Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps deleting audio drivers

Discus and support Windows 10 keeps deleting audio drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been battling with my computer for a week now with the audio drivers. It keeps deleting my audio driver and saying that I have none installed,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JessDavis1, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Windows 10 keeps deleting audio drivers

I have been battling with my computer for a week now with the audio drivers. It keeps deleting my audio driver and saying that I have none installed, even though I have installed a driver about a dozen times now. It will work when I first install it, but as soon as I restart or close/reopen my laptop, it deletes the audio driver and I have to reinstall it again. I have followed all steps I could find to fox this issue and nothing has worked. I even reset my computer to factory settings hoping that would remove whatever was causing the issue, and then I reinstalled my audio driver and it worked up until I closed/reopened my laptop. I am at a loss of what to do next, and it is very frustrating.

:)

JessDavis1, Jun 10, 2019
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jun 10, 2019
  3. tiendat Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I install complete. But I open speakers properties has stop woking *Frown Windows 10 keeps deleting audio drivers :(.

tiendat, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Windows 10 keeps deleting audio drivers

Windows 10 keeps deleting audio drivers?

Hi

Thank you for posting in Community, I understand your concern and will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. How did you come to know that your driver downgraded?

2. Which drivers do you install when your audio driver downgrade?

For now, I would suggest that you remove all the updates that you have downloaded for your audio driver, reboot the system and follow the steps below:

• Right click on the Start Menu, and select “Device Manager”.
      • Open Device Manager, double click and expand "Sound,Videos and Game controllers”
      • Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.
      • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
        OK
        to remove the driver.
      • After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer.
      • After you have successfully uninstalled the driver, visit the manufacturer’s website, download the Windows 10 driver for your computer and check.

Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 keeps deleting audio drivers

1. Windows 10 keeps deleting audio drivers - Similar Threads - keeps deleting audio

2. Computer keeps deleting Realtek Audio Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps deleting Realtek Audio Driver: I have a Lenovo Legion computer with Nvidia drivers. Every few months, I'll get a blue screen of death and then find that my Realtek Audio driver is missing from the computer and I can't play sound on my external speakers, only through my speakers built into the monitor...
  3. Computer keeps deleting Realtek Audio Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps deleting Realtek Audio Driver: I have a Lenovo Legion computer with Nvidia drivers. Every few months, I'll get a blue screen of death and then find that my Realtek Audio driver is missing from the computer and I can't play sound on my external speakers, only through my speakers built into the monitor...
  4. Windows 10 Home - Keeps Replacing Audio Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home - Keeps Replacing Audio Driver: I have a Zoom R8 audio interface and have recently downloaded the latest driver for it, from the manufacturer's website. I installed the driver, restarted the pc and checked that the driver is present in apps and settings. All correct. Except my interface will not work with...
  5. Windows 10 Home - Keeps Replacing Audio Driver

Windows 10 Home - Keeps Replacing Audio Driver: I have a Zoom R8 audio interface and have recently downloaded the latest driver for it, from the manufacturer's website. I installed the driver, restarted the pc and checked that the driver is present in apps and settings. All correct. Except my interface will not work with...
  6. Windows 10 Home - Keeps Replacing Audio Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Audio driver keeps deleting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio driver keeps deleting: my audio driver keeps deleting himself https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-driver-keeps-deleting/7969add3-1826-4634-87cf-5957e263857a
  8. Audio driver keeps deleting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio driver keeps deleting: my audio driver keeps deleting himself https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-driver-keeps-deleting/7969add3-1826-4634-87cf-5957e263857a
  9. Audio driver keeps deleting

10. Windows 10 Audio driver keeps renaming audio device.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Audio driver keeps renaming audio device.: Good evening, I would like to ask you a simple question. Everytime i update my Realtek audio driver my Audi Device changes its name to "Zvočniky/Slušalke" is there any way i can get rid of this ? If i rename it back to original after another update it will change. I already...