Windows 10: windows 10 keeps logging out and going to loch screen after 60sec

Discus and support windows 10 keeps logging out and going to loch screen after 60sec in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; windows 10 is going to lock screen after 60 seconds being untouched. even when i am reading something ot installing or watching. i have to move the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by locoduke, Apr 9, 2021.

1. locoduke Win User

windows 10 keeps logging out and going to loch screen after 60sec

windows 10 is going to lock screen after 60 seconds being untouched. even when i am reading something ot installing or watching. i have to move the mouse constantly in order to stay logged in. tried every solution i found on the internet but didn't work

:)

locoduke, Apr 9, 2021
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Apr 9, 2021
  3. jds63 Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Apr 9, 2021
  4. amessusa Win User

My Windows 10 log in screen keeps turning on and I need to log in again after only about 60sec inactivity. This is very aggravating especially at first when I had to type in my password, I now type in a pin , but this is also aggravating.

amessusa, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

1. windows 10 keeps logging out and going to loch screen after 60sec - Similar Threads - keeps logging going

2. Colornote for Windows keeps logging out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Colornote for Windows keeps logging out: Hi, From about a month ago, whenever I close the Colornote app on Windows 10 Home, it requires me to completely log in again. It used to be persistently logged in, which is convenient. How can it revert back to before?I have re-installed it already. Thanks,Shawn...
  3. Colornote for Windows keeps logging out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Colornote for Windows keeps logging out: Hi, From about a month ago, whenever I close the Colornote app on Windows 10 Home, it requires me to completely log in again. It used to be persistently logged in, which is convenient. How can it revert back to before?I have re-installed it already. Thanks,Shawn...
  4. Colornote for Windows keeps logging out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. windows 10 keeps logging out and going to lock screen after 60sec

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows 10 keeps logging out and going to lock screen after 60sec: windows 10 is going to lock screen after 60 seconds being untouched. even when i am reading something ot installing or watching. i have to move the mouse constantly in order to stay logged in. tried every solution i found on the internet but didn't work. plz help me....
  6. windows keeps logging out

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows keeps logging out: windows keeps logging out due to inactivity and it is very anonoying to say the least. i have to log back in to everything including the server settings in outlook.. This is not a power settings issue as I have adjusted all the settings so that the machine should never do...
  7. windows keep logging out

windows keep logging out: Hi my window 10 keep logging out or go to lock screen by itself although I had disabled it in all settings. in Power & Sleep: Screen when plugged in, turn off after "NEVER" / Sleep: when plugged in, PC goes to sleep after "NEVER" in additional power setting i've selected...
  8. Windows 10 keeps logging me out.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 keeps logging me out.: I've followed both items on "https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-desktop/windows-10-logging-out-automatically-how-do-i/c35ba873-a7ca-4bb0-b3d5-0a15e4952542" and neither one has worked. The idle time out is set to 0 per the instructions here...
  9. My computer keeps logging out after the welcome loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer keeps logging out after the welcome loading screen: I have a single account on my Windows 10 PC .There was some problem with Stop Code which occurred only once in a day so i ignored it but after some time my pc started showing this problem,everytime i operate my pc it shows the 'welcome' message but suddenly it says 'signing...
  10. My PC keeps going to the Log In screen/lock screen.

My PC keeps going to the Log In screen/lock screen.: My PC keeps going to the Log In screen/lock screen while I'm doing something. I don't know what to do. I don't have a screen saver or anything but it just keeps doing it....