Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps acting like i've installed French keyboard input

Discus and support Windows 10 keeps acting like i've installed French keyboard input in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As title says, windows 10 in the bottom right keeps displaying the alternative keyboard inputs, showing to be french there under English. When I go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AngrywithWindows, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Windows 10 keeps acting like i've installed French keyboard input

As title says, windows 10 in the bottom right keeps displaying the alternative keyboard inputs, showing to be french there under English. When I go to settings there is no language pack other than English united states, and I can get rid of this temporarily only through restarting pc. It's pretty annoying, and I've found one other post about this problem a while ago, with no useful solutions.

Windows 10 keeps acting like i've installed French keyboard input 2b566e5f-8d75-4f57-ab08-f0a99b6033a1?upload=true.png

Windows 10 keeps acting like i've installed French keyboard input cb19f3a2-1297-402e-8c03-d9e0a8a983e6?upload=true.png

:)

AngrywithWindows, Mar 2, 2021
  2. kensiko Win User

Can't delete french keyboard input!

For some reason, on my mother's PC on which a guy upgraded the PC from Windows 7, the French of France keyboard will not allow to be deleted. The France French keyboard is not in the list of input methods but it still shows in the language bar.

Windows is in French and the main language is French from France. It is the same here on my own computer and I do not have the French France keyboard, only French Canada.

Is there any solution ?

kensiko, Mar 3, 2021
  3. keyboard keep switching from US input to french.

So since last update Win10 keep switching my keyboard input language to french although I have an US qwerty keyboard. I tried removing the french keyboard in the language option but there is no french keyboard there. I have both language installed (french
    and US english) and the region is set to US. I looked at the other posts here mentioning a similar problem, but none of them worked. In language>language options, I only have US as an input method.

Please help this is driving me nuts!

DedeMauriceBob, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 keeps acting like i've installed French keyboard input

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 keeps acting like i've installed French keyboard input

1. Windows 10 keeps acting like i've installed French keyboard input - Similar Threads - keeps acting i've

2. French Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    French Keyboard: I am taking French classes. I am running Windows 11 64 bit. I tried to add French to the language choices so that I could type compositions in French. I followed the instructions for doing this for Windows 11 and the system showed that the French pack was installed in...
  3. Controller acting like a mouse and keyboard on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controller acting like a mouse and keyboard on windows 10?: when ever i try and sprint in a game a keyboard pops up and its really annoying https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/controller-acting-like-a-mouse-and-keyboard-on/618d958c-2194-48a5-aa06-9a037c99e023
  4. Controller acting like a mouse and keyboard on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Controller acting like a mouse and keyboard on windows 10?: when ever i try and sprint in a game a keyboard pops up and its really annoying https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/controller-acting-like-a-mouse-and-keyboard-on/618d958c-2194-48a5-aa06-9a037c99e023
  5. Some windows features + apps input keyboard as french

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some windows features + apps input keyboard as french: I turned my computer off when it was in english and accidentaly knocked buttons on the keyboard, and the main input is french i think it is french but the OS features and apps Settings, search etc are in french, and external apps like firefox are in english input.I've tried...
  6. Some windows features + apps input keyboard as french

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some windows features + apps input keyboard as french: I turned my computer off when it was in english and accidentaly knocked buttons on the keyboard, and the main input is french i think it is french but the OS features and apps Settings, search etc are in french, and external apps like firefox are in english input.I've tried...
  7. Windows 10 keyboard acting like the Windows key is stuck

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 keyboard acting like the Windows key is stuck: as per https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings-winpc/windows-10-keyboard-acting-like-the-windows-key-is/dea81bf0-0421-4523-8bff-c608e6c5c0f4?auth=1...
  8. All keyboard input acting erratic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All keyboard input acting erratic: Greetings I am using a win10 home edition laptop with touchscreen (slightly relevant). A couple of days ago, the keyboard input started consisting of symbols, rather than the alphanumeric I would type, in the short intervals that it would type anything. Also, double...
  9. FRENCH KEYBOARD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    FRENCH KEYBOARD: Hello everyone, I want to type French on my laptop so I changed my keyboard to FR (AZERTY). The problem is that I can't type these letters: â, ê, ô,... because everytime I press ^ (if we want to type these letters, we need to press ^ and then a, e, o,...), it becomes ^^...
  10. Can't delete french keyboard input!

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't delete french keyboard input!: For some reason, on my mother's PC on which a guy upgraded the PC from Windows 7, the French of France keyboard will not allow to be deleted. The France French keyboard is not in the list of input methods but it still shows in the language bar. Windows is in French and the...