Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps crashing and lagging.

Discus and support Windows 10 keeps crashing and lagging. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Recently I've noticed that windows randomly crashes. It works fine and then all of a sudden its shut down. Also happens when the laptop goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by aksuraj, May 5, 2020.

1. aksuraj Win User

Windows 10 keeps crashing and lagging.

Hello,

Recently I've noticed that windows randomly crashes. It works fine and then all of a sudden its shut down. Also happens when the laptop goes to sleep mode. Another issue that I've noticed is on start up if I press the windows button and search for any app, the search doesn't complete. Blue circle appears and the it asks me to refresh the search. After I press the 'refresh' button everything goes back to normal.

:)

aksuraj, May 5, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, May 5, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 5, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 keeps crashing and lagging. - Similar Threads - keeps crashing lagging

2. Windows 10 keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 keeps crashing: Sometimes my pc freezes up while I'm playing games or anything intensive - I have to forcefully restart the pc each time.Upon checking event viewer the logs show the critical event error IDs: 10110, 10116 and 41. Some other warning event errors such as: 19, 34, 27, 219 and 15...
  3. Fix Icarus keeps crashing or lagging on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Icarus keeps crashing or lagging on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Icarus is another popular game that is known to occasionally face freezing, stuttering or crashing issues. While the developers release patches to fix this issue, the issue still plagues some. If Icarus keeps crashing or lagging on your computer then this article is...
  4. Windows 10 Chronic Crashing and Lag Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Chronic Crashing and Lag Issues: So, in the last few days to a week I've noticed in the last few recent updates a particular program called Desktop Window Manager eventually eats up all my memory out of nowhere. It takes 30 minutes for it to calm down. It slows my entire PC down and I've experienced 2...
  5. PC lag and windows crash

PC lag and windows crash: Hi. So i'm running the latest version of windows 10 on my HP-Probook 640 and while I'm using it even when not running a high performance program it tends to lag . Like not slow moue movement and if i'm listening to music it sounds like static and basically everything is in...
  6. Windows 10 update but it keeps on lagging

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update but it keeps on lagging: I updated my laptop from a windows 7 to windows 10 and it is so lag that it takes almost 20 minutes for it to start up and sometimes the screen freezes for almost 5 minutes. What can I do so it won't lag anymore?...
  7. PC keeps crashing, lagging and the sound buzzes since I installed Windows 10

PC keeps crashing, lagging and the sound buzzes since I installed Windows 10: Hey Everybody! I recently put a new PC together, and I was really excited to play on it, and it was going well until 2 days, and since yesterday I have been experiencing stutterings in sound and on the display too (mouse "lags" to an other spot). It happens when I have...
  8. Windows 10 Keeps Crashing

Windows 10 Keeps Crashing: Hi Windows 10 keeps crashing. I thought I had fixed it by removing spotify but now its at it again. Here is sfc /scannow results and also some events that happen around the same time as the crashing that might be causing the problem? 2019-01-06 13:00:07, Info...
  9. Windows 10 keeps crashing!

Windows 10 keeps crashing!: HI, i am running windows 10 and an intel i5 7600k chip and a msi gtx 970 card. My computer crashes once every time I start it up unless i restart it before it crashes. I ran it in safe mode and i got the same result. This has happened since I first built my computer. please...
  10. Windows 10 keeps crashing

Windows 10 keeps crashing: So, the problem is that my WINDOWS 10 KEEPS crashing. It only crashes when I leave the device idle for a few minutes (as long as i keep using it like running a video or playing a game for hours it works fine, but the moment I pause the video and leave it for like 10-15...