Windows 10: Windows 10 Keeps Freezing and Requires a Restart

Discus and support Windows 10 Keeps Freezing and Requires a Restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When is the issue of the system just freezing literally everyday at random going to be fixed? You are forced to do a manual (forced) shut down and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BudG1, Oct 4, 2019.

1. BudG1 Win User

Windows 10 Keeps Freezing and Requires a Restart

When is the issue of the system just freezing literally everyday at random going to be fixed? You are forced to do a manual (forced) shut down and restart and it is extremely annoying and should not be happening with a company the size of Microsoft. And yes, all updates are current and installed.

:)

BudG1, Oct 4, 2019
  2. dbldee Win User

Freezes on restart

Device is up to date, however from either the Start menu or Command prompt Windows freezes at manufacturer splash screen on restart, requiring hard shutdown,
    This returns even after clean install of Windows 10

suggestions or recommendations *Sick

dbldee, Oct 4, 2019
  3. David Haz Win User
    Windows keeps freezing up

Hi Brian,

If your computer is freezing, it could due to the operating system being outdated, or that some applications in your system is causing it to freeze, etc. For us to isolate the issue about Windows 10 freezing, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When does Windows 10 hangs/freezes? Is it after logging in to Windows? Or is it when you are using an application?
    • Are there any third-party applications installed on your computer?
    • Did you upgrade to Windows 10 from a previous version of Windows? If yes, which version of Windows was previously installed on your computer?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you check if there are updates that are waiting to be installed on your computer. If there are, kindly install them and restart your computer. After restarting, check if Windows 10 still freezes. Here's how
    to check for updates in Windows 10:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the
      Settings
      app.
    • From Settings, select Update & security >
      Windows Update
      , then select Check for updates.

We look forward to an update from you.

David Haz, Oct 4, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Keeps Freezing and Requires a Restart - Similar Threads - Keeps Freezing Requires

2. windows keeps freezing requiring hard reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows keeps freezing requiring hard reboot: I've been using Windows since the early 90s so I am not a total n00b but right now I am stumped at the basic 'I think my PC is going to die soon' level. Maybe someone here can tell me if there is something I can do a hardware part to replace or some soft fix to run before I...
  3. windows keeps freezing requiring hard reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows keeps freezing requiring hard reboot: I've been using Windows since the early 90s so I am not a total n00b but right now I am stumped at the basic 'I think my PC is going to die soon' level. Maybe someone here can tell me if there is something I can do a hardware part to replace or some soft fix to run before I...
  4. windows keeps freezing requiring hard reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 Freezing and requiring a restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Freezing and requiring a restart: I recently got a new computer it's only about 3 months old and have been having issues with it freezing randomly. When i got the PC, it had windows 11 installed already and I done a complete reinstall of Windows to get rid of the manufacturer software. I have been having...
  6. Windows 11 Freezing and requiring a restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Freezing and requiring a restart: I recently got a new computer it's only about 3 months old and have been having issues with it freezing randomly. When i got the PC, it had windows 11 installed already and I done a complete reinstall of Windows to get rid of the manufacturer software. I have been having...
  7. Frquent freezing requiring restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Frquent freezing requiring restart: What can it be? It suddenly gets frozen and not even the pointer moves, I need to restart and lose everything I was doing. submitted by /u/qwak5 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mfigxd/frquent_freezing_requiring_restart/
  8. Windows keeps freezing/restarting/BSoD

Windows keeps freezing/restarting/BSoD: Hi, For couple of days I am fighting with my laptop. It keeps randomly freezing or restarting. Sometimes even BSoD happens. I have tried basic steps like updating drivers. This is happening even when I reinstall windows and tried everything from scratch. WinDbg usually...
  9. Computer freezes and requires restart

Computer freezes and requires restart: Sometimes, my computer freezes and requires a restart. For the past week or so, this has happened almost every day, sometimes multiple times a day. I have already scanned for viruses, but none were found. As far as I can tell, there is no common incident that causes this, it...
  10. Unable to Update Windows 10 - PC keeps freezing on Restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Update Windows 10 - PC keeps freezing on Restart: Custom-built PC Windows 10 Version 1703 currently installed IntelR CoreTM i5-7500 CPU @ 3.40GHz 16.0 GB Installed Ram 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor I have been unable to update Windows 10 since I bought this system. Every time I attempt to, the update...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 which app requires restart