Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps not responding

Discus and support Windows 10 keeps not responding in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My windows keeps getting crashed after I try to shut it down or restart it. I can't open the task manager or kill any program. Also, when I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RichardRivaldo, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Windows 10 keeps not responding

My windows keeps getting crashed after I try to shut it down or restart it. I can't open the task manager or kill any program. Also, when I try to change my laptop fan or activate my pad through the Fn keys, it does not have any effects. Another problem I have in hand is Microsoft Store can't also install anything and I tried all solutions that I could found. I'm thinking to resetting the computer while keeping my data safe. Is it the best solution for my problem? If so, please provide me with instructions of how to do it safely. If not, please tell me a method that will surely works and not just any copy paste from the internet. Thank you so much.

*I am using Asus ROG GX531GV. Nothing is wrong with its performance, except that sometimes even the File Explorer also crashes and leads to the problem above.

:)

RichardRivaldo, Sep 17, 2020
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 keeps not responding

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 keeps not responding

1. Windows 10 keeps not responding - Similar Threads - keeps responding

2. My mouse won't respond to clicks, keeps scrolling on it's own. Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse won't respond to clicks, keeps scrolling on it's own. Please help!: Hello, my mouse hasn't been working properly, it has been going on for three weeks now. I think it was because I downloaded a program that gave me malware. I checked my device manager and noticed some errors on the other devices. I reinstalled the drivers like the system...
  3. My mouse won't respond to clicks, keeps scrolling on it's own. Please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My mouse won't respond to clicks, keeps scrolling on it's own. Please help!: Hello, my mouse hasn't been working properly, it has been going on for three weeks now. I think it was because I downloaded a program that gave me malware. I checked my device manager and noticed some errors on the other devices. I reinstalled the drivers like the system...
  4. My mouse won't respond to clicks, keeps scrolling on it's own. Please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows keeps crashing, application don't respond

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows keeps crashing, application don't respond: I got a new PC a few weeks ago and had this problem where Windows would stop responding after a game would freeze. There are times when I can't open the task manager, neither from the task bar nor from the shortcut key. In some instances the task manager would open up, but I...
  6. Windows keeps crashing, application don't respond

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps crashing, application don't respond: I got a new PC a few weeks ago and had this problem where Windows would stop responding after a game would freeze. There are times when I can't open the task manager, neither from the task bar nor from the shortcut key. In some instances the task manager would open up, but I...
  7. Windows keeps crashing, application don't respond

8. Task manager keeps "not responding"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task manager keeps "not responding": Hi! This problem only occurred today. Clicking the "x" button on my task manager causes it to freeze and "not respond". I have researched about similar problems and solutions including running the cmd and even checking for updates and rebooting my computer like a million...
  9. Task manager keeps "not responding"

Task manager keeps "not responding": Hi! This problem only occurred today. Clicking the "x" button on my task manager causes it to freeze and "not respond". I have researched about similar problems and solutions including running the cmd and even checking for updates and rebooting my computer like a million...
  10. File Explorer keeps not responding.

File Explorer keeps not responding.: I have tried all the obvious solutions but no improvement. Even Task Manager finds it hard to close.New Lenovo desktop computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-keeps-not-responding/4109a51f-bd65-49cd-8e55-c9c91f4071ea