Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps freezing.

Discus and support Windows 10 keeps freezing. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there everyone, let me get to the question. So while I was checking out the Device Manager I noticed my graphics card (Radeon M265X) was not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KemalcanKüçük, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Windows 10 keeps freezing.

Hi there everyone, let me get to the question.

So while I was checking out the Device Manager I noticed my graphics card (Radeon M265X) was not there, so I downloaded the driver and tried to install it. But I got an error saying that the driver was not "digitally signed" and I had to change a setting to make it work. I did it by following the instructions but my computer froze. It didn't start at all, so i got to recovery options and booted in safe mode. I tried to loading a restore point but that didn't work, every other option in the recovery options didn't work.

So I reinstalled the Win10 without formatting the partition, it worked for a couple of mins and froze again. I once again booted in safe mode and tried to install my drivers from there, I did (Radeon still didn't work though). I restarted and computer froze again. I tried installing Win10 with this method 2 or 3 times, creating new partitions or installing it elsewhere, none of those worked. This time I formatted all my partitions except for my backup partition (it doesn't have any operating system on it) and tried to install aaand it's the same thing. It still freezes and I'm writing these in safe mode, I'm open to any suggestion.

:)

KemalcanKüçük, Mar 31, 2019
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Mar 31, 2019
  3. Chrome keeps freezing on Windows 10

Hi Pat,

There may be a few reasons why your Google Chrome keeps on freezing. One reason is the browser that you're using. For us to further isolate your concern, we need you to answer the following:

• Is this happening on other browsers as well (e.g. Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox)?
    • Does the issue persist only on a specific website or it occurs on all websites?

Let us know if you're still getting the same error after performing our suggested troubleshooting step so we can assist further.

Aldwin Ale, Mar 31, 2019
  4. David Haz Win User

Windows 10 keeps freezing.

Windows keeps freezing up

Hi Brian,

If your computer is freezing, it could due to the operating system being outdated, or that some applications in your system is causing it to freeze, etc. For us to isolate the issue about Windows 10 freezing, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When does Windows 10 hangs/freezes? Is it after logging in to Windows? Or is it when you are using an application?
    • Are there any third-party applications installed on your computer?
    • Did you upgrade to Windows 10 from a previous version of Windows? If yes, which version of Windows was previously installed on your computer?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you check if there are updates that are waiting to be installed on your computer. If there are, kindly install them and restart your computer. After restarting, check if Windows 10 still freezes. Here's how
    to check for updates in Windows 10:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the
      Settings
      app.
    • From Settings, select Update & security >
      Windows Update
      , then select Check for updates.

We look forward to an update from you.

David Haz, Mar 31, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 keeps freezing.

1. Windows 10 keeps freezing. - Similar Threads - keeps freezing

2. Switched Mobo and CPU and PC keeps freezing/blue screening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Switched Mobo and CPU and PC keeps freezing/blue screening: I just switched my pc from an ASUS ROG Strix Z370f Gaming motherboard and 8700k to an MSI MPG Z690 EDGE Wi-Fi motherboard and 13700k. The computer posts just fine, but will freeze or blue screen after no more than 10 minutes. I have tried reactivating windows, updating...
  3. Switched Mobo and CPU and PC keeps freezing/blue screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switched Mobo and CPU and PC keeps freezing/blue screening: I just switched my pc from an ASUS ROG Strix Z370f Gaming motherboard and 8700k to an MSI MPG Z690 EDGE Wi-Fi motherboard and 13700k. The computer posts just fine, but will freeze or blue screen after no more than 10 minutes. I have tried reactivating windows, updating...
  4. Switched Mobo and CPU and PC keeps freezing/blue screening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Apps keep freezing because I disabled some services in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps keep freezing because I disabled some services in windows 11: I disabled some services in the services app on windows 11, and now certain apps will freeze and crash when I try to perform certain tasks. Settings will freeze and then crash when I try to uninstall an app, explorer will freeze and then restart when I try to access certain...
  6. Apps keep freezing because I disabled some services in windows 11

Apps keep freezing because I disabled some services in windows 11: I disabled some services in the services app on windows 11, and now certain apps will freeze and crash when I try to perform certain tasks. Settings will freeze and then crash when I try to uninstall an app, explorer will freeze and then restart when I try to access certain...
  7. My pc keeps randomly either black screening, freezing, or restarting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps randomly either black screening, freezing, or restarting.: This will occur at any time that the pc is on, but the longer I leave the pc untouched the more likely it is that it will do one of those things when I get back on it. It is a brand new pc I just recently got, with an AMD Ryzen 9 7900x and an RTX 4070Ti. I don't know why it...
  8. My pc keeps randomly either black screening, freezing, or restarting.

My pc keeps randomly either black screening, freezing, or restarting.: This will occur at any time that the pc is on, but the longer I leave the pc untouched the more likely it is that it will do one of those things when I get back on it. It is a brand new pc I just recently got, with an AMD Ryzen 9 7900x and an RTX 4070Ti. I don't know why it...
  9. My PC keeps freezing, Task manager shows my RAM at 99% even when idle or watching a simple...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps freezing, Task manager shows my RAM at 99% even when idle or watching a simple...: I Upgraded to Windows 11 a couple of months ago and am having issues with my PC freezing randomly, It happens when I'm barley using the PC such as looking for files, when I'm playing games after they were running fine and when I'm browsing with only a few tabs open less than...
  10. My PC keeps freezing, Task manager shows my RAM at 99% even when idle or watching a simple...

My PC keeps freezing, Task manager shows my RAM at 99% even when idle or watching a simple...: I Upgraded to Windows 11 a couple of months ago and am having issues with my PC freezing randomly, It happens when I'm barley using the PC such as looking for files, when I'm playing games after they were running fine and when I'm browsing with only a few tabs open less than...