Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps freezing on loading screen (first boot after installing it). I tried to...

Discus and support Windows 10 keeps freezing on loading screen (first boot after installing it). I tried to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RoccoPurnell [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RoccoPurnell, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Windows 10 keeps freezing on loading screen (first boot after installing it). I tried to...

/u/RoccoPurnell, Feb 17, 2020
  2. Nick259 Win User

Friends computer freezing at windows loading screen

Ok my friend is having problems with his computer right now. Basically it crashed on the windows loading screen. This is what he told me on MSN.

Now i'm not too sure what the problem is. I suggested doing a repair install with the xp disk (i'll be giving him that tomorrow) but in the mean time do any of you have any ideas?

Nick259, Feb 17, 2020
  3. [Help] Windows will not load with NVIDIA drivers installed...

The problem started when I switched out my EVGA GTX280 and install my old EVGA 8800GT, and it's getting worse.

Windows Vista x64 SP1, 190.xx WHQL driver and mobo bios F6h = random freeze when booted into Windows, if it doesn't freeze within 10 mins, it could run for days. And if I shutdown the computer for a night, it would happen again.

Windows Vista x64 SP2, 191.xx WHQL and bios F9h . 9 out of 10 time, it couldn't boot into Windows with NVIDIA driver installed (freeze after the loading screen, black screen). It ran just fine if It passed the loading screen and happen again if I restart, shutdown the computer.

Once I uninstall the driver using safe mode, it booted into Windows just fine. Rolled back to 190.xx = same thing.

Only freezing, no bluescreen.

Reset bios to fail-safe mode did not fix the problem.

Any idea what's wrong? *Frown Windows 10 keeps freezing on loading screen (first boot after installing it). I tried to... :(

kid41212003, Feb 17, 2020
  4. wt_lesny Win User

Windows 10 keeps freezing on loading screen (first boot after installing it). I tried to...

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 keeps freezing on loading screen (first boot after installing it). I tried to...

1. Windows 10 keeps freezing on loading screen (first boot after installing it). I tried to... - Similar Threads - keeps freezing loading

2. Windows 10 freezes at first screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezes at first screen: Hi, my PC boots up to the first welcome screen, but when I enter at that point, the picture blurs and nothing further happens. I've tried rebooting, tried waiting half an hour, but nothing - the same thing happens. At this point I also cannot Shift+power icon. I don't have...
  3. Windows 10 installation stuck after first boot. After first boot, it shows blue screen and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 installation stuck after first boot. After first boot, it shows blue screen and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Shabshabrin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j1526g/windows_10_installation_stuck_after_first_boot/
  4. New AMD build freezing after windows install/at first boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New AMD build freezing after windows install/at first boot: Hi all, This is a brand new PC build. Here are the parts used: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3600 Motherboard: MSI Mortar B550 RAM: 8X2 Gb Gskill Ripjaws V DDR4 3600 F4-3600C16D-16GVKC Video Card: Nvidia RTX 2060 Storage: Western Digital m.2 It posts fine and I am able to enter BIOS...
  5. Windows 10 keeps freezing on first boot after installing it. If anyone could help that...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 keeps freezing on first boot after installing it. If anyone could help that...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RoccoPurnell [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f53eml/windows_10_keeps_freezing_on_first_boot_after/
  6. Windows Installation on New Build Freezes at the first loading dial

Windows Installation on New Build Freezes at the first loading dial: So my new PC that i built freezes at the loading dial. I have a copy of windows purchased on DVD (on a disk, at least), and its in an optical drive. I’ve set the BIOS to boot from the disk, every other setting besides fast boot is set to default. When I boot my computer, it...
  7. "Continue in the selected language" screen on first boot after reset freeze.

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Continue in the selected language" screen on first boot after reset freeze.: Hello, so yesterday night i decided to reset my computer. And during this i went to bed to set it up the next morning, but when i turned on the screen again the day after im stuck at "Continue in the selected language". I cant move or even see my cursor, and my keyboard...
  8. Windows 10 freezes on load screen but Windows 7 boots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezes on load screen but Windows 7 boots: So I'm pretty stumped and am looking for a hand troubleshooting. My computer ran Win10 fine before and recently stopped booting. It will either: freeze on the load screen, sit loading forever and get DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION or freeze on the load screen getting into automatic...
  9. Windows 10 installation freezing after first reboot

Windows 10 installation freezing after first reboot: I have recently been trying to upgrade to windows 10 on a used alienware aurora r3 pc. I got my reservation, checked the windows 10 app every day, and finally, I was ready to get the upgrade, but I'm having issues installing it. After windows update downloads everything and I...
  10. Just loaded windows 10 32 bit freezes on first boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Just loaded windows 10 32 bit freezes on first boot: I just loaded windows 10 on a new computer. On the first boot with the Windows logo on the screen and the dots going around in a circle after the circle goes around about 10 time and before the welcome screen and we are getting things ready it freezes on the circles. Does...