Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps disconnecting my headphones

Discus and support Windows 10 keeps disconnecting my headphones in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey there, with the rise of videocalls I've been using my bluetooth headphones for that purpose a lot. Problem is, for some reason my headphones... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/feva67, May 6, 2020.

1. /u/feva67 Win User

Windows 10 keeps disconnecting my headphones

Hey there, with the rise of videocalls I've been using my bluetooth headphones for that purpose a lot. Problem is, for some reason my headphones disconnect every 30 minutes when I'm on a call (not when I'm listening to music or anything else)

I've tried disabling energy saving options but to no avail. Has anyone encountered a similar problem and knows how to solve it? (btw the headphones are AKG Y50BT)

Thanks a lot Windows 10 keeps disconnecting my headphones :)

submitted by /u/feva67
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/feva67, May 6, 2020

2. USB Headphones not working WINDOWS 10

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

This issue might resolve making the headphones as default device in Playback devices.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Speaker icon (Volume icon). Select
      Playback devices.
    • Select Headphones and click Set default.
    • Click apply and check if the issue resolves.
    Keep us posted if the headphone issue is resolved. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 6, 2020
  3. usb keeps disconnecting and reconnecting windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• What is the make model of your system?
    I suggest you to Change the USB power management settings and check.

• Open Device Manager.

• Double-click the type USB to change power management settings.

• Right-click the specific device you want, and then click
      Properties.

• On the Power Management tab, change the power management settings.

I would also suggest you to refer to the suggestion by
    Ashish Sondhi from the following link and check if it helps.

USB devices keeps disconnecting/ reconnecting automatically

Also refer:

• What if a wired device isn't installed properly?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/what-device-isnt-installed-properly

(Note: steps in the above article applies to Windows 10 as well)

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, May 6, 2020
  4. Ivy Mun Win User

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, May 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 keeps disconnecting my headphones - Similar Threads - keeps disconnecting headphones

2. Wireless headphones keep disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless headphones keep disconnecting.: Specs: I use an laptop Acer Aspire A315-24P Processor AMD Ryzen 3 7320U with Radeon Graphics Installed RAM 8,00 GB 7,24 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition Windows 11 Home Version 23H2 Installed on ‎24.‎12.‎2023 Experience Windows...
  3. Wireless headphones keep disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless headphones keep disconnecting.: Specs: I use an laptop Acer Aspire A315-24P Processor AMD Ryzen 3 7320U with Radeon Graphics Installed RAM 8,00 GB 7,24 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition Windows 11 Home Version 23H2 Installed on ‎24.‎12.‎2023 Experience Windows...
  4. headphone in my mic keeps disconnecting in one move!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headphone in my mic keeps disconnecting in one move!: i was trying to record myself a video but when i move once my mic on headphone audio input jack keeps disconnecting for no reasonand it says not plugged in even its plugged is there a solution to avoid this annoying thing?...
  5. My bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting with my Windows 11 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting with my Windows 11 PC: I use an HP Probook laptop, running Windows 11. I also use Bluetooth SonicGear headphones. I noticed that after connecting my headphones with the laptop, they automatically disconnect if I have no audio playing at that moment. When I play audio, however, the headphones remain...
  6. My bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting with my Windows 11 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting with my Windows 11 PC: I use an HP Probook laptop, running Windows 11. I also use Bluetooth SonicGear headphones. I noticed that after connecting my headphones with the laptop, they automatically disconnect if I have no audio playing at that moment. When I play audio, however, the headphones remain...
  7. Headphones not working.. keyboard keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones not working.. keyboard keeps disconnecting: Hi.. i have a pc i use for a game called iracing. The game had a issue the other week so it had a new power supply and motherboard fitted. I got it back.. the game works but now only while playing the gane the keyboard dis connects and re connects straight away causing the...
  8. Headphones not working.. keyboard keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Support
    Headphones not working.. keyboard keeps disconnecting: Hi.. i have a pc i use for a game called iracing. The game had a issue the other week so it had a new power supply and motherboard fitted. I got it back.. the game works but now only while playing the gane the keyboard dis connects and re connects straight away causing the...
  9. Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting/crashing?

Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting/crashing?: I've experienced this problem since the time I received my headphones, it didn't bother me a lot since it only disconnected every few hours but the past weeks it started to occur more often 5 - 30 minutes. It won't reconnect by it's own, so I had to restart Bluetooth every...
  10. Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting

Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting: My Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting. They switch between paired, connected, connected voice or connected voice, music every (few) second(s). When I turn the headphones on and off again and try to connect them, Add a device window says either "Couldn't connect. Try...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. akg Y50BT headphones with windows 10