Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps logging me out of desktop apps when I close my Google browser. Solutions?

Discus and support Windows 10 keeps logging me out of desktop apps when I close my Google browser. Solutions? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Frequently I get logged out of apps incl. my MS account when I either close my browser using Google or boot down. Any suggestions how to resolve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PeterAlexanderHall, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Windows 10 keeps logging me out of desktop apps when I close my Google browser. Solutions?

Frequently I get logged out of apps incl. my MS account when I either close my browser using Google or boot down.

Any suggestions how to resolve this?

:)

PeterAlexanderHall, Nov 30, 2020

2. Browser keeps closing - Windows 10

My browser keeps closing. Doesn't matter which browser I use. It is always closing down. Any suggestions?

DarlaTalley, Nov 30, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Kursah Win User

Windows 10 keeps logging me out of desktop apps when I close my Google browser. Solutions?

Google Chrome keeps resetting bookmarks position

Can you list what tasks/steps you've done thus far in your attempt to resolve it?

Have you logged off your profile (if using Sync) and done a complete wipe of the browser?

How about uninstall and then wipe any remaining data?

Do you have another device you can sort on that it works fine or you could test with?

Kursah, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 keeps logging me out of desktop apps when I close my Google browser. Solutions?

1. Windows 10 keeps logging me out of desktop apps when I close my Google browser. Solutions? - Similar Threads - keeps logging desktop

2. Microsoft Edge keeps logging me out of my Google accounts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge keeps logging me out of my Google accounts.: I have a problem which microsoft edge keeps logging me out of my google accounts everytime i close the browser. Sometimes when i close the browser and open it it's there. Most the times it's not. It's really annoying and I hate having to log in everytime. I have 5 Google...
  3. Microsoft Edge keeps logging me out of my Google accounts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge keeps logging me out of my Google accounts.: I have a problem which microsoft edge keeps logging me out of my google accounts everytime i close the browser. Sometimes when i close the browser and open it it's there. Most the times it's not. It's really annoying and I hate having to log in everytime. I have 5 Google...
  4. Windows keeps me logging out from every google account in every browser after PC restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps me logging out from every google account in every browser after PC restart: Windows 10 Home 22H2 19045.2486, tried reinstaling opera GX and MS Edge, checked cookies settings etc. but still doing it, but only for google services. It's happeining sins more than month and getting so much anoying...
  5. Windows keeps me logging out from every google account in every browser after PC restart

Windows keeps me logging out from every google account in every browser after PC restart: Windows 10 Home 22H2 19045.2486, tried reinstaling opera GX and MS Edge, checked cookies settings etc. but still doing it, but only for google services. It's happeining sins more than month and getting so much anoying...
  6. Windows keeps me logging out from every google account in every browser after PC restart

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Keep me signed in not working when I close browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep me signed in not working when I close browsers: Sites with the 'keep me signed in' option like Amazon or Google are not keeping me in, even after I checked the box. Specifically, if I close the browser altogether, but not when I log in, make a new tab, close the first tab I logged in from, and go back to the site I logged...
  8. Keep me signed in not working when I close browsers

Keep me signed in not working when I close browsers: Sites with the 'keep me signed in' option like Amazon or Google are not keeping me in, even after I checked the box. Specifically, if I close the browser altogether, but not when I log in, make a new tab, close the first tab I logged in from, and go back to the site I logged...
  9. Edge logging me out every time I close browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge logging me out every time I close browser: I am absolutely infuriated with Windows, and with the lack of intelligence on forum replies from so-called "support people". Edge logs me out of Outlook every time I close my browser. Every thread on this forum says go to a link in settings THAT DOES NOT EXIST. You people...
  10. Windows 10 keeps logging me out.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 keeps logging me out.: I've followed both items on "https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-desktop/windows-10-logging-out-automatically-how-do-i/c35ba873-a7ca-4bb0-b3d5-0a15e4952542" and neither one has worked. The idle time out is set to 0 per the instructions here...