Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps installing the update I just uninstalled

Discus and support Windows 10 keeps installing the update I just uninstalled in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is there anyway to get rid of my KB4534293 update in my win 10 Home version? I uninstalled KB4534293 security update. Then, I have cleared anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FleecyJarl83439, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Windows 10 keeps installing the update I just uninstalled

Is there anyway to get rid of my KB4534293 update in my win 10 Home version?

I uninstalled KB4534293 security update. Then, I have cleared anything in the software distribution folder. Stopped the Internet and wifi, and finally disabled windows update service and update orchestrator service in services.msi.

When I restart the computer, the computer STARTS the update process, and then I am back to the beginning, as if I uninstalled nothing. I tried to use wushowhide.diagcab to see if I can hide the update. The result is that wushowhide.diagcab cannot find any update. I suspect aside from SoftwareDistribution folder, there is another folder containing KB4534293.

I have never downloaded this KB4534293, it is automatically downloaded.

:)

FleecyJarl83439, Feb 2, 2020

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Feb 2, 2020
  3. chispy Win User
    Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Feb 2, 2020
  4. Windows 10 keeps installing the update I just uninstalled

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 keeps installing the update I just uninstalled

1. Windows 10 keeps installing the update I just uninstalled - Similar Threads - keeps installing update

2. Windows 11 keeps reinstalling updates that i just uninstalled.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 keeps reinstalling updates that i just uninstalled.: So about 2 weeks ago i ran into a problem with a recent windows update. I uninstalled the update that was causing the problem and that problem was completely fixed. Now i am having the same exact problem today. So i look to see if Windows 11 updated and i see that it did. So...
  3. Windows 11 keeps reinstalling updates that i just uninstalled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps reinstalling updates that i just uninstalled.: So about 2 weeks ago i ran into a problem with a recent windows update. I uninstalled the update that was causing the problem and that problem was completely fixed. Now i am having the same exact problem today. So i look to see if Windows 11 updated and i see that it did. So...
  4. I just need to uninstall and reinstall Windows 10-----I am not upgrading or installing...

I just need to uninstall and reinstall Windows 10-----I am not upgrading or installing...: I see a lot of advice pertaining to installing an advanced Windows program after reinstalling Windows 10 and using Apps, etc., but I noticed that there are problems with Windows 10 and that the instructions look pretty complicated. I backed up all my files onto One Drive and...
  5. I just need to uninstall and reinstall Windows 10-----I am not upgrading or installing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just need to uninstall and reinstall Windows 10-----I am not upgrading or installing...: I see a lot of advice pertaining to installing an advanced Windows program after reinstalling Windows 10 and using Apps, etc., but I noticed that there are problems with Windows 10 and that the instructions look pretty complicated. I backed up all my files onto One Drive and...
  6. I just need to uninstall and reinstall Windows 10-----I am not upgrading or installing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 10 Installation, just keep on rebooting

Windows 10 Installation, just keep on rebooting: Hi. I recently just built a desktop and trying to newly install a windows 10 os. Everything is fine except it keeps on rebooting. I tried with fat32 type usb 32GB with 64bits, NTFS with 1TB, I think I seriously tried everything I could have done. I tried after updating the...
  8. Windows 10 Installation, just keep on rebooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Installation, just keep on rebooting: Hi. I recently just built a desktop and trying to newly install a windows 10 os. Everything is fine except it keeps on rebooting. I tried with fat32 type usb 32GB with 64bits, NTFS with 1TB, I think I seriously tried everything I could have done. I tried after updating the...
  9. Windows 10 Installation, just keep on rebooting

10. Windows 10 keeps telling me to download an update I just installed?

Windows 10 keeps telling me to download an update I just installed?: I'm having an irritated issue, and as you can tell by the title, its related it an update. The update didn't download right, so its telling me its installed while telling me I have to install it. To make matters worse, its one of those important updates you can't delete, so...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4534293 breaks wifi