Windows 10: windows 10 keeps going into automatic repair

Discus and support windows 10 keeps going into automatic repair in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hello! everytime i start up my pc, it keeps going into automatic repair no matter what i do. i've tried searching things up and following the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ppolf, Dec 31, 2020.

1. /u/ppolf Win User

windows 10 keeps going into automatic repair

hello!

everytime i start up my pc, it keeps going into automatic repair no matter what i do. i've tried searching things up and following the instructions, but it just keeps looping no matter what. has anyone else had this problem? please lmk and advise me on how to fix this problem. ty!

submitted by /u/ppolf
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ppolf, Dec 31, 2020

2. Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

litwicki24, Dec 31, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - automatic repair after memtest session - memory faulty or not?

So i formatted disk , install again Windows 10 , now Windows booting fine without automatic repair. But i tried to reproduce issue by running memtest86 again. So i run test for 5 hours, stop test and booted Windows 10. This time it booted fine without automatic repair. So i guess its fine. But i want to know why it happened earlier? That was still hardware issue? Thx for opinion. Somebody said that can be caused by bad ram.

litwicki24, Dec 31, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Yup. go here, and read.
    reporting to close for multiple postings.

Ahhzz, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

1. windows 10 keeps going into automatic repair - Similar Threads - keeps going automatic

2. PC Won’t go into Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Won’t go into Automatic Repair: Hey, I’ve had this problem that started today. I loaded up my computer and I was greeted by a blue screen that quickly restarts my computer into the same message. And after a few restarts it goes into an infinite freeze that will last until I turn the computer off. I then...
  3. PC Won’t go into Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Won’t go into Automatic Repair: Hey, I’ve had this problem that started today. I loaded up my computer and I was greeted by a blue screen that quickly restarts my computer into the same message. And after a few restarts it goes into an infinite freeze that will last until I turn the computer off. I then...
  4. automatic repair keeps on going

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    automatic repair keeps on going: My PC shuts down when there is a power interruption and now it will not boot up. It stuck in Automatic Repair loop. I choose restart and still the same. I dont know about the advance option since I dont want to mess up on the PC. Please help me...
  5. automatic repair keeps on going

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    automatic repair keeps on going: My PC shuts down when there is a power interruption and now it will not boot up. It stuck in Automatic Repair loop. I choose restart and still the same. I dont know about the advance option since I dont want to mess up on the PC. Please help me...
  6. automatic repair keeps on going

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Restart going to automatic repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restart going to automatic repair: Hi plz anyone help me if i restart my pc it is going to automatic repair i dont know why it is happening i have pay to buy a new os everytime in this lockdown i buyed more than 6 times i dont know what to to do next time am going to put another os becuz of waste windows...
  8. Help!? Windows 10 automatic repair won't go away?

Help!? Windows 10 automatic repair won't go away?: [ATTACH] I don't know what to do. I have a Lenovo laptop and I need help. Hilfe!? Windows 10 Automatische reparatur geht nicht weg?
  9. Not going into automatic repair - BSOD Loop

Not going into automatic repair - BSOD Loop: Hello I upgraded a win 7 pc to win 10 and i was performing a factory reset recently. It keeps booting to the BSOD with error code 0xc00002e3. I have tried going into automatic repair and it won't....
  10. Windows 10 going into Automatic repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 going into Automatic repair: Hi, Looking for a bit of help here. Ever since an update my pc randomly shuts down and goes into automatic repair mode. I am able to fix it temporarily by doing the troubleshooting, or just turning my pc off for a while and switching it back on. Sometimes my pc will...