Windows 10: Windows 10 Keep Showing Log in to Microsoft Account for Offline Accounts

Discus and support Windows 10 Keep Showing Log in to Microsoft Account for Offline Accounts in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I was a long time user of Windows, most people are, and we have microsoft account, many of us do. But MANY, LIKE MANY of us do not want to log in using... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by HadyWilli, May 5, 2022.

1. HadyWilli Win User

Windows 10 Keep Showing Log in to Microsoft Account for Offline Accounts

I was a long time user of Windows, most people are, and we have microsoft account, many of us do. But MANY, LIKE MANY of us do not want to log in using our microsoft account in our computers.PLEASE DO NOT KEEP SHOWING THE LOG IN WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT WINDOW EVERYTIME WE RESTART OUR COMPUTER WITH INTERNET.Thank you.Best,An annoyed Linux user who have to help their friends and families to use windows.

:)

HadyWilli, May 5, 2022
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Windows 10 Keep Showing Log in to Microsoft Account for Offline Accounts :(

Zakin, May 5, 2022
  3. silkstone Win User
    Windows 8 with 2 Microsoft accounts?

Hi guys,

I have a small dilemma and if anyone could give some advice, it would be greatly appreciated.

My school is switching from Gmail and Gdrive to Outlook and Onedrive for mail and cloud services soon.

They provide us all with a small netbook, but I prefer to use my personal laptop in class as it allows me to run Ubuntu in a VM for various applications I need to use for practical work. In general, it's all-round easier to work with a full size laptop (and keyboard) than with a tiddly netbook.

I already have windows 8.1 on my laptop with an offline account. To be able to use the offline and folder syncing facilities of Onedrive, I understand that I will need to log in to windows with my work e-mail to do this, and I believe I can disable all sync settings

I'm wondering what the implications would be to log into my personal computer with my work account ( changing my current account from a local account). If I turn off the option to sync settings, is any other information sent to Microsoft?

silkstone, May 5, 2022
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, May 5, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Keep Showing Log in to Microsoft Account for Offline Accounts - Similar Threads - Keep Showing Log

2. Windows 10 Keep Showing Log in to Microsoft Account for Offline Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Keep Showing Log in to Microsoft Account for Offline Accounts: I was a long time user of Windows, most people are, and we have microsoft account, many of us do. But MANY, LIKE MANY of us do not want to log in using our microsoft account in our computers.PLEASE DO NOT KEEP SHOWING THE LOG IN WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT WINDOW EVERYTIME WE...
  3. Windows 10 Keep Showing Log in to Microsoft Account for Offline Accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Keep Showing Log in to Microsoft Account for Offline Accounts: I was a long time user of Windows, most people are, and we have microsoft account, many of us do. But MANY, LIKE MANY of us do not want to log in using our microsoft account in our computers.PLEASE DO NOT KEEP SHOWING THE LOG IN WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT WINDOW EVERYTIME WE...
  4. windows log in and Microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows log in and Microsoft accounts: My computer crashed and I had to start over again. I am unexperienced with windows and microsoft 365. I have 2 microsoft accounts. 1st one a mistake The mistake is listed under all settings / accounts as administrator. I do not know if this makes a difference, but I would...
  5. windows log in and Microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows log in and Microsoft accounts: My computer crashed and I had to start over again. I am unexperienced with windows and microsoft 365. I have 2 microsoft accounts. 1st one a mistake The mistake is listed under all settings / accounts as administrator. I do not know if this makes a difference, but I would...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 keeps logging into unwanted Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 keeps logging into unwanted Microsoft account: Hello, I'm trying to play Minecraft with my friends buy, I can't log into my account because everytime I try logging into my other account on the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition start screen, it automatically logs me into my old account. I've logged out many times but it keeps...
  7. microsoft account and google accounts keeps logging out

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    microsoft account and google accounts keeps logging out: This all started when i went from 1909 to 2004 and back to 1909 due to bugs and eventually updated again back to 2004 . So currently on 2004 and my mail app starts randomly logging me out of mail both my ms account and my google accounts . At first i thought it was a mail...
  8. Computer keeps logging in to microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer keeps logging in to microsoft account: Hello everyone. So I've had this issue for a while now. I worked in a company where I got asigned a laptop. In this laptop I logged in to my microsoft account. When I left that laptop, I tried erasing every trail of my information and my Microsoft account. But now in my...
  9. microsoft account keeps logging out

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    microsoft account keeps logging out: I've experienced this for more than 2 weeks. I can fix this by clicking on fix now button and entering my pin. But this happens again randomly. Here the screenshots [ATTACH] [ATTACH] 136552
  10. microsoft account keeps logging out

in Windows 10 Support
    microsoft account keeps logging out: I've experienced this for more than 2 weeks. I can fix this by clicking on fix now button and entering my pin. But this happens again randomly. Here the screenshots [ATTACH] [ATTACH] 136552