Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps losing time

Discus and support Windows 10 keeps losing time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every day, Windows 10 keeps falling behind a few seconds every day. It starts of at like 0.5 seconds and as the week goes own, falls as far behind as 7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by thecomrade23, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Windows 10 keeps losing time

Every day, Windows 10 keeps falling behind a few seconds every day. It starts of at like 0.5 seconds and as the week goes own, falls as far behind as 7 seconds. I have scanned with Malwarebytes and Windows Defender multiple times and nothing was found, my pc is set to sync with time.nist.gov and to set the time zone automatically. My computer is just 1 years old which makes me think it's not my CMOS battery as it usually takes far longer for them to die

For reference, I use time.is to see how accurate my time is...

:)

thecomrade23, Aug 24, 2018
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Aug 24, 2018
  3. Windows 10 keeps losing re-fresh.

Hi,

For us to find the best resolution for you, kindly provide tha following information:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages?
    • What are you trying to imply when you said that the Windows 10 keeps on losing refresh?

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Justine Pel, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 keeps losing time

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 keeps losing time

1. Windows 10 keeps losing time - Similar Threads - keeps losing

2. Keep losing internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep losing internet connection: I have an Asus TUF laptop running Windows 11 version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3235. For the past few weeks it’s been losing the internet connection, and I have to restart to get back online. It was happening once every day, and is now getting more frequent. Can someone tell me the...
  3. Keep losing internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep losing internet connection: I have an Asus TUF laptop running Windows 11 version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3235. For the past few weeks it’s been losing the internet connection, and I have to restart to get back online. It was happening once every day, and is now getting more frequent. Can someone tell me the...
  4. System Restore in WIN10 keeps losing retsore points

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Restore in WIN10 keeps losing retsore points: How do I control System Restore in WIN10? System Restore use to be a very good tool years ago for computer repair and support, but now isn't very useful. I have set aside a sizable amount of space for restore points but they keep disappearing without my intervention. How do I...
  5. System Restore in WIN10 keeps losing retsore points

System Restore in WIN10 keeps losing retsore points: How do I control System Restore in WIN10? System Restore use to be a very good tool years ago for computer repair and support, but now isn't very useful. I have set aside a sizable amount of space for restore points but they keep disappearing without my intervention. How do I...
  6. System Restore in WIN10 keeps losing retsore points

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I keep losing connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep losing connection.: when playing Red Dead Redemption 2 online is the worse. I have spent weeks trying every suggestion they make. This started happening just after an upgrade to faster optic internet. Same provider. Also noted that when playing Sodoku in Facebook, I will get a steady...
  8. I keep losing connection.

I keep losing connection.: when playing Red Dead Redemption 2 online is the worse. I have spent weeks trying every suggestion they make. This started happening just after an upgrade to faster optic internet. Same provider. Also noted that when playing Sodoku in Facebook, I will get a steady...
  9. I keep losing connection.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. My Monitor keeps causing windows to lose display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Monitor keeps causing windows to lose display: I had a monitor that used a HDMI to VGA adaptor and when the Laptop was unlocked, I kept the windows open on the second screen. But The old monitor died, now the new monitor has a direct HDMI connection, but when I lock the PC, The display goes to standby. When the PC is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows keeps losing time

2. windows 10 keeps losing time