Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps blocking trusted program

Discus and support Windows 10 keeps blocking trusted program in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to run a program which I trust (motherboard software from a reputable dealer) but Windows 10 Pro build 1809 keeps blocking the program (see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by axescot, May 7, 2019.

1. axescot Win User

Windows 10 keeps blocking trusted program

I am trying to run a program which I trust (motherboard software from a reputable dealer) but Windows 10 Pro build 1809 keeps blocking the program (see picture). How can I get this to run?

Windows 10 keeps blocking trusted program [​IMG]

I tried Disable SmartScreen and Enable App Side-loading. I'm on an administrator account and I've always disabled User Account Control.

:)

axescot, May 7, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Windows 10 keeps blocking trusted program :D

P4-630, May 7, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 7, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 keeps blocking trusted program - Similar Threads - keeps blocking trusted

2. Blocking Scripting and Trusted Zones to secure IE code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blocking Scripting and Trusted Zones to secure IE code: In Windows 11, 10, 8.1, and 7, Internet Options has a Zone section under Security. Since IE is still a part of even Windows 11, I'd like to use this feature to make Windows more secure by setting Scripting/Active Scripting to Prompt instead of Allow in the Internet Zone. To...
  3. Blocking Scripting and Trusted Zones to secure IE code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blocking Scripting and Trusted Zones to secure IE code: In Windows 11, 10, 8.1, and 7, Internet Options has a Zone section under Security. Since IE is still a part of even Windows 11, I'd like to use this feature to make Windows more secure by setting Scripting/Active Scripting to Prompt instead of Allow in the Internet Zone. To...
  4. A Program in Windows 10 has been blocked

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A Program in Windows 10 has been blocked: Hello, I have a program "MYOB". Up until recently, things were working fine. But yesterday, when trying to open the app, a Red UAC window shows up saying the app is blocked by an administrator for your own security and to contact the admin. I can open the app via CMD...
  5. windows defender blocks programs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows defender blocks programs: After last update my Open Office programs will not save any changes. My Quicken 17 will not save changes. I disabled windows defender and everything seemed to work. Asus Laptop with SSD drive and 8 mem Is MS aware of this and will it be fixed soon. Do I need to buy a new...
  6. windows defender blocks programs

in Windows 10 Support
    windows defender blocks programs: After last update my Open Office programs will not save any changes. My Quicken 17 will not save changes. I disabled windows defender and everything seemed to work. Asus Laptop with SSD drive and 8 mem Is MS aware of this and will it be fixed soon. Do I need to buy a new...
  7. Blocking program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blocking program: How do I get "Five nights at Freddy's" blocked from my autistic 11 year old boy? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocking-program/492260f5-b5e3-434e-a474-2b4b36c2dfa6"
  8. Windows 10 keeps blocking trusted program

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 keeps blocking trusted program: I am trying to run a program which I trust (motherboard software from a reputable dealer) but Windows 10 Pro build 1809 keeps blocking the program (see picture). How can I get this to run? [img] I tried Disable SmartScreen and Enable App Side-loading. I'm on an...
  9. Windows 10 blocks program from running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 blocks program from running: Hello all, I just upgraded my 62 bit PC from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Unfortunately, Windows 10 now blocks todoUS backup "for my protection". It says "not trusted" and "incompatible". I've tried everything to override this, including importing the certificate, changing...
  10. Publisher not Trusted, App blocked for 'protection'

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Publisher not Trusted, App blocked for 'protection': Hi all. I upgraded from 7 to 10 over the weekend. Few minor issues with graphics drivers, but everything was working smoothly. When I went to open my VPN (Torguard), I received a UAC error message, stating that the app had been blocked for my protection, citing an...