Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps freezing when i launch a game

Discus and support Windows 10 keeps freezing when i launch a game in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This keeps happening and I've tried everything that I know of and am getting very desperate I have clean installed windows and I know my graphics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aydencox, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Aydencox Win User

Windows 10 keeps freezing when i launch a game

This keeps happening and I've tried everything that I know of and am getting very desperate I have clean installed windows and I know my graphics driver is up to date and the game I play I am trying to play I am positive I meet the requirements please help I will take any advice and really want to get back to playing my games

My specs are

Windows 10 pro update 1809

Radeon rx470

Amd 8320 eight core

8 GB ram

:)

Aydencox, Mar 31, 2019

2. Launching games

Hi Wesley,

Windows 10 is gamer-friendly by design. If an issue like being unable to launch a game happens, it can be caused by outdated display driver or other factors that cause conflict when launching the app. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask for additional
    information. Please answer the following:

• What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you getting an error message when launching the game?
    • Have you made any changes to the settings or installed updates prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What specific games are you having issues with?

We will wait for your response.

Jennifer Cha, Mar 31, 2019
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    Marby Rey, Mar 31, 2019
  4. Windows 10 keeps freezing when i launch a game

Loraine Mon, Mar 31, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 keeps freezing when i launch a game

1. Windows 10 keeps freezing when i launch a game - Similar Threads - keeps freezing launch

2. Computer Keeps Crashing When Launching Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Keeps Crashing When Launching Games: Hello,I purchased a new PC about a month ago and experienced no issues. However, since a week ago, my computer encounters a BSOD and restarts everytime I try to launch specific games. Some games I encounter no issues while others cause the crash. I have already updated my...
  3. Computer Keeps Crashing When Launching Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Keeps Crashing When Launching Games: Hello,I purchased a new PC about a month ago and experienced no issues. However, since a week ago, my computer encounters a BSOD and restarts everytime I try to launch specific games. Some games I encounter no issues while others cause the crash. I have already updated my...
  4. Pc keeps bluescreening when launching games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc keeps bluescreening when launching games: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/icbebncn740bf/DumbfilesThat's a link to my dump files. So here's my issue, my friend and I want to play this game WWZ on epic games, he is able to run it just fine but whenever I simply attempt to launch it automatically blue screen my pc. I...
  5. Pc keeps bluescreening when launching games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps bluescreening when launching games: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/icbebncn740bf/DumbfilesThat's a link to my dump files. So here's my issue, my friend and I want to play this game WWZ on epic games, he is able to run it just fine but whenever I simply attempt to launch it automatically blue screen my pc. I...
  6. Pc keeps bluescreening when launching games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. game freezes after launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game freezes after launch: I am currently having this issue where some games I play freeze straight after launched and i am still able to hear the game music and main menu sounds. but when i tab out and move my mouse around. it moves in game? so it seems like my game is frozen when tabbed In but when i...
  8. Roblox Freezing When Trying To Launch Game On Roblox

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox Freezing When Trying To Launch Game On Roblox: I've been having a problem lately where when I try to launch a game on Roblox, the application freezes. I have not used Roblox on the Microsoft store before, but when I try to, this happens. The application runs fine, but when I try to join a game it just freezes and I cant...
  9. Gears5 game freezes on launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears5 game freezes on launching: I have Ryzen 3600/Radeon RX5700., was able to play game till 2 weeks back. Now after launching the game when I click campaign or benchmark or anything the game freezes and windows task manager shows as game not responding. I installed the game with xbox game pass. I...
  10. Games keeps freezing (windows 10)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games keeps freezing (windows 10): My games keeps freezing I don't know why, When its freezing cpu or disk in task manger is at 100% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-keeps-freezing-windows-10/08db062d-5ae9-40f2-b2b5-aea08610d1da