Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps deleting programs

Discus and support Windows 10 keeps deleting programs in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I 've had a few clients report the issue where Windows 10 has totally removed all traces of a program from the OS.Today two were interesting.Office... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shane King, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Windows 10 keeps deleting programs

I 've had a few clients report the issue where Windows 10 has totally removed all traces of a program from the OS.Today two were interesting.Office 2016 Home and BusinessA financial application like QuickBooksIn both cases the users were using the applications yesterday, jumped on their machine today and found either icons pointing to the missing app or all traces - startmenu/desktop icons gone, file associations gone.It's not my first encounter with the behavior. I have used many of the methods over the years to resolve it, some long term, others it happens again say 6 moth later. &nb

:)

Shane King, Jun 23, 2021
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jun 23, 2021
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 keeps deleting programs

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 keeps deleting programs

1. Windows 10 keeps deleting programs - Similar Threads - keeps deleting programs

2. After reinstall windows and deleted the old program files, the program files keep showing...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After reinstall windows and deleted the old program files, the program files keep showing...: thid is the error message. But i already deleted the windows.old files, why this is still showing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-reinstall-windows-and-deleted-the-old/c71f5ee2-3af7-4a22-995f-67d08457214f
  3. Windows Ten Keeps Deleting my program.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Ten Keeps Deleting my program.: I downloaded a trainer for the game Atelier Ryza 2, and windows virus protection keeps deleting the damn thing automatically even though I made a whitelist exclusion for both it and the folder it's in and have real time protection turned off. So far that same tool has done...
  4. Deleting a program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleting a program: I downloaded an alternate browser, Citrio, and then tried to delete it, but it won't allow itself to be deleted using the normal method from Control Panel. Can someone send the command prompt code for removing this potential threat? Thank you. Larry...
  5. Windows 10 Programs Keep Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Programs Keep Crashing: Hello, I’ve been having trouble with windows 10 lately where various programs will not function properly or crash randomly. It has been happening over Google Chrome, Microsoft Teams, and Netflix, where those are the only programs I have been using. Along with this I’ve...
  6. Programs deleted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Programs deleted: This morning I logged in and found that many if not all my programs have been deleted. Or maybe they have been moved. So there are tiles showing my files but if they are EXCEL or Word they are not available. I do have some text files and they are okay. What happened and what...
  7. Deleted Program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleted Program: Hi so last year i accidentally deleted the program and i didnt know if i still can recover this program without harming, lost or reseting my loptop,. can it still be recovered? since i knew i really messed my loptop[ATTACH]...
  8. Windows 10 keeps blocking trusted program

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 keeps blocking trusted program: I am trying to run a program which I trust (motherboard software from a reputable dealer) but Windows 10 Pro build 1809 keeps blocking the program (see picture). How can I get this to run? [img] I tried Disable SmartScreen and Enable App Side-loading. I'm on an...
  9. Deleted files and programs in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleted files and programs in Windows 10: Hi, I'm having issues with windows 10. It seems some apps like what's app, Dropbox and google have been deleted. This has happened twice. Also, some files from my Dropbox are being deleted (but I could restore them). I looked over the internet about this issues and it seems...
  10. Want to delete Admin account, but keep programs installed...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Want to delete Admin account, but keep programs installed...: I'll be taking my roommate's current Windows 10 laptop on Thursday. She set my account up on her current system today. If I delete her account on Thursday, when I take over the system, will all her programs uninstall as well? (She has Chrome, CCleaner and Origin I'd like to...