Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps deleting system files

Discus and support Windows 10 keeps deleting system files in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This has happened about 8 times and all those times I had to factory reset my PC and it happens for no reason and no matter what I do something goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dante Clark, Jul 9, 2022.

1. Windows 10 keeps deleting system files

This has happened about 8 times and all those times I had to factory reset my PC and it happens for no reason and no matter what I do something goes really wrong like the desktop being deleted, internet drivers being deleted and corrupted, settings menu being deleted, and windows just not bootingAnd I have no idea why this happens and in wondering if anyone else knows why this happens

:)

Dante Clark, Jul 9, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 9, 2022
  3. MohanC Win User
    windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Jul 9, 2022
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Windows 10 keeps deleting system files

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jul 9, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 keeps deleting system files

1. Windows 10 keeps deleting system files - Similar Threads - keeps deleting system

2. Windows 10 keeps deleting system files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keeps deleting system files: This has happened about 8 times and all those times I had to factory reset my PC and it happens for no reason and no matter what I do something goes really wrong like the desktop being deleted, internet drivers being deleted and corrupted, settings menu being deleted, and...
  3. Windows 10 keeps deleting system files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 keeps deleting system files: This has happened about 8 times and all those times I had to factory reset my PC and it happens for no reason and no matter what I do something goes really wrong like the desktop being deleted, internet drivers being deleted and corrupted, settings menu being deleted, and...
  4. Windows 10 keeps getting system files deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 keeps getting system files deleted: Windows 10 keeps getting system files deleted and corruption in file. Had to reset 6 times didnt install any files from internet. just updated each time I did a reset.how do i fix itran scan on drive C: and found logs this time. what is wrong here.Log Name: Application...
  5. Windows 10 keeps getting system files deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 keeps getting system files deleted: Windows 10 keeps getting system files deleted and corruption in file. Had to reset 6 times didnt install any files from internet. just updated each time I did a reset.how do i fix itran scan on drive C: and found logs this time. what is wrong here.Log Name: Application...
  6. Windows 10 keeps getting system files deleted

7. Windows 10 Deleting System Files

Windows 10 Deleting System Files: Hi, We have a problem with Windows 10 deleting system files. We actually use Windows Deployment to image machines and then deploy to machines with new hard disks installed. However recently we have encountered problems with Windows 10 deleting system files on newly imaged...
  8. Windows 10 Keeps deleting my files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Keeps deleting my files: Why does Windows 10 keep deleting files? What is the purpose of this process? I have now restored at least 5 times and it is all becoming very frustrating. Who do we advise at Microsoft to get them to stop. Every time that I shutdown my computer the issue begins again....
  9. windows 10 keeps deleting my files

windows 10 keeps deleting my files: Why win10 is deleting my files?, this problem is very annoyng, i had important design files, for many of my costumers, and it keeps deleting the files, the files are on different psihical hard disk on my pc, not even on different partition with the same disk with OS. ****...
  10. Windows 10 Keeps deleting my files

Windows 10 Keeps deleting my files: Why does Windows 10 keep deleting files? What is the purpose of this process? I have now restored at least 5 times and it is all becoming very frustrating. Who do we advise at Microsoft to get them to stop. Every time that I shutdown my computer the issue begins again....