Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps displaying Wayne's A12 Samsung Cell phone has either stopped responding or...

Discus and support Windows 10 keeps displaying Wayne's A12 Samsung Cell phone has either stopped responding or... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 keeps displaying Wayne's A12 Samsung Cell phone has either stopped responding been disconnected after waking from Sleep mode, as I recall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WayneCarpenter- [O365], May 25, 2023.

1. Windows 10 keeps displaying Wayne's A12 Samsung Cell phone has either stopped responding or...

Windows 10 keeps displaying Wayne's A12 Samsung Cell phone has either stopped responding been disconnected after waking from Sleep mode, as I recall even though it is not connected! At least now it is only one instance at a time. Some time ago with an earlier version of Windows, I got many duplicated messages at a time. See screenshot. My Windows version is: 22H2 Build 19045.2913. What can be done to resolve this issue.

:)

WayneCarpenter- [O365], May 25, 2023
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Microsoft Apps

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, May 25, 2023
  3. twilyth Win User
    Blocking Cell Phone Numbers

Here's one way to get around the problem. It's kludgy but it should work.

Get a VOIP based phone service or a magic jack. For 24/7 access, you're better off with VOIP that uses an ethernet adapter, but that's up to the user.

The important point is to find one that lets you create your own "black list" of callers. Usually they will have both black and white list options and these are usually a subcategory under the "do not disturb" or similar feature.

The provider will usually let you create a second number for $5-10 per month. You'll use this for your cell phone number. If it is ever compromised, you can change it easily without affecting the base number.

Forward the second number to your cell phone and give everyone that one as your "cell phone" number. There will be a delay of a few seconds as calls get routed, but who cares. It's not like any of us is on Obama's speed dial right?

Now when you get assholes calling you, just add them to the black list.

You can also block calls w/o caller id this way if your cell phone co. doesn't already do that for you.

twilyth, May 25, 2023
  4. Windows 10 keeps displaying Wayne's A12 Samsung Cell phone has either stopped responding or...

Display Driver stopped responding

Hi Barry,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

In order to understand the issue more clearly, I would request you to provide me with the following information.

Did you make any hardware and software changes in the system?

I suggest you to refer to the steps given by Raymond Javier on 1st
    September 2015 and verify the result.

Redirecting

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Anju Thekkethil, May 25, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 keeps displaying Wayne's A12 Samsung Cell phone has either stopped responding or...

1. Windows 10 keeps displaying Wayne's A12 Samsung Cell phone has either stopped responding or... - Similar Threads - keeps displaying Wayne's

2. Windows 10 keeps displaying Wayne's A12 Samsung Cell phone has either stopped responding or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 keeps displaying Wayne's A12 Samsung Cell phone has either stopped responding or...: Almost one month ago to today, on May 25th I requested help to resolve the issue where Windows 10 keeps displaying Wayne's A12 Samsung Cell phone has either stopped responding or been disconnected. A person answered but did not give a reasonable answer. A person later asked...
  3. Windows 10 keeps displaying Wayne's A12 Samsung Cell phone has either stopped responding or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 keeps displaying Wayne's A12 Samsung Cell phone has either stopped responding or...: Almost one month ago to today, on May 25th I requested help to resolve the issue where Windows 10 keeps displaying Wayne's A12 Samsung Cell phone has either stopped responding or been disconnected. A person answered but did not give a reasonable answer. A person later asked...
  4. Windows 10 keeps displaying Wayne's A12 Samsung Cell phone has either stopped responding or...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 keeps displaying Wayne's A12 Samsung Cell phone has either stopped responding or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 keeps displaying Wayne's A12 Samsung Cell phone has either stopped responding or...: Windows 10 keeps displaying Wayne's A12 Samsung Cell phone has either stopped responding been disconnected after waking from Sleep mode, as I recall even though it is not connected! At least now it is only one instance at a time. Some time ago with an earlier version of...
  6. Windows 10 keeps displaying Wayne's A12 Samsung Cell phone has either stopped responding or...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keeps displaying Wayne's A12 Samsung Cell phone has either stopped responding or...: Windows 10 keeps displaying Wayne's A12 Samsung Cell phone has either stopped responding been disconnected after waking from Sleep mode, as I recall even though it is not connected! At least now it is only one instance at a time. Some time ago with an earlier version of...
  7. Windows 10 keeps displaying Wayn'e A12 Samsung Cell phone has either stopped responding or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 keeps displaying Wayn'e A12 Samsung Cell phone has either stopped responding or...: Windows 10 keeps displaying Wayne's A12 Samsung Cell phone has either stopped responding been disconnected after waking from Sleep mode, as I recall even though it is not connected! At least now it is only one instance at a time. Some time ago with an earlier version of...
  8. Windows 10 keeps displaying Wayn'e A12 Samsung Cell phone has either stopped responding or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 keeps displaying Wayn'e A12 Samsung Cell phone has either stopped responding or...: Windows 10 keeps displaying Wayne's A12 Samsung Cell phone has either stopped responding been disconnected after waking from Sleep mode, as I recall even though it is not connected! At least now it is only one instance at a time. Some time ago with an earlier version of...
  9. This device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    This device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected: Hello, Windows 10 Pro x64, build 19042.928. Randomly, when I access an external USB drive or mapped network share on the NAS, I get a warning box that pops up, with two instances of the same error. Both boxes state "This device has either stopped responding or has been...
  10. YOUR PHONE and a Samsung Cell

in Windows 10 Support
    YOUR PHONE and a Samsung Cell: Had this working last year on a different cell and number. YourPhone does not recognize the new cell. I am thinking that it is trying to link to the old one. The new cell has the APP installed and it says Your Phone And Pc Are Connected. What to do!!! Is there a way to give...