Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps adding AZERTY keyboard even if I periodically remove it...

Discus and support Windows 10 keeps adding AZERTY keyboard even if I periodically remove it... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, First of all, I want to complain that Windows 10 is the most invasive, obstructive and opaque OS from Microsoft ever. Moreover, my Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by antoinePaulinB7, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Windows 10 keeps adding AZERTY keyboard even if I periodically remove it...

Hi,

First of all, I want to complain that Windows 10 is the most invasive, obstructive and opaque OS from Microsoft ever. Moreover, my Microsoft account is made with an old email I used for games when I was 13 and I don't want to create a newer outlook email, nor do I want my computer to be linked to the Cloud constantly, but since I have to use Visual Studio for school, there's no escaping it...

Now that's out of the way, here comes my situation/question: I am a bilingual Canadian person who needs to use both the US Keyboard and Canadian Multilingual Keyboard setups on a daily basis. For some reason, Windows 10 thinks that because I use a Keyboard with french characters, I require the AZERTY setup installed and ready to use (AZERTY is an atrocity that should not exist). I have never used AZERTY. I do not want to use it. And I will hate it forever. FYI: AZERTY is a French Keyboard used in FRANCE, but I am not in FRANCE, you might have guessed. Windows 10 knows for sure.

Anyways, enough about how bad AZERTY is. The problem is the following: even though I remove AZERTY at least once a week from my system, Windows 10 adds it back a couple days later. I have reached my wit's end.

Now whenever I Alt+Shift, I'm afraid I'll type a's instead of q's and vice versa.

Seriously this is stupid,

A deeply frustrated Windows 10 user.

:)

antoinePaulinB7, Feb 26, 2019
  2. Entegy Win User

Azerty keyboard with English input

As there is no English AZERTY keyboard in existence, there is no English AZERTY keyboard in Windows Phone.

Entegy, Feb 26, 2019
  3. QUERTY and AZERTY

Hello buddies,

I have an E72 AZERTY keyboard cell while my software installed is a QUERTY one, (if I press A on keyboard the phone types Q, Z->U, etc...).

Can anyone advice with a step by step how I can reinstall AZERTY software???

urgently need help pleaseee as it is getting me down

thanks in advance

samirov---01, Feb 26, 2019
  4. Windows 10 keeps adding AZERTY keyboard even if I periodically remove it...

Azerty keyboard with English input

I just migrated to a Lumia 930 windows phone from Blackberry. I have the following problem: I live in Belgium, use the Azerty keyboard with the Lumia but want to use the spellcheck in English and that does not work. When I select the English language the
    keyboard switches to Querty. Any suggestion?

RogerKuipers, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 keeps adding AZERTY keyboard even if I periodically remove it...

1. Windows 10 keeps adding AZERTY keyboard even if I periodically remove it... - Similar Threads - keeps adding AZERTY

2. type chinese with AZERTY keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    type chinese with AZERTY keyboard: Hello,I am not quite sure if my question is a new one. If it is, I would be shocked that there is still no solution.I have a french AZERTY keyboard. When I set up the keyboard to type Chinese in settings, there is only one keyboard choice, which is Microsoft Pinyin. To use...
  3. Azerty keyboard on intune

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azerty keyboard on intune: hello, we have a problem on intune, we have configured the configuration profile like this the language on dutch belgium and the keyboard on automatic but it does not work, the keyboard is set on querty each time after a wipe or autopilot reset, and in the languages packages...
  4. Azerty keyboard on intune

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azerty keyboard on intune: hello, we have a problem on intune, we have configured the configuration profile like this the language on dutch belgium and the keyboard on automatic but it does not work, the keyboard is set on querty each time after a wipe or autopilot reset, and in the languages packages...
  5. How to convert a QWERTY keyboard into an AZERTY keyboard with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to convert a QWERTY keyboard into an AZERTY keyboard with Windows 10: Hi,How can I convert the QWERTY keyboard of my Windows 10 laptop, into an AZERTY keyboard ?Thanks for your help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-convert-a-qwerty-keyboard-into-an-azerty/0d55cca2-541c-494f-99be-1229a0a7dcdf
  6. How to convert a QWERTY keyboard into an AZERTY keyboard with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to convert a QWERTY keyboard into an AZERTY keyboard with Windows 10: Hi,How can I convert the QWERTY keyboard of my Windows 10 laptop, into an AZERTY keyboard ?Thanks for your help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-convert-a-qwerty-keyboard-into-an-azerty/0d55cca2-541c-494f-99be-1229a0a7dcdf
  7. How to convert a QWERTY keyboard into an AZERTY keyboard with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Physical AZERTY Keyboard

Physical AZERTY Keyboard: Hello, I want to buy the new unreleased Microsoft Surface Laptop Go but I want it in AZERTY Keyboard. Please reply if the Microsoft Surface Laptop Go i5, 8Gb RAM, 128Gb SSID is available in AZERTY Keyboard in the US. Thank You...
  9. keyboard from azerty to querty

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    keyboard from azerty to querty: How to change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-from-azerty-to-querty/86a5fad9-c852-4fd9-bd83-bc3a6661e66e
  10. adding a period

adding a period: When I doulble tap the space bar, the period is not added. The feature is turned on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-period/c6b8ee3e-80db-445a-a2a5-dc6b691b476a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 keeps adding French azerty keyboard