Windows 10: Windows 10 Keeps Closing

Discus and support Windows 10 Keeps Closing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My windows 10 keeps closing right when I'm in the midst of entering information on a website or a pdf fill in form. The entire window shuts down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DonnaEdwards5, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Keeps Closing

My windows 10 keeps closing right when I'm in the midst of entering information on a website or a pdf fill in form. The entire window shuts down regardless of how many tabs I have open and comes back up. Each time it asks if I want to restore the page. I keep having to go to a webpage and reenter everything over and over. This is beginning to happen more and more. Never had the problem prior to the Windows 10 upgrade. Any suggestions?

:)

DonnaEdwards5, Aug 3, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Keeps Closing

Unable to close Calculator app on Windows 10.

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask if the issue persists with other Windows Apps as well.

I suggest you to press/hold the left click button on the title bar of the calculator and drag the Windows to shrink the size of the Windows and check if the close (X) option appears. If the issue still persists, then suggest you to run the Windows Store
    Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Keeps Closing

1. Windows 10 Keeps Closing - Similar Threads - Keeps Closing

2. DEP window keeps appearing and closing automatically within a second

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DEP window keeps appearing and closing automatically within a second: idk why it keeps on reappearing although I have already run a full scan and quick scan it really didn't do anything. i was able to take a pic on what often comes up on the DEP. although I think that my computer has virus I just don't know where to locate it to remove it....
  3. Keep getting an application error when I simply close an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting an application error when I simply close an app: Hello! So I've been seeing this problem with a new Windows install.. basically when I close some if the apps, the event viewer and the reliability monitor say that the app has stopped working. Windows seem to be working fine though... I guess I could simply ignore these...
  4. Keep getting an application error when I simply close an app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting an application error when I simply close an app: Hello! So I've been seeing this problem with a new Windows install.. basically when I close some if the apps, the event viewer and the reliability monitor say that the app has stopped working. Windows seem to be working fine though... I guess I could simply ignore these...
  5. How to solve the settings keep closing problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve the settings keep closing problem?: I have just installed windows 10 in my pc, for a while it was good but lately I can't open the settings app. It just closes immediately, have anyone ever had the same problem?...
  6. How to solve the settings keep closing problem?

How to solve the settings keep closing problem?: I have just installed windows 10 in my pc, for a while it was good but lately I can't open the settings app. It just closes immediately, have anyone ever had the same problem?...
  7. How to solve the settings keep closing problem?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. microsoft edge keeps on closing by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft edge keeps on closing by itself: What should I do and when I go out of microsoft edge the screen is black and onlt shows the taskbar and recycling bin icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-keeps-on-closing-by-itself/c52b5c4c-5c9a-4cad-bd20-90fbe2c7cc31
  9. microsoft edge keeps on closing by itself

microsoft edge keeps on closing by itself: What should I do and when I go out of microsoft edge the screen is black and onlt shows the taskbar and recycling bin icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-keeps-on-closing-by-itself/c52b5c4c-5c9a-4cad-bd20-90fbe2c7cc31
  10. microsoft edge keeps on closing by itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging