Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps disconnecting wifi randomly, saying "Cant Connect to this network"

Discus and support Windows 10 keeps disconnecting wifi randomly, saying "Cant Connect to this network" in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a wifi adapter (tl wn822n) for my desktop PC and for some reason, about every half an hour it disconnects from my internet and it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FiireStorm, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Windows 10 keeps disconnecting wifi randomly, saying "Cant Connect to this network"

Hello, I bought a wifi adapter (tl wn822n) for my desktop PC and for some reason, about every half an hour it disconnects from my internet and it says "Cant connect to this network". It says this for all the networks in the area and the only way to temporarily fix it is to switch the usb port (so that it last more half an hour).

I have tried resintalling drivers, changing the usb port (to both mortherboard ports, usb 2.0 and 3.1), formatted the PC, I tried a different adapter and the issue was still there. I also tried using windows 7 and ubuntu and the wifi worked fine there.

PC Specs:

- AMD Athlon 3000g

- MSI B450-A MAX

- 8Gb 2100mhz ddr4 ram

- 250 kingstone ssd

submitted by /u/FiireStorm
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FiireStorm, Dec 12, 2020
  2. RevoLand Win User

Windows 10 Ethernet connection randomly disconnects

As it happens randomly and always happens on a bad time, i have forgot to check the logs and it has been hours already.

I've bought the tp-link adapter, should arrive by tomorrow or wednesday, hoping that will fix my issue. Will keep you guys updated. Thanks again!

RevoLand, Dec 12, 2020
  3. sandila Win User
    wifi keeps disconnecting from the wifi network

My laptop on wifi network keeps disconnecting frequently.
    I am not able to understand what is the problem. While my mobile phone is
    always connected on the same Wifi network.

Windows 10 keeps disconnecting wifi randomly, saying "Cant Connect to this network" [​IMG]

Windows 10 keeps disconnecting wifi randomly, saying "Cant Connect to this network" [​IMG]

Here are a couple of screenshots how I have to restore the connectivity each time.

Now the problem is each time I go and disable the connection manually and then enable it does restore the connectivity. Why should I do this ? What is the problem as what is happening.

I thought power management to be a problem so I checked
    How to Check if Connected or Disconnected Modern Standby in Windows 10
    Here is a screenshot of powercg /a on my system

30 days before reading this tutorial Add Networking connectivity in Standby to Power Options in Windows 10 I had added the option to add network connectivity in standby mode. By using the following command powercfg -attributes F15576E8-98B7-4186-B944-EAFA664402D9 -ATTRIB_HIDE
    as mentioned in option one of tutorial.
    However if you see the powercfg /a output
    my system does not have support by firmware
    Code:
    so I hope that did not work. Later on after all this my system performance was not good due to other reasons.
    So I used media creation tool and on that there was an option to upgrade I choose that, the laptop seem to be formatted for system files (that is my understanding if something else happened then I do not know).
    All the settings and apps and device drivers were present as it is.
    I again after a couple of days used media creation tool

So all settings I think got erased.
    However this is not the cause of my problem I am just mentioning to understand what I did.
    2 things I want to know
    1) What is the cause of my network connectivity problems while mobile phones are connected and they don't disconnect in this Wifi network but Laptop does.

2) How to backup my existing device drivers if I format the system.

I am on
    Windows version 1909 (OS Build 18363.592)

sandila, Dec 12, 2020
  4. RevoLand Win User

Windows 10 keeps disconnecting wifi randomly, saying "Cant Connect to this network"

Windows 10 Ethernet connection randomly disconnects

Hello,

So this issue has been annoying me since i have changed my old i5-4670 with a ryzen.

