Windows 10: Windows 10 Keeps BSODing

Discus and support Windows 10 Keeps BSODing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ever since I transferred my PC from one case to another, I haven’t been able to boot into Windows. Every time it will immediately blue screen and say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Imbazzio, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Keeps BSODing

Ever since I transferred my PC from one case to another, I haven’t been able to boot into Windows. Every time it will immediately blue screen and say “Critical Process Died”. I’ve tried many things in command prompt, tried to restore Windows, and tried to reset Windows. When I try to restore it will do it and then once it’s finished it says that nothing was able to be done. When I try to reset it immediately says “There was a problem resetting your PC - No changes were made.” Does anyone know what could be wrong?

submitted by /u/Imbazzio
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Imbazzio, Jan 6, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 6, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 6, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Keeps BSODing

Delta6326, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Keeps BSODing

1. Windows 10 Keeps BSODing - Similar Threads - Keeps BSODing

2. PC keeps randomly crashing/freezing/bsoding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps randomly crashing/freezing/bsoding: Device name DESKTOP-LUH262FProcessor AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Six-Core Processor 3.60 GHzInstalled RAM 16,0 GBDevice ID 4A1A1971-375D-4E0B-8797-72EC5B4444B2Product ID 00325-96265-93287-AAOEMSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorPen and touch No pen or touch input...
  3. PC keeps randomly crashing/freezing/bsoding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps randomly crashing/freezing/bsoding: Device name DESKTOP-LUH262FProcessor AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Six-Core Processor 3.60 GHzInstalled RAM 16,0 GBDevice ID 4A1A1971-375D-4E0B-8797-72EC5B4444B2Product ID 00325-96265-93287-AAOEMSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorPen and touch No pen or touch input...
  4. PC keeps randomly crashing/freezing/bsoding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My PC keeps BSODing while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC keeps BSODing while playing games: My PC is a few years old - no real issues until recently. Today alone I've had multiple BSOD and one complete shutdown of my pc. I installed blue screen view to try and help pinpoint what's going on. It seems specific to one driver: NTOSKRNL.EXEI did all the usual things to...
  6. My PC keeps BSODing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps BSODing while playing games: My PC is a few years old - no real issues until recently. Today alone I've had multiple BSOD and one complete shutdown of my pc. I installed blue screen view to try and help pinpoint what's going on. It seems specific to one driver: NTOSKRNL.EXEI did all the usual things to...
  7. My PC keeps BSODing while playing games

8. My system keeps BSODing no matter what I do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My system keeps BSODing no matter what I do.: My system is crashing with error codes like:ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORYSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONEXCEPTION_ON_INVALID_STACKSYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDAnd I tried a lot of things like SFC and DISMI ran a bunch of hardware tests, and they all said my hardware is...
  9. My system keeps BSODing no matter what I do.

My system keeps BSODing no matter what I do.: My system is crashing with error codes like:ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORYSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONEXCEPTION_ON_INVALID_STACKSYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDAnd I tried a lot of things like SFC and DISMI ran a bunch of hardware tests, and they all said my hardware is...
  10. Computer keeps BSODing when opening Roblox

Computer keeps BSODing when opening Roblox: This doesn't only happen when opening Roblox, just games in general cause my computer to BSOD at some point while the application is open, but it's much more likely when opening Roblox.Here's the link to the DMP files in the Minidump folder: Minidump.zip...