Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps blue screening during games...

Discus and support Windows 10 keeps blue screening during games... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It shows "WHEA Uncorrectable" or something like that. I've reinstalled Windows 10 numerous times and even replaced the GPU unit to see if that helped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by xXMaverick, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Windows 10 keeps blue screening during games...

It shows "WHEA Uncorrectable" or something like that.

I've reinstalled Windows 10 numerous times and even replaced the GPU unit to see if that helped to solve the problem; it didn't.

This is a recent install of my Windows 10 once more with the same problem.

:)

xXMaverick, Aug 21, 2019
  2. Dann Win User

Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

3. iuppiter Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Windows 10 keeps blue screening during games... [​IMG]

iuppiter, Aug 21, 2019
  4. Windows 10 keeps blue screening during games...

my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 keeps blue screening during games...

1. Windows 10 keeps blue screening during games... - Similar Threads - keeps blue screening

2. Blue screen during gaming sessions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen during gaming sessions: Hello everyone,I started experiencing BSOD during gaming sessions, and sometimes the game crashes in the lobby not even In-game.I suspected a drive issue , i tried to install windows on different drives that I already had on my PC but I still experience the same issue.Now...
  3. Blue screen during gaming sessions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen during gaming sessions: Hello everyone,I started experiencing BSOD during gaming sessions, and sometimes the game crashes in the lobby not even In-game.I suspected a drive issue , i tried to install windows on different drives that I already had on my PC but I still experience the same issue.Now...
  4. My computer keeps blue screening during gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps blue screening during gameplay: I suspect it may be due to memory usage as when I run games such as cyberpunk or city skylines memory spikes to ~90 percent or so. This is with minimal or no other programs open. I have 16 gigabytes of Ram on my computer. When idling as well task manager says I'm running at 8...
  5. My computer keeps blue screening during gameplay

My computer keeps blue screening during gameplay: I suspect it may be due to memory usage as when I run games such as cyberpunk or city skylines memory spikes to ~90 percent or so. This is with minimal or no other programs open. I have 16 gigabytes of Ram on my computer. When idling as well task manager says I'm running at 8...
  6. Blue screens during windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screens during windows 10 installation: Hello I have been trying to do a clean install of Windows 10 with a bootable USB on my computer but I keep getting errors during the installation like "Irql not less or equal" or "kernel mode heap corruption" I have already done the ram memory test and it did not give me any...
  7. Blue screens during windows 10 installation

Blue screens during windows 10 installation: Hello I have been trying to do a clean install of Windows 10 with a bootable USB on my computer but I keep getting errors during the installation like "Irql not less or equal" or "kernel mode heap corruption" I have already done the ram memory test and it did not give me any...
  8. Blue screens during windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Random Blue Screens during games and sometimes not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Blue Screens during games and sometimes not: Hello, I have suffered multiple blue screens while playing games at seemingly random. The games wouldn't show any problems with game play no lag, no stuttering before hand and then- out of nowhere- blue screen. I even woke up to a computer telling me that it recovered from an...
  10. Random Blue Screens during games and sometimes not

Random Blue Screens during games and sometimes not: Hello, I have suffered multiple blue screens while playing games at seemingly random. The games wouldn't show any problems with game play no lag, no stuttering before hand and then- out of nowhere- blue screen. I even woke up to a computer telling me that it recovered from an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer keeps blue screening during games

2. why does my pc keep blue screening when i play games