabled some services in the services app on windows 11, and now certain apps will freeze and crash when I try to perform certain tasks. Settings will freeze and then crash when I try to uninstall an app, explorer will freeze and then restart when I try to access certain...
  6. Apps keep freezing because I disabled some services in windows 11

Apps keep freezing because I disabled some services in windows 11: I disabled some services in the services app on windows 11, and now certain apps will freeze and crash when I try to perform certain tasks. Settings will freeze and then crash when I try to uninstall an app, explorer will freeze and then restart when I try to access certain...
  7. My pc keeps randomly either black screening, freezing, or restarting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps randomly either black screening, freezing, or restarting.: This will occur at any time that the pc is on, but the longer I leave the pc untouched the more likely it is that it will do one of those things when I get back on it. It is a brand new pc I just recently got, with an AMD Ryzen 9 7900x and an RTX 4070Ti. I don't know why it...
  8. My pc keeps randomly either black screening, freezing, or restarting.

My pc keeps randomly either black screening, freezing, or restarting.: This will occur at any time that the pc is on, but the longer I leave the pc untouched the more likely it is that it will do one of those things when I get back on it. It is a brand new pc I just recently got, with an AMD Ryzen 9 7900x and an RTX 4070Ti. I don't know why it...
  9. My PC keeps freezing, Task manager shows my RAM at 99% even when idle or watching a simple...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps freezing, Task manager shows my RAM at 99% even when idle or watching a simple...: I Upgraded to Windows 11 a couple of months ago and am having issues with my PC freezing randomly, It happens when I'm barley using the PC such as looking for files, when I'm playing games after they were running fine and when I'm browsing with only a few tabs open less than...
  10. My PC keeps freezing, Task manager shows my RAM at 99% even when idle or watching a simple...

My PC keeps freezing, Task manager shows my RAM at 99% even when idle or watching a simple...: I Upgraded to Windows 11 a couple of months ago and am having issues with my PC freezing randomly, It happens when I'm barley using the PC such as looking for files, when I'm playing games after they were running fine and when I'm browsing with only a few tabs open less than...