Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps blocking trusted program

Discus and support Windows 10 keeps blocking trusted program in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am trying to run a program which I trust (motherboard software from a reputable dealer) but Windows 10 Pro build 1809 keeps blocking the program (see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by axescot, May 7, 2019.

1. axescot Win User

Windows 10 keeps blocking trusted program

I am trying to run a program which I trust (motherboard software from a reputable dealer) but Windows 10 Pro build 1809 keeps blocking the program (see picture). How can I get this to run?

Windows 10 keeps blocking trusted program [​IMG]

I tried Disable SmartScreen and Enable App Side-loading. I'm on an administrator account and I've always disabled User Account Control.

:)

axescot, May 7, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Windows 10 keeps blocking trusted program :D

P4-630, May 7, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 7, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 keeps blocking trusted program - Similar Threads - keeps blocking trusted

2. Windows 10 keeps blocking trusted program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 keeps blocking trusted program: I am trying to run a program which I trust (motherboard software from a reputable dealer) but Windows 10 Pro build 1809 keeps blocking the program (see picture). How can I get this to run? [img] I tried Disable SmartScreen and Enable App Side-loading. I'm on an...
  3. block program in firewall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    block program in firewall: How do I block a program from connecting to internet in windows defender firewall? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/block-program-in-firewall/0bf73322-b39c-4884-95e4-06631eeb35d5
  4. Trusted Publisher or Trusted softwares

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trusted Publisher or Trusted softwares: How do I get to know that which apps are trusted that I am currently using? Need an experts help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/trusted-publisher-or-trusted-softwares/444449a2-3476-4ff1-bcce-5b00a9364038
  5. How to block windows 10 apps with a productivity program

How to block windows 10 apps with a productivity program: Hi, I'm using Cold Turkey to block certain websites, but I also have Instagram and Twitter apps that I want to be able to block them temporarily, I tried adding C:\Windows\system32\applicationframehost.exe to the blocked list but it doesn't work, any idea how I can access the...
  6. being blocked from installing trusted software on a disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    being blocked from installing trusted software on a disk: I am trying to install 3rd party software (SAGE) but being blocked 'for my protection'. I am the administrator, how do I unblock?...
  7. Blocking a program in firewall?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blocking a program in firewall?: I'm trying to block a program from connecting to the internet and I followed these instructions: How to Block a Program From the Internet in Windows 10 - Simple Help for blocking a program from the windows firewall, but it doesn't seem to work. When I go into the...
  8. Windows 10 blocks program from running

Windows 10 blocks program from running: Hello all, I just upgraded my 62 bit PC from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Unfortunately, Windows 10 now blocks todoUS backup "for my protection". It says "not trusted" and "incompatible". I've tried everything to override this, including importing the certificate, changing...
  9. Publisher not Trusted, App blocked for 'protection'

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Publisher not Trusted, App blocked for 'protection': Hi all. I upgraded from 7 to 10 over the weekend. Few minor issues with graphics drivers, but everything was working smoothly. When I went to open my VPN (Torguard), I received a UAC error message, stating that the app had been blocked for my protection, citing an...
  10. Microsoft updates Trusted Root Certificate Program

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft updates Trusted Root Certificate Program: At Microsoft, we are continuously working to deliver on our commitment to the security of our customers and their ecosystems. A core component of our strategy to inform Windows users about the safety of the websites, apps and software they’re accessing online is built into...