Windows 10: Windows 10 keep shuting down after switch to desktop... help!

Discus and support Windows 10 keep shuting down after switch to desktop... help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i got this problem after i upgrade my cpu I got blackscreen first without cursor and try to figure it out by switching the gpu onboard and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MuhamadRivan, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Windows 10 keep shuting down after switch to desktop... help!

So i got this problem after i upgrade my cpu

I got blackscreen first without cursor and try to figure it out by switching the gpu onboard and it worked so i switching again to my main gpu gt 1030 and its happening, when ever i reach the desktop the pc shutdown it self, its happening all the time, already tried with safe enable mode and it give the same response

My pc specification was :

Intel i 5 2500k

Gt 1030 2gb

8 gb rams

Infinite power supply 400 watt bronze

So what should i do ?

:)

MuhamadRivan, Mar 13, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 13, 2020
  3. need help with windows 10 missing desktop problem

You can disable tablet mode in settings

Disabling Tablet Mode :

• Go to the Tablet Mode tab under Settings -> System -> Tablet Mode
    • Toggle the "make Windows more touch friendly" option off.
    • Select whether the device switches modes automatically ->change to Dont Ask/Don't Switch.

DeathtoGnomes, Mar 13, 2020
  4. Windows 10 keep shuting down after switch to desktop... help!

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 keep shuting down after switch to desktop... help!

1. Windows 10 keep shuting down after switch to desktop... help! - Similar Threads - keep shuting down

2. pc keeps shuting down and restarts need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc keeps shuting down and restarts need help: my pc shuts down an restarts and i dont know why i tested my ram with prime95i tested my grapichs card i tested my ram no shutdowns and restarts but by gaming problem come's back...
  3. pc keeps shuting down and restarts need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc keeps shuting down and restarts need help: my pc shuts down an restarts and i dont know why i tested my ram with prime95i tested my grapichs card i tested my ram no shutdowns and restarts but by gaming problem come's back...
  4. pc keeps shuting down and restarts need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. PC keeps shuting down, faster

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps shuting down, faster: Hi,My PC randomly crashed, while i was playing CP77.I then restarted it, which worked, but it would keep turning off, just going out like pulling the power supply.This would keep happening faster, so less and less time between starting and just turning off, not even fully...
  6. PC keeps shuting down, faster

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps shuting down, faster: Hi,My PC randomly crashed, while i was playing CP77.I then restarted it, which worked, but it would keep turning off, just going out like pulling the power supply.This would keep happening faster, so less and less time between starting and just turning off, not even fully...
  7. PC keeps shuting down, faster

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Pc shuting down after entering a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc shuting down after entering a game: Whenever i try to open a game like minecraft on my Intel HD Graphics Card laptop,it randomly shuts down,its dosn't show a screen saying that is turning off,it just turn all black.Also,my pc has a batery problem when i pull off the charger i just shuts down....
  9. whidows not shuting down

whidows not shuting down: hello I have a toshiba u500 from 2009 with 4GB ram and T4200 cpu and GMA4500M gpu no battery. when I want to shutdown my laptop all systems stop working but the cpu fan keeps running and if I force it to shut down the windows starts much slower with a failure report and if...
  10. Windows 10 keep shuting down while installation

Windows 10 keep shuting down while installation: It was working perfectly fine for two months. Until last night, when suddenly without a reason it shutdown while the end of movie. Happened three times in a row, exactly on same moment. So the next day after successful log in, I decided to format and clean install the...