Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps corrupting

Discus and support Windows 10 keeps corrupting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I’ve reinstalled windows several times over the last few weeks using a usb, everything seems to run fine then after a few days the desktop freezes. I’m... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KevinK0, Jun 10, 2020.

1. KevinK0 Win User

Windows 10 keeps corrupting

I’ve reinstalled windows several times over the last few weeks using a usb, everything seems to run fine then after a few days the desktop freezes. I’m forced to restart and nothing will load stuck with acer boot logo then all troubleshooting options etc fail when try to run usb. I have to reinstall windows to regain access. Any suggestions? Just about to backup my files in case harddrive is failing.

:)

KevinK0, Jun 10, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 10, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 keeps corrupting - Similar Threads - keeps corrupting

2. Search Indexing keeps turning off - Always having to scan my computer for corrupted files,...

in Cortana
    Search Indexing keeps turning off - Always having to scan my computer for corrupted files,...: It was about a month again when I first encountered that my search indexing was turned off, this was during school and I searched the internet for solutions. I found that I had to scan my laptop, rebuild the index, troubleshoot and also restart and stop/start the windows...
  3. How to keep corrupt recycling bin fixed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to keep corrupt recycling bin fixed: Hello- I can not find the answer here. I follow all the directions, chkdsk, sfc/SCANNOW, DISM, and rd /s /q \$Recycle.bin and it does not seem to fix the problem permanently.....it always comes back. I have many large TB drives, around 6 drives and it appears the corrupt...
  4. How to keep corrupt recycling bin fixed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to keep corrupt recycling bin fixed: Hello- I can not find the answer here. I follow all the directions, chkdsk, sfc/SCANNOW, DISM, and rd /s /q \$Recycle.bin and it does not seem to fix the problem permanently.....it always comes back. I have many large TB drives, around 6 drives and it appears the corrupt...
  5. How to keep corrupt recycling bin fixed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Windows keeps corrupting after fresh installs. Constant BSODs, almost everytime i boot the PC.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows keeps corrupting after fresh installs. Constant BSODs, almost everytime i boot the PC.: Tried memtest, chkdsk and sfc many times. BSODs happen mostly while booting or shutting down. Frequently PC might boot, but OS is unresponsive and i can only do hard shut down from there and try to boot the PC again. When it boots, it works normally, but sometimes Blue...
  7. Windows keeps corrupting after fresh installs. Constant BSODs, almost everytime i boot the PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps corrupting after fresh installs. Constant BSODs, almost everytime i boot the PC.: Tried memtest, chkdsk and sfc many times. BSODs happen mostly while booting or shutting down. Frequently PC might boot, but OS is unresponsive and i can only do hard shut down from there and try to boot the PC again. When it boots, it works normally, but sometimes Blue...
  8. Windows keeps corrupting after fresh installs. Constant BSODs, almost everytime i boot the PC.

9. cmd corrupted file keep popin up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cmd corrupted file keep popin up: so everytime i use sfc /scannow it says theres corrupted files i try with dism /healthrestore and /healthcheck but the corrupted file is still there, what can i do? heres part of the cbs2023-11-20 20:33:30, Info CBS Appl: detect Parent, Package:...
  10. cmd corrupted file keep popin up

cmd corrupted file keep popin up: so everytime i use sfc /scannow it says theres corrupted files i try with dism /healthrestore and /healthcheck but the corrupted file is still there, what can i do? heres part of the cbs2023-11-20 20:33:30, Info CBS Appl: detect Parent, Package:...