Windows 10: Windows 10 Keeps Deleting My User Profile

Discus and support Windows 10 Keeps Deleting My User Profile in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 keeps randomly deleting my user profile. After shutdown, or restart, I try to login and my login page is different - it looks like the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BFresh_05, Jun 2, 2019.

1. BFresh_05 Win User

Windows 10 Keeps Deleting My User Profile

Windows 10 keeps randomly deleting my user profile. After shutdown, or restart, I try to login and my login page is different - it looks like the default login page with a picture of lake between some rock formations. The user profiles are there, but when the password is entered the desktop is a default desktop with all settings reverted to default, all icons other than defaults are gone, and all stored settings are gone from my programs/applications.

This is super annoying. It has happened at least five times. My documents and files are accessible under C:, but why does this keep happening? How do I get this to stop happening.

When this happens, I typically perform a system restore and everything goes back to the way it was with all work done between the restore date and present lost. I'd prefer if Windows 10 didn't force me to create a new profile.

I perform necessary updates as they come and run McAfee antivirus. It seems like this is a common problem for a lot a people. I feel like removing everything from PC, throwing it in the trash, and buying a stupid Apple machine. I like Windows and hope it doesn't come to that, but I'm strongly considering it.

Any help or advise will be greatly appreciated.

:)

BFresh_05, Jun 2, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Well you can try something like this... Delprof2 – User Profile Deletion Tool
    It is free to use, if you use for private use.

Quote from the Site page:

Deleting User Profile in Windows Using Delprof2

95Viper, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    User Profile Service failed

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Copy the Default folder (in C:\Users) from another windows 10 computer.
    • Rename the Default folder to something like DefaultOLD (just to keep it for safety reasons).
    • Paste it in your Users folder.
    • To make sure that you won't have problems with permissions of the "implant" folder, just transfer it via a FAT/FAT32 formatted USB stick (those filesystems don't have permissions).

This will provide solution to the error User Profile Service failed.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Keeps Deleting My User Profile

profile user comes back after deleted

A local user profile "John" continues to appear on the list of potential users on my PC with windows 10. I continue to go to the settings and remove the profile but it keeps returning. How do I get rid of it? I ran a security scan two days and no threats
    were discovered. I am running another one now and again no threats but it isn't quite finished. Any suggestions??

AimeeYounkin, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Keeps Deleting My User Profile

1. Windows 10 Keeps Deleting My User Profile - Similar Threads - Keeps Deleting User

2. user profile deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    user profile deleted: I am resetting my Windows 10 laptop. Tried to clean ALL files & re-login. But it saysThe User Profile Service service failed the sign-inUser profile cannot be loaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-profile-deleted/22cf925c-474c-459a-950a-435569558fdf
  3. user profile deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    user profile deleted: I am resetting my Windows 10 laptop. Tried to clean ALL files & re-login. But it saysThe User Profile Service service failed the sign-inUser profile cannot be loaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-profile-deleted/22cf925c-474c-459a-950a-435569558fdf
  4. user profile deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Delete User Profile

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Delete User Profile: I see a second user profile that auto pops up at the Windows Hello sign in. It asks for the username and password and I believe it's an account I accidentally created somehow. How do I delete this profile? I checked in Control Panel > User Accounts > User Accounts > Manage...
  6. Delete User Profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete User Profile: I see a second user profile that auto pops up at the Windows Hello sign in. It asks for the username and password and I believe it's an account I accidentally created somehow. How do I delete this profile? I checked in Control Panel > User Accounts > User Accounts > Manage...
  7. Delete User Profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Deleting a User Profile.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting a User Profile.: I have 2 profiles on my laptop and I want to delete the secondary one as it is no longer used. How to delete the user profile along with the data? And how to do delete while retaining the data? And will deleting a profile of 80+ Gigs improve the performance of my laptop?...
  9. Deleting a User Profile.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting a User Profile.: I have 2 profiles on my laptop and I want to delete the secondary one as it is no longer used. How to delete the user profile along with the data? And how to do delete while retaining the data? And will deleting a profile of 80+ Gigs improve the performance of my laptop?...
  10. Delete User Profile in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Delete User Profile in Windows 10: How to: Delete User Profile in Windows 10 How to Delete User Profile of an Account in Windows 10 [img] Information When signs in to the new account for the first time. A user profile is a collection of settings that make the computer look and work the way you want...