Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps deleting all my downloads from the download folder

Discus and support Windows 10 keeps deleting all my downloads from the download folder in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Windows 10 keeps deleting all my downloads from the download folder when I do not want them to be deleted. Storage sense is turned off and there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidWilson63, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Windows 10 keeps deleting all my downloads from the download folder

Hi, Windows 10 keeps deleting all my downloads from the download folder when I do not want them to be deleted. Storage sense is turned off and there is no low storage issue there is plenty of space on my hard drives

:)

DavidWilson63, Feb 27, 2019
  2. AsRock Win User

Windows 10 forced download

Un reserve it in the windows app it should not re download then, although you probably have the folders there still but no win10 downloaded.

Might have to delete it the 1st time around but it worked for me and it's never re downloaded it.

AsRock, Feb 27, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User

The downloader is "privileged".

btarunr, Feb 27, 2019
  4. Windows 10 keeps deleting all my downloads from the download folder

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 keeps deleting all my downloads from the download folder

1. Windows 10 keeps deleting all my downloads from the download folder - Similar Threads - keeps deleting downloads

2. Microsoft deleted all files in Downloads folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft deleted all files in Downloads folder: HelloMy laptop started to sync to one drive and noticed that all my files in Downloads folder were deleted and not being sync. I am lost and lost 20Gb of data. Is there anything that I can do in order to restore these files?Thank you!...
  3. Microsoft deleted all files in Downloads folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft deleted all files in Downloads folder: HelloMy laptop started to sync to one drive and noticed that all my files in Downloads folder were deleted and not being sync. I am lost and lost 20Gb of data. Is there anything that I can do in order to restore these files?Thank you!...
  4. Microsoft deleted all files in Downloads folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Deleted the Downloads folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted the Downloads folder.: I deleted the downloads folder by mistake and now I dont have access to any files. Help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-the-downloads-folder/9dcdfd0d-9502-4dd5-9788-a7979faadcd5
  6. Deleted the Downloads folder.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted the Downloads folder.: I deleted the downloads folder by mistake and now I dont have access to any files. Help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-the-downloads-folder/9dcdfd0d-9502-4dd5-9788-a7979faadcd5
  7. Deleted Downloads folder

Deleted Downloads folder: I tried to shred a single file in the Downloads folder using Avast File Shredder but the entire Downloads folder and all of it's contents was deleted. Now when I click on the File Explorer button in the task bar the Downloads shortcut button is still in the ladder on the left...
  8. Windows 10 automatically deletes my downloads folder

Windows 10 automatically deletes my downloads folder: My downloads folder has been automatically deleted for the second time with no warning. ALL the files got deleted except 4 that I will put in the screenshot. Are these files responsible? I have not run disk cleanup recently, nor Ccleaner and storage sense is deactivated on my...
  9. New downloads being automatically deleted from downloads folder

New downloads being automatically deleted from downloads folder: ive been trying to play roblox open downloaded files from https://wearedevs.net/exploits but it automatically delets when i open it any help?...
  10. Downloads Folder Deleted

Downloads Folder Deleted: Hello All I recently upgrade my laptop from a HDD to a SSD M2 Samsung 970 Pro. I did a system clone from my HDD to my SSD with no problems and changed my SSD to the primary boot which of course made that my C drive, and the i still have the HDD installed as my data drive....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows keeps deleting my download

2. windows is deleting my downloads