Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps on BSOD. Minidump files attached, please help

Discus and support Windows 10 keeps on BSOD. Minidump files attached, please help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have to do this quick since there's no telling when it'll happen again.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by UniAyeDee, Jun 6, 2020.

1. UniAyeDee Win User

Windows 10 keeps on BSOD. Minidump files attached, please help

I have to do this quick since there's no telling when it'll happen again.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FVltl5ATu51ohYYl63dIohgkHT5HDuKH/view?usp=sharing

Problems started happening few days ago, now it's happening every 10 minutes, sometimes can't get pass BIOS and it's stuck there.

Tried rolling back prev update, and reinstalling graphics drivers. I think it's a driver issue but don't know which one. Any help?

:)

UniAyeDee, Jun 6, 2020
  2. ra[g]e Win User
    ra[g]e, Jun 6, 2020
  3. axe0 Win User
    BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums Windows 10 keeps on BSOD. Minidump files attached, please help :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Windows 10 keeps on BSOD. Minidump files attached, please help [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

axe0, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Protik Win User

Frequent BSOD after moving Windows 10 to SSD (minidump files attached)

Hi,

I have recently moved Windows 10 installation of my Thinkpad L440 to a SSD. But after that I am having frequent BSOD. The BSOD happens without any explicit action within some intervals. To pinpoint what's causing this, I have done the following:

1. Ran Lenovo provided memtest which found no issues.

2. Tried to run verifier. But after enabling that could not boot to my installation. So had to go safe mode and disable verifier.

3. Ran 'chkdisk /f /r' but got no violations.

So here is the link of one minidump, MSinfo file and drivers list:
    link to dropbox

For now I only have one minidump because during BSOD OS is not able to write minidump files.

Any insight regarding the BSOD will be really appreciated.

Protik, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 keeps on BSOD. Minidump files attached, please help - Similar Threads - keeps BSOD Minidump

2. BSOD Win 10 minidump uploaded, please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Win 10 minidump uploaded, please help: Hi, I am having randomly BSOD. Sometimes when working sometimes when the PC is idle. Would appreciate any help. I ve uploaded minidump file here, since I read that this might help finding the issue....
  3. Constant BSOD. Minidump attached.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD. Minidump attached.: Created a new build today. Had numerous BSOD throughout the day. Fresh install of Windows 10, specs below: MB - Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro AX. CPU - Ryzen 5 3600 RAM - 32GB Corsair Vengence LPX 2*16GB 3600mhz GPU - 1070 8GB Strix STORAGE PCIE - 4.0 1TB Sabrent Rocket m.2...
  4. Frequent BSODs minidump files attached

Frequent BSODs minidump files attached: Hello, I've been experiencing numerous blue screens in the last month or so, with a dozen or more different stop codes. I suspect this is being caused by a faulty driver on my PC, but disabling individual devices through device manager and uninstalling/reinstalling/updating...
  5. Windows 10 BSOD - hal.dll - minidump attached

Windows 10 BSOD - hal.dll - minidump attached: Had this BSOD today. I had this awhile back and the cause of it was also hal.dll. Just curious if someone can tell me what caused this BSOD? Previously the issue was with driver from C-Media Electronics. Is this the same problem this time?...
  6. Help on Minidump file regarding BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help on Minidump file regarding BSOD: Where can I get help on interpreting the minidump file for random BSOD? submitted by /u/brucehhlo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gxlq0q/help_on_minidump_file_regarding_bsod/
  7. Memory Management BSOD Logs and Minidump files attached

Memory Management BSOD Logs and Minidump files attached: I recently installed new ram into my computer, and since then have experienced occasional BSOD each day Memory management was the most recent one, but there were others that were different before. Honestly, I don't have enough understanding to know whether the RAM is faulty,...
  8. Repeated BSOD - Minidump attached

Repeated BSOD - Minidump attached: Hello all, Tried a couple of things from the last thread but still not getting much traction. I blue screened 2x last night and 3x times this morning. No discernible pattern still; the one from last night was during a game of Apex Legends after a full day of use in which I...
  9. BSOD - minidumps attached.

BSOD - minidumps attached.: have had BSODs occuring over the last few days. checked with bluescreenviewer and seem to be 3 issues highlighted[ATTACH] attached minidumps: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OZURP6sD2U0ZJu38EJMEKWtX4F4NKMnF System info: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version...
  10. BSOD daily. Minidump in attachment

BSOD daily. Minidump in attachment: Hi. iv been having this problem now for a while that i get blue screen page fault in nonpaged area. i get it daily atleast 1 or 2 times a day. i recently bought a new pc everything is new in it. But i also had the same problem in my old pc. i still cant figure out why i...