Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps enabling devices that I manually disable

Discus and support Windows 10 keeps enabling devices that I manually disable in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I keep having the same problem over and over again. So far, I have been unable to fix the issue. I have a 5.1 speaker system connected to my windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Imperialv5, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Windows 10 keeps enabling devices that I manually disable

I keep having the same problem over and over again. So far, I have been unable to fix the issue.

I have a 5.1 speaker system connected to my windows 10 PC. I also have a monitor with built in speakers.

Windows 10 will randomly not update specific re-enable and make default the monitor speakers.

I then have to go in, make default the 5.1 system, then disable the monitor speakers again.

Anyone know why this is happening ? This has been a problem since upgrading to windows 10 and is now happening on the new PC I just built a week ago. Totaling 2 PCs in a row with this problem with only the monitor and speakers being carried over to the new build. Everything else is brand new.

:)

Imperialv5, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 keeps enabling devices that I manually disable

1. Windows 10 keeps enabling devices that I manually disable - Similar Threads - keeps enabling devices

2. Enable/Disable Audio devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable/Disable Audio devices: Hi,I want to enable/disable audio devices listed in sound control panel mmsys.cpl but either through programmatically or through any power shell commands/scripts.I tried using WMI APIs, Core Audio APIs, pnputil, devcon utilities. But with any of these I am either able to...
  3. Enable/Disable Audio devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enable/Disable Audio devices: Hi,I want to enable/disable audio devices listed in sound control panel mmsys.cpl but either through programmatically or through any power shell commands/scripts.I tried using WMI APIs, Core Audio APIs, pnputil, devcon utilities. But with any of these I am either able to...
  4. Enable/Disable Audio devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Sound Control Panel Keeps Disabling and Re-enabling Devices

Sound Control Panel Keeps Disabling and Re-enabling Devices: So this started happening, don't know what to do. It's not a device problem I can promise you that, it's something to do with my pc. https://www.reddit.com/link/me9avs/video/kyamph0yzip61/playerI have a Speaker and headphones connected. I use speakers when listening to...
  6. Sound Control Panel Keeps Disabling and Re-enabling Devices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound Control Panel Keeps Disabling and Re-enabling Devices: Yeah so this started happening, don't know what to do. It's not a device problem I can promise you that, it's something to do with my pc. https://reddit.com/link/me9avs/video/kyamph0yzip61/player submitted by /u/nvthvns [link] [comments]...
  7. my output device keeps getting enabled and disabled

my output device keeps getting enabled and disabled: it suddenly happened and wouldn't stop even after i restarted my device video of it happening: https://youtu.be/I4el1FiahkU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-output-device-keeps-getting-enabled-and/55a34294-33d8-43fc-87f1-a808859ec660
  8. Enable or Disable a Sound Output Device in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable a Sound Output Device in Windows: How to: Enable or Disable a Sound Output Device in Windows How to Enable or Disable a Sound Output Device in Windows The default audio playback device is the device that Windows uses to output (play) sound. This can be speakers, headphones, Bluetooth headset, or...
  9. Verify if Device Guard is Enabled or Disabled in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Verify if Device Guard is Enabled or Disabled in Windows 10: How to: Verify if Device Guard is Enabled or Disabled in Windows 10 How to Verify if Device Guard is Enabled or Disabled in Windows 10 Device Guard is a combination of enterprise-related hardware and software security features that, when configured together, will lock a...
  10. Enable or Disable Device Guard in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Device Guard in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Device Guard in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Device Guard in Windows 10 Device Guard is a combination of enterprise-related hardware and software security features that, when configured together, will lock a device down so that it can...