Windows 10: Windows 10 Keeps Crashing, Almost Always Given A Different Stop Code

Discus and support Windows 10 Keeps Crashing, Almost Always Given A Different Stop Code in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After booting up my computer and playing a little Overwatch, suddenly I kept getting blue screens. I thought it was due to my Nvidia Graphics Card... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RevolverRoss, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Keeps Crashing, Almost Always Given A Different Stop Code

After booting up my computer and playing a little Overwatch, suddenly I kept getting blue screens. I thought it was due to my Nvidia Graphics Card Drivers not being up to date, so I updated them. The issue still persisted and I was given many Stop Codes, one time being Memory Management, the next being Error Reference By Pointer. I really would like some help figuring out what is making Windows 10 crash, as I cannot get into a game or do tasks without it crashing.

OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Age of OS Installation: 5/15/2018, 8:43:23 PM

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700x

Ram: 16.00GB

Video Card: Nvidia Gefore GTX 1080 8G

System Manufacture: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd. (MSI)

Here is a link to all the minidumps (in a zip) that took place within the hour that I experienced the most crashes trying to play games etc.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvVKgEVs1Q6W0HFS9JiuAwfmr2Dj

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at this.

:)

RevolverRoss, Dec 9, 2018
  2. Hayzie93 Win User

Multiple Stop Codes: Windows 10 crash

Hey Guys,

Recently, my main desktop Windows 10 machine has started to crash. I think it could be due to the latest 'massive' windows update. But before rolling back to a previous build (I'd prefer to keep the security updates), it'd be good to get some expert help
    on what the multiple stop codes I'm getting actually mean and what they may point to.

Initially, I thought it may have been because my system was getting junked up, so I did a clean install of Windows 10 and updated like normal. This did not fix the problem.

Here are the stop codes I've been getting since the clean install and the number of times its occurred:

• BAD_POOL_HEADER (4)
      • Can happen on startup when reaching the desktop.
      • While watching YouTube.
      • While computer was idle on the desktop.
    • MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (3)
      • Happens on startup after reaching desktop.
      • Crashed with this stop code when opening chrome.
    • KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (1)
      • Happen after some time with low system load.
    • KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (1)
      • On start up.
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (1)
      • Chrome tabs kept crashing immediately before system crash.
    Some the processes I've tried to fix or diagnose:

• Ran the windows memory check. Came back all good.
    • Ran the driver verifier. This caused drivers to crash when trying log into the desktop. Cause was: USB_Ethernet_Adaptor.sys. The device I use for internet is the TP-Link TL-WN822N Wireless USB adapter. In case that information could help diagnose the problem.
    I've included the minidump files from the last few days when the crashes occured, and my system info here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kb3q1t3swwdzw2u/AAA_F8WED32FmtMJHEqUUmuFa?dl=0

I'd greatly appreciate any tips on how to fix this issue.

Thanks!

Sam.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Hayzie93, Dec 10, 2018
  3. Argaman Win User
    Several BSOD screens with different stop codes - Windows 10

I bought a new pc, few days ago. since I got it, my windows 10 crashed about 8 to 10 times already.
    Each time I get a different stop code, the ones I got already was:

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    2. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    4. MEMORY_MANAGMENT
    5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

All I could find is this question, but I don't know if his answer is the same as mine, please tell me if it is, I'll add pictures of anything needed.

Thank you for your help, in advance, it is really important.

EDIT: I updated all drivers (motherboard, nvidia gpu), and I got a new stop code after it crashed again: POOL_CORRUPTION_IN_FILE_AREA

Argaman, Dec 10, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Keeps Crashing, Almost Always Given A Different Stop Code

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Keeps Crashing, Almost Always Given A Different Stop Code

1. Windows 10 Keeps Crashing, Almost Always Given A Different Stop Code - Similar Threads - Keeps Crashing Almost

2. Almost daily BSODs with different stop codes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Almost daily BSODs with different stop codes.: Hi!I'll admit I'm kind of at my wit's end. I'm no tech wiz but I know my way around a computer.I've been experiencing for a few weeks now almost daily BSODs with different stpo codes today it happened twice!I copied the minidumps in a zip here's the...
  3. Almost daily BSODs with different stop codes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Almost daily BSODs with different stop codes.: Hi!I'll admit I'm kind of at my wit's end. I'm no tech wiz but I know my way around a computer.I've been experiencing for a few weeks now almost daily BSODs with different stpo codes today it happened twice!I copied the minidumps in a zip here's the...
  4. Almost daily BSODs with different stop codes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random unreplicatable crashes with many different stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random unreplicatable crashes with many different stop codes: My PC crashes completely at random, regardless of if it's under load or not. I've changed the cpu, gpu, psu, changed the boot drive and storage drive and reinstalled windows, and full 7 hour memtested the RAM no errors, and the crashes still happen. I'm completely at my wits...
  6. Random unreplicatable crashes with many different stop codes

Random unreplicatable crashes with many different stop codes: My PC crashes completely at random, regardless of if it's under load or not. I've changed the cpu, gpu, psu, changed the boot drive and storage drive and reinstalled windows, and full 7 hour memtested the RAM no errors, and the crashes still happen. I'm completely at my wits...
  7. Win 10 keeps crashing to BSD giving different stop codes each time

Win 10 keeps crashing to BSD giving different stop codes each time: Hi all,I've been tracking the BSD crashes since the beginning of Feb/21 and they are becoming more and more frequent and it is starting to drive me nuts this morning it has crashed 8 times in 4 hours. I have read multiple posts about reading the log files I have tried and it...
  8. Constant BSOD crashing, different code given each time

Constant BSOD crashing, different code given each time: Hello, I'm getting constant BSOD crashes. The system lasts between 5 and 15 minutes between crashes. If I'm running COD: Warzone, the computer will not crash. I've clean installed Windows 10 again and the problem persists....
  9. Constand BSOD crashing, different code given each time

Constand BSOD crashing, different code given each time: Hello, I'm getting constant BSOD crashes. The system lasts between 5 and 15 minutes between crashes. If I'm running COD: Warzone, the computer will not crash. I've clean installed Windows 10 again and the problem persists....
  10. I keep getting BSOD with different stop codes

I keep getting BSOD with different stop codes: Hello everyone, I have a rather new PC which I built 3 months ago. I had no problems whatsoever until 1 week ago. First I got a BSOD while playing a steam game which I recently updated. I thought it might have been because of the game and uninstalled it. However I kept...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows keep crahing with different stop codes

2. computer crashing different stop codes

3. pc keeps bsod with different codes each time

4. windows stop code crash,
  5. windows10 constantly error code crashing,
  6. windows10 keeps crashing,
  7. windows 10 keeps crashing with different error each time,
  8. why computer keeps crashing with exception handling code