Windows 10: Windows 10 keep shuting down after switch to desktop... help!

Discus and support Windows 10 keep shuting down after switch to desktop... help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i got this problem after i upgrade my cpu I got blackscreen first without cursor and try to figure it out by switching the gpu onboard and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MuhamadRivan, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Windows 10 keep shuting down after switch to desktop... help!

So i got this problem after i upgrade my cpu

I got blackscreen first without cursor and try to figure it out by switching the gpu onboard and it worked so i switching again to my main gpu gt 1030 and its happening, when ever i reach the desktop the pc shutdown it self, its happening all the time, already tried with safe enable mode and it give the same response

My pc specification was :

Intel i 5 2500k

Gt 1030 2gb

8 gb rams

Infinite power supply 400 watt bronze

So what should i do ?

:)

MuhamadRivan, Mar 13, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 13, 2020
  3. need help with windows 10 missing desktop problem

You can disable tablet mode in settings

Disabling Tablet Mode :

• Go to the Tablet Mode tab under Settings -> System -> Tablet Mode
    • Toggle the "make Windows more touch friendly" option off.
    • Select whether the device switches modes automatically ->change to Dont Ask/Don't Switch.

DeathtoGnomes, Mar 13, 2020
  4. Windows 10 keep shuting down after switch to desktop... help!

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 keep shuting down after switch to desktop... help!

1. Windows 10 keep shuting down after switch to desktop... help! - Similar Threads - keep shuting down

2. Either it's not shuting down properly or it's when starting/powering up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Either it's not shuting down properly or it's when starting/powering up: [IMG] Asus G60Jx Laptop 6 GB RAM Nvidia 360m Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC So this is What I get after about every 4th startup/ power up or out of hibernation. Comes up with the first screen when bios boots. At first I removed the power and battery, then held the power...
  3. windows 10 keeps switching windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 keeps switching windows: When i'm gaming, my window just randomly changes. it's very annoying. it's basically the same effect as pressing ALT+TAB but it happens on it's own. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-keeps-switching-windows/97ebbaa0-6029-4745-a635-bb0b5de946d5
  4. Windows 10 switching to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 switching to desktop: Windows keeps switching to the desktop after the last time this happened I went and checked the event log and this is the event that keeps doing it. Event 10016, DistributedCOM The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the...
  5. Switch users and keep all desktop items

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switch users and keep all desktop items: I took over the wife's laptop and want to keep everything as is but change user/account to me, any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switch-users-and-keep-all-desktop-items/210a8e11-a08c-4305-b21f-05dd642f35ea
  6. Windows is automatically shuting down and rebooting. How to rectify?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows is automatically shuting down and rebooting. How to rectify?: Windows is shutting down automatically and getting rebooted. How to resolve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-automatically-shuting-down-and/ac7129a5-b709-4193-a10f-7e9623a01bee
  7. microsoft photos keeps shuting down when open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft photos keeps shuting down when open: Every time I open up my photos a few seconds go by and it shuts down. I think I tried every thing help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-keeps-shuting-down-when-open/d8e86d8a-d0c2-4d55-82ee-0c337a80bee5
  8. Computer keeps switching back to the desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer keeps switching back to the desktop: Why is it doing this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-keeps-switching-back-to-the-desktop/0ea18e0d-2035-40b6-a176-8c03967bd2bc
  9. Desktop keeps "shutting down"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop keeps "shutting down": I have been experiencing a problem with the computer shutting down multiple times a day. Sometimes when I am using QuickBooks, sometimes when using the internet, Word and so one. When it restart the computer all the windows are saved when I open the programs again. Its only...
  10. when shuting down, windows puts the NTFS into an non-editable state

in Windows 10 Support
    when shuting down, windows puts the NTFS into an non-editable state: [img] which shut-down option should i change to remove that hibernation part (fast restarting)from the shutdown process i could find any help anywhere else 80136