Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps installing with Alienware presets

Discus and support Windows 10 keeps installing with Alienware presets in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I just built my girlfriend a computer using a new mobo and cpu from one of MY old builds and bringing over her old SSDs. We recently ran into the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TitaniteShards, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Windows 10 keeps installing with Alienware presets

Hi, I just built my girlfriend a computer using a new mobo and cpu from one of MY old builds and bringing over her old SSDs. We recently ran into the USB xHCI error code 10 after a Windows update and we're completely lost on how to fix it. She lost all of her USB 2.0/3.0 port functionality, despite it still providing power to any device connected, and she's currently forced to use a USB hub in her only 3.1 port just to operate her PC.

I've tried several fresh Windows 10 installs, yet every time I do it keeps installing Alienware software along with the OS install, which I believe is causing a possible driver conflict keeping her USB 3.0 ports from resolving in device manager.

I've tried literally everything I can to install a "clean" version of Win10 on her computer, yet every single time i completely wipe her SSD and re-install windows 10 im greeted with the same default Alienware logo wallpaper on her desktop and about 20 Alienware-themed/related applications, along with (I assume) the default chipset drivers for her old PC, which could be causing the driver conflicts.

How and why is this possible? Even after a complete SSD cleanse it still retains enough information of a previous build to automatically inject AW-brand bloatware into my fresh Win10 installs? Is there a way around this? Thanks.

submitted by /u/TitaniteShards
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TitaniteShards, Sep 30, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 30, 2020
  3. amaan07 Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

installed everything step by step as mentioned, what do u mean by change another dolby uwp preset?

i am also losing bass enhancements and swap center/woofer option in realtek panel.

amaan07, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 keeps installing with Alienware presets

Delta6326, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 keeps installing with Alienware presets

1. Windows 10 keeps installing with Alienware presets - Similar Threads - keeps installing Alienware

2. Realtek Presets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Presets: Hi,as you can see in the picture, in this equalizer, i've got some presets, also i can save my personal presets..but, where dts studio sound save this presets??? i need to delete someone but i can't find where?thanks for help...
  3. Realtek Presets

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Presets: Hi,as you can see in the picture, in this equalizer, i've got some presets, also i can save my personal presets..but, where dts studio sound save this presets??? i need to delete someone but i can't find where?thanks for help...
  4. Realtek Presets

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Laptop Alienware 17R5 keeps crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Alienware 17R5 keeps crashing: The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device ACPI\INT3400\2&daba3ff&0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-alienware-17r5-keeps-crashing/554e9139-19dd-448d-9e24-4a301b3a2564
  6. Laptop Alienware 17R5 keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Alienware 17R5 keeps crashing: The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device ACPI\INT3400\2&daba3ff&0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-alienware-17r5-keeps-crashing/554e9139-19dd-448d-9e24-4a301b3a2564
  7. Laptop Alienware 17R5 keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Multiple displays preset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple displays preset: Hi, I have 4 screens, and I change their settings very often. Main monitor is usually duplicated with TV, and I have two monitors, one on each side of the main one. When I change from duplicate to extend screen on TV, arrangement gets some random order, resolution is...
  9. Windows volume presets?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows volume presets?: I'm looking to see if I can somehow make some presets for the windows volume and only click a button (16%, 60%, etc) instead of having to open the mixer and sliding it up or down. It gets annoying and I would like a simpler way. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks....
  10. Windows 10 Update 1903 will not install on Alienware 17R5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update 1903 will not install on Alienware 17R5: When I run Windows Update it acts like it is doing it, but afterwards it hasn't. I am not getting any error codes in regards to the failure to install. The bios is up to date and I have tried everything that I have seen recommended but a clean install. Are there any...