Windows 10: Windows 10 keep restarting! Recovery fail

Discus and support Windows 10 keep restarting! Recovery fail in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i have decided to restart my whole pc just to remove my old files after i do that and the windows startet to inistal i get an error about the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mato, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Mato Win User

Windows 10 keep restarting! Recovery fail

So i have decided to restart my whole pc just to remove my old files after i do that and the windows startet to inistal i get an error about the inistalation so i had an option to restart my pc or to turn it of!
    so i turn it off and now its keep restarting.
    First it show me ASUS like allways and after that i keep getting black screen and its keep restarting

Pls Help! and sry for my bad english :/

:)

2. Unclezip Win User

Annivesary update failure

After win 10 Anniversat update windows fails to restart.

Comes up with Cannot recover system.

Something wrong with thread extension not....

Then presented with several option.

Tried using usb recovery stick--don't work

Then chose restore and that worked.

This is the 3rd time because it keeps down loading.

cumulative update kb3176495 and then fails on restart.

Like "GROUND HOG DAY"

Unclezip, Sep 28, 2016
  3. windows 10 download

why does Windows 10 download version keep failing to download. also the recovery files on the internet don't download

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

Craig Mochrie, Sep 28, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 keep restarting! Recovery fail

1. Windows 10 keep restarting! Recovery fail - Similar Threads - keep restarting Recovery

2. windows 10 keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 keeps restarting: Hello, my PC keeps bluescreening and restarting. I have isolated the problem and know that its when I share my VPN connection from my PC over ethernet to my Xbox it doesn't seem to happen when I'm just using the VPN normally without sharing. The thing is, I've been using this...
  3. Windows 10 keep restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 keep restarting: From few days I’m facing difficulty when using my PC because it’s constantly getting restart. When I’m opening folders it getting suddenly stucked and then PC automatically restarting. Can anyone suggest me how to fix this.Thanks...
  4. Windows 10 keep restarting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 keep restarting: From few days I’m facing difficulty when using my PC because it’s constantly getting restart. When I’m opening folders it getting suddenly stucked and then PC automatically restarting. Can anyone suggest me how to fix this.Thanks...
  5. Windows 10 USB recovery failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 USB recovery failed: After the recent windows 10 2004 update build 19041.450, i was experiencing major FPS drops in games. So i decided to reset my laptop and but it failed, it gave me an error. So i connected my USB recovery drive which i created and tried to recover windows, but it keeps...
  6. Windows 10 keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 keeps restarting: My laptop keeps restarting on loop, i can't even boot in SAFE mode, it just keeps restarting. Please help someone submitted by /u/kiiici [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fpuqj4/windows_10_keeps_restarting/
  7. Failed update, pc keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Failed update, pc keeps restarting: Hey everyone I probably got the wrong reddit sub? sorry if that's the case. The thing is my computer stopped working a while ago or rather is stuck in an endless restating cycle. What happened is that the update for windows 10 1903 started unexpectedly ( I was still on 1890),...
  8. window 10 recovery failed

window 10 recovery failed: I have Hp PAV 510-p127 Personal computer. With Window 10. Some how Window 10 running, I used recovery disk to factory reset, but at the end It show recovery failed. Please let me know what to do. Thanks....
  9. Windows 10 keeps restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keeps restarting: Hi! My Windows 10 desktop keeps restarting over and over whenever I turn it on, without ever reaching the sign-in screen. I've tried F8 and Shift+F8 to try to force it into Safe Mode, but it doesn't work. Are there any other options that I might have? Thanks!...
  10. Windows 10 keeps restarting

Windows 10 keeps restarting: Migrated my Toshiba laptop last November from Windows 8 to Windows 10. Now the laptop keeps restarting. Researched the issue and learned that the issue started last summer. The laptop does NOT have a DVD player. Can anyone please help?*Sad 37699