Ethernet: Realtek 8111H (MSI X370 Gaming Plus)
    Modem/Router: Airties Air 5760

What i have tried so far to fix my issue:
    • Re-installing Windows
    • Updating Ryzen chipset drivers
    • Updating Realtek LAN drivers (both from MSI & Realtek)
    • Updating MSI' LAN releated drivers (MSI Gaming Lan Manager)
    • Replacing ethernet cable
    • Restarting router to factory settings
    Still no luck, keeps happening randomly. Sometimes it is stable for days then it is not stable for 20 mins. Happening when gaming or idle, or while streaming via steam link.
    Windows' own issue fixer thingy fix the issue for the moment, re-plugging the cable, disabling & enabling the ethernet adapter also fixes the issue for the moment.
    Also i am the only one having this issue in the network, TV and phones are still connected to wifi.

It is started to be real annoying, so time to get help to fix the issue from TPU. Thanks in advance! *I Love TPU :lovetpu:

RevoLand, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 keeps disconnecting wifi randomly, saying "Cant Connect to this network"

1. Windows 10 keeps disconnecting wifi randomly, saying "Cant Connect to this network" - Similar Threads - keeps disconnecting wifi

2. My wifi keeps disconnecting and when i try to connect to it. It says that it cant connect,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi keeps disconnecting and when i try to connect to it. It says that it cant connect,...: so i have a Acer Aspire 5 with a Intel Core i5 12450H and the problem with the internet started even when i first got it, i tried updating my drivers, reseting the pc, but it still caused the same problem. the only thing that helped is if i connected to the networt via...
  3. My wifi keeps disconnecting and when i try to connect to it. It says that it cant connect,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wifi keeps disconnecting and when i try to connect to it. It says that it cant connect,...: so i have a Acer Aspire 5 with a Intel Core i5 12450H and the problem with the internet started even when i first got it, i tried updating my drivers, reseting the pc, but it still caused the same problem. the only thing that helped is if i connected to the networt via...
  4. WIFI keeps disconnecting randomly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI keeps disconnecting randomly.: My WIFI on my Windows 10 randomly goes out for no apparent reason, And I can tell that its not the WIFI having issues, because the WIFI works great on other devices. Whenever it disconnects, I can't do anything to fix it besides restarting, and it happens very frequently...
  5. WIFI keeps disconnecting randomly.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI keeps disconnecting randomly.: My WIFI on my Windows 10 randomly goes out for no apparent reason, And I can tell that its not the WIFI having issues, because the WIFI works great on other devices. Whenever it disconnects, I can't do anything to fix it besides restarting, and it happens very frequently...
  6. Network Connectivity Issues - Computer Keeps Randomly Disconnecting from WiFi

Network Connectivity Issues - Computer Keeps Randomly Disconnecting from WiFi: I bought an HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 15-dq0xxx a few years ago and since I bought it I've been having network connectivity issues. My computer keeps randomly disconnecting from my WiFi and takes about a minute to reconnect and it's so annoying, especially during my online...
  7. Wifi network keeps saying no internet, connected

Wifi network keeps saying no internet, connected: I recently had a second hand computer and had this wifi problem where the network has no internet but connected. Since i needed to keep my programs that were downloaded not from the microsoft store, it seems like the "Reset this PC" function could not keep my personal files....
  8. suddenly disconnected and kept saying cant connect to this network

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    suddenly disconnected and kept saying cant connect to this network: ive recently find out how to fix this (i uninstall the wifi driver and restart my pc) but after 4/5 hours i was disconnected again can someone tell me how to fix this problem permanently? -windows 10 home-version 10.0.183.63 build 18363(and the previous update ihave the same...
  9. Wifi keeps disconnecting randomly

Wifi keeps disconnecting randomly: Hello Microsoft support, Since I switched to windows 10 I am having stability issues with my wifi connection: My desktop pc loses connection to my router in arbitrary time intervals. Sometimes every 5 minutes, sometimes my connection is stable for an hour. After the...
  10. WiFi keeps disconnecting randomly?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi keeps disconnecting randomly?: I've had this issue for like 6 months and I'm yet to find a fix. My computer disconnects every few hours (sometimes every few minutes), and I have to manually reconnect every time it happens. It also disconnects when I put it on sleep mode or turn it off. I've tried updating...