Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps disconnecting my Bluetooth.

Discus and support Windows 10 keeps disconnecting my Bluetooth. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've recently been having issues with bluetooth on Windows 10, version 1909. I initially had issues after installing version 1909 (stuttering, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/montykarlobeats, May 11, 2020.

1. Windows 10 keeps disconnecting my Bluetooth.

I've recently been having issues with bluetooth on Windows 10, version 1909. I initially had issues after installing version 1909 (stuttering, then complete failure of bluetooth) and now it's completely failed again and says that my machine doesn't even have bluetooth capability. After it happened the first time, I tried every solution I could find after scouring the forums and YouTube for hours on end, but the only solution that actually worked was a hard shutdown. I don't want to rely on hard shutdowns to fix this issue though. I've always been told that it's not very good for the computer's health if done too often. Maybe I'm misguided in that belief, but either way I could really use some assistance.

submitted by /u/montykarlobeats
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/montykarlobeats, May 11, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, May 11, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, May 11, 2020
  4. Windows 10 keeps disconnecting my Bluetooth.

How to disconnect and reconnect bluetooth devices in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Pair the Bluetooth device to the system.
    • Right click on the Speaker icon in the System tray and select
      Playback Devices.
    • Select the device and click on the drop down list next to Set default button.
    • Select the option to connect and disconnect from the device.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 keeps disconnecting my Bluetooth.

1. Windows 10 keeps disconnecting my Bluetooth. - Similar Threads - keeps disconnecting Bluetooth

2. Bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting: I have a very annoying problem, when using my Bluetooth mouse it suddenly disconnected and I need to reopen the Bluetooth settings. Sometimes the worst is that the Bluetooth driver gets corrupted after doing this frequently. So I hope I can find a solution here....
  3. Bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting: Hi, My Bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting while using and I have to click on 'Add Bluetooth or other device' button from setting to get reconnected. I believe this started happening after a recent windows update and I have tried disabling windows power management in...
  4. Bluetooth keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth keeps disconnecting: Hi, I've been having some issues regarding bluetooth. I looked for it online, they were saying to change some power management settings from the device manager. But that power management tab for a specific device is missing. So I added CsEnabled to RegEdit in...
  5. Bluetooth mouse keep disconnecting

Bluetooth mouse keep disconnecting: It is very trouble especially during my work. When using my Bluetooth mouse, it suddenly disconnected and I need to reopen the Bluetooth setting. Sometimes even worst is the Bluetooth driver corrupted after frequently doing this. This issue solved before by unchecking the...
  6. Bluetooth mouse keeps "disconnecting"

Bluetooth mouse keeps "disconnecting": My mouse, specifically a JETech M0884, stops working after a long period of use. However, my laptop says it is still connected. Clicking / moving the mouse does nothing. I made sure to un-check the "allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" box in device...
  7. My bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting

My bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting: I recently had to buy 2 new replacement mice because my old one broke. The first one was a wireless USB mouse, which outright broke randomly, needing me to turn the mouse off and on again to reconnect. I replaced this one with a HP bluetooth mouse which does the same thing,...
  8. Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting

Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting: My Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting. They switch between paired, connected, connected voice or connected voice, music every (few) second(s). When I turn the headphones on and off again and try to connect them, Add a device window says either "Couldn't connect. Try...
  9. Bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting

Bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting: Hey, I have a problem with my work PC. it's a surface studio and several times a day the radio communications from the device to the studio stops. I normally have to wait, play with the batteries. try to navigate to the setting to run the troubleshooter (without typing:...
  10. Bluetooth keeps disconnecting and disappearing.

Bluetooth keeps disconnecting and disappearing.: Good evening. I recently started using Bluetooth for my new pair of headphones. However, it keeps disconnecting after a while and even disappears from the device manager. It does appear amongst the hidden devices and uninstalling and reinstalling the device does solve it...