Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps crashing

Discus and support Windows 10 keeps crashing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have absolutely no idea about what caused this, but windows 10 crashes whenever I am using it randomly. I think that something is there in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Devesh Sharma :, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Windows 10 keeps crashing

I have absolutely no idea about what caused this, but windows 10 crashes whenever I am using it randomly. I think that something is there in the hardware because it crashed before a reset and still crashes after a reset. Right now it crashed when I opened a ms word window.Here is my system info:

:)

Devesh Sharma :, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 keeps crashing

1. Windows 10 keeps crashing - Similar Threads - keeps crashing

2. PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time: So for the past few weeks my pc will crash after playing a game for a few minutes and has crashed while looking at my event viewer as well. I've tested on different games and they crash on all. The screen goes black and restarts like normal. I have ran diagnostics on ram and...
  3. PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time: So for the past few weeks my pc will crash after playing a game for a few minutes and has crashed while looking at my event viewer as well. I've tested on different games and they crash on all. The screen goes black and restarts like normal. I have ran diagnostics on ram and...
  4. My games keep crashing on my gaming PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games keep crashing on my gaming PC: I have a Ryzen 5 3600, GTX 1660S, 16Gb RAM, 4Tb HDD where it is installed. For some reason my game keeps crashing. At first I thought maybe my computer was getting too hot so I use an air canister to clean it out and my GPU temperature stabilizes at 70C so I don't think it's...
  5. My games keep crashing on my gaming PC

My games keep crashing on my gaming PC: I have a Ryzen 5 3600, GTX 1660S, 16Gb RAM, 4Tb HDD where it is installed. For some reason my game keeps crashing. At first I thought maybe my computer was getting too hot so I use an air canister to clean it out and my GPU temperature stabilizes at 70C so I don't think it's...
  6. event viewer keep getting crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event viewer keep getting crashes: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xZ8vcqtIcxG5aM4axNRfZxp2QCja0ZKs/view?usp=sharing event log link7800x3d3080 evgaROG-THOR-1200Psux670e hero mobo 64gb ddr5 ram need help please...
  7. event viewer keep getting crashes

event viewer keep getting crashes: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xZ8vcqtIcxG5aM4axNRfZxp2QCja0ZKs/view?usp=sharing event log link7800x3d3080 evgaROG-THOR-1200Psux670e hero mobo 64gb ddr5 ram need help please...
  8. My games keep crashing since i updated to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games keep crashing since i updated to windows 11: Hello ! Few weeks ago i updater my computer to windows 11. Since then, it keeps crash in every game Cyberpunk, Apex, Minecraft... And i can't understand why. For cyberpunk, the crash report mention data execution prevention DEP violation. Since every game crash the same way...
  9. My games keep crashing since i updated to windows 11

My games keep crashing since i updated to windows 11: Hello ! Few weeks ago i updater my computer to windows 11. Since then, it keeps crash in every game Cyberpunk, Apex, Minecraft... And i can't understand why. For cyberpunk, the crash report mention data execution prevention DEP violation. Since every game crash the same way...
  10. PC keeps crashing/deadlocking and bluescreening.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC keeps crashing/deadlocking and bluescreening.: i have been having troubles with my pc self build specs are at the bottom for awhile and don't have a clue on what to do next. for context i have had this pc for multiple years and this problem all started around 1,5 - 2 years ago where my pc was dealocking randomly and...