Windows 10: windows 10 keeps minimizing my games to desktop

Discus and support windows 10 keeps minimizing my games to desktop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This just happens recently. If I play a game at Fullscreen, it minimize / alt tab to desktop. If I'm on windowed mode, I see flickering color change on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/magik_koopa990, May 16, 2022.

1. windows 10 keeps minimizing my games to desktop

This just happens recently. If I play a game at Fullscreen, it minimize / alt tab to desktop. If I'm on windowed mode, I see flickering color change on the top of the tab color. I tried solutions like disabling Xbox game bar and rolled back graphics driver.

submitted by /u/magik_koopa990
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/magik_koopa990, May 16, 2022
  2. MSuser89 Win User

games keeps minimizing windows 10

games keeps minimizing windows 10. when I play a game in fullscreen mode it keeps minimizing every few seconds. it doesn't happened playing in windowed mode. im playing with xbox360 controller. happen after a recent windows 10 update. Ive also recently
    installed a new videocard. how to fix?

MSuser89, May 16, 2022
  3. tomdsr Win User
    games keep minimizing to taskbar

Do you have a key on your keyboard like i circled in the pics? If yes, point at any file on your desktop and tap it, you'll see that right click menu popup. Any chance you are bumping that key?

windows 10 keeps minimizing my games to desktop [​IMG]

windows 10 keeps minimizing my games to desktop [​IMG]

tomdsr, May 16, 2022
  4. windows 10 keeps minimizing my games to desktop

Why are my games minimizing when there is no mouse activity or minimizing randomly?

Hi Walter,

To address your concern, we suggest that you refer to StevenN.'s response on this related

thread
    for some troubleshooting steps.

Regards.

Michael Tus, May 16, 2022
Thema:

windows 10 keeps minimizing my games to desktop

1. windows 10 keeps minimizing my games to desktop - Similar Threads - keeps minimizing games

2. Games keep minimizing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep minimizing: Recently, within the past week, my computer has started to minimize my full screen games every 10 minutes or so. I can't figure out the cause and I've tried multiple fixes. Things I've tried:-Making sure everything is up to date GPU drivers and Windows-turning off game...
  3. Games keep minimizing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games keep minimizing: Recently, within the past week, my computer has started to minimize my full screen games every 10 minutes or so. I can't figure out the cause and I've tried multiple fixes. Things I've tried:-Making sure everything is up to date GPU drivers and Windows-turning off game...
  4. Games keep minimizing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games keep minimizing: I have certain games that will not stay full screen, no matter what i try. Ive turned off game mod xbox game bar, turned of hdr, and some other basic things.Its makes these games unplayable, just trying to play fallout 4. I cant find anything that fixes my issue...
  5. Games keep minimizing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep minimizing: I have certain games that will not stay full screen, no matter what i try. Ive turned off game mod xbox game bar, turned of hdr, and some other basic things.Its makes these games unplayable, just trying to play fallout 4. I cant find anything that fixes my issue...
  6. games keep minimizing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    games keep minimizing: ANY of my games randomly minimize, windows antivirus doesnt detect anything and i downloaded malwarebytes, they found a ton of viruses, i deleted all but that didnt help, i did an sfc/scannow, it showed that there are corrupt files that they couldnt repair, i was thinking...
  7. Games keep minimizing to desktop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Games keep minimizing to desktop.: Hey everyone! So Ive started having this issue with my pc where all games just keep minimizing to the desktop randomly on their own. Its really annoying and I dont know whats causing it. Are any of you guys experiencing this at the moment? I havent changed any of my settings...
  8. Games minimizing to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games minimizing to desktop: This is just a heads up in case you're suddenly finding your games minimizing to the desktop within the last couple of days. Up till yesterday, all my games ran great. Today, much frustration as games would open for 2 seconds then minimize, no matter which game I opened....
  9. Games minimizing to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games minimizing to desktop: It just started today. I haven't done anything, updated, downloaded, nothing along those lines. I've checked my keyboards, used 3 different ones. All have the same result. I do the same thing I've always done not closing background applications or windows on other...
  10. Windows 10 Minimizing Games to Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Minimizing Games to Desktop: Hi! I've had my custom built desktop for a few months now. It has Windows 10 Pro installed as the OS. The issue I am having is that when I try to play games in fullscreen mode, they will periodically be minimized to the desktop. It appears they are still running in the...