Windows 10: Windows 10 Keep scrolling down when my controller is plugged in

Discus and support Windows 10 Keep scrolling down when my controller is plugged in in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 Keep scrolling down when my controller is plugged in. My controller have some issues, one of them is that the trigger button the right one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PoPoGne, Mar 8, 2021.

1. PoPoGne Win User

Windows 10 Keep scrolling down when my controller is plugged in

Windows 10 Keep scrolling down when my controller is plugged in. My controller have some issues, one of them is that the trigger button the right one shifts, witch means that it's always slightly pressed. I think this is what is causing this scrolling problem. Also this problem occours only in certain application such as settings or photo. And I want to ask if there is a solution for this problem, for example disable the controller in controlling windows applications.

I'm linking a video to this discussion to show the problem i have.

:)

PoPoGne, Mar 8, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 8, 2021
  3. DTS Audio Control and headphone plug

Hi Terry,

This issue with the DTS Audio Control can be caused by system corruption on the application itself. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you uninstall the application. Here's how:

• Type DTS in the search field at the task bar.
    • Right-click on the DTS Audio Control in the results.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Once done, proceed with installing it back.

You can also check out with HP as the manufacturer of this application for any updated drivers that can help to resolve the issue.

You may try to plug in the headphone again once the issue has been resolved. If it is the same, try a different headphone and let us know about the results.

Should you need additional assistance, do let us know.

Jennifer Bri, Mar 8, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Keep scrolling down when my controller is plugged in

Certain window items bounce on Scrolling

Hi Sandeep,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know if your touchpad functionality is fine other than the mentioned issue?

As you are facing issues with scroll options in few of the applications on Windows 10. Try the below and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to change the mouse & touchpad settings and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key, type mouse
      and select Mouse & touchpad settings.
    • Choose appropriately with the following options and check if the issue persists.
    • Roll the mouse wheel to scroll
    • Choose how many lines to scroll each time

Method 2:

Step 1: As you are using touchpad, I suggest you to use different mouse to different ports and check if it helps.

Step 2: I suggest you to boot the computer to Safe mode and check if the issue persists.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Keep scrolling down when my controller is plugged in

1. Windows 10 Keep scrolling down when my controller is plugged in - Similar Threads - Keep scrolling down

2. Windows keeps scrolling down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows keeps scrolling down: Hey,so in multiple programs my laptop keeps on scrolling down until the bottom of the page. Also happens when not in fullscreen. When typing text it sometimes keeps on shifting the cursor right. This happens in intervals and then stops.I dont have a mouse attatched. I am...
  3. Windows keeps scrolling down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps scrolling down: Hey,so in multiple programs my laptop keeps on scrolling down until the bottom of the page. Also happens when not in fullscreen. When typing text it sometimes keeps on shifting the cursor right. This happens in intervals and then stops.I dont have a mouse attatched. I am...
  4. Windows keeps scrolling down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My pages keep scrolling up and down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pages keep scrolling up and down: When I go on any window related apps such as the Microsoft store or within settings, the page immediately scrolls to the bottom or top and won’t let me scroll what so ever. Even when I start up the computer, the time and date on the Lock Screen is going up and down in a...
  6. My pages keep scrolling up and down

My pages keep scrolling up and down: When I go on any window related apps such as the Microsoft store or within settings, the page immediately scrolls to the bottom or top and won’t let me scroll what so ever. Even when I start up the computer, the time and date on the Lock Screen is going up and down in a...
  7. Laptop keeps scrolling down

Laptop keeps scrolling down: I have noticed a couple of problems after updating my system's windows 10 such as not been able to access my UEFI or format my system. However, the problems didn't pose a serious threat to productivity as the current problem. The end key function keeps activating by itself....
  8. My scroll bar keeps scrolling to the right and down in control panel and the windows...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My scroll bar keeps scrolling to the right and down in control panel and the windows...: WINDOWS 10 Hi, whenever i put my mouse over like the volume bar on youtube for example it just scrolls to the right, and if i have a chrome tab when im not in fullscreen it scrolls to the right. However when i go to control panel it scrolls down without me doing anything, i...
  9. Whole lotta' scrolling when I plug a controller in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whole lotta' scrolling when I plug a controller in: Whenever I plug a controller in it starts scrolling rampantly down. I thought I fixed this and now it scrolls right constantly instead and this is bad because I can't play my game pass games and I'm resetting every 5-10 minutes just join anyone's game. I thought it was a...
  10. Windows keeps scrolling down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows keeps scrolling down: my screen keeps scrolling down and does not let me scroll up , but when i press spacebar it goes back to normal. what should i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-keeps-scrolling-down/9727b09b-798f-4ab1-bf29-a252af1924cd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. controller plugged in windows scrolls