Windows 10: Windows 10 Keeps On Crashing After Update

Discus and support Windows 10 Keeps On Crashing After Update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So about two weeks ago I updated my PC, and about 20 - 30 minutes afterward it crashed, at first I thought this was normal then it kept on crashing to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by aerchean53, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Keeps On Crashing After Update

So about two weeks ago I updated my PC, and about 20 - 30 minutes afterward it crashed, at first I thought this was normal then it kept on crashing to a point where I could only be on for about 10 minutes then it crashed again, what's going on?

:)

aerchean53, Mar 17, 2019
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Mar 17, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Windows 10 Update Keeps Crashing My Computer

Hi,

It is possible that your computer keeps crashing after update due to a corrupted installation or compatibility issue. Since you've mentioned that you want to hide updates, to address your issue, if you would like, we suggest that you follow the steps in
    these articles below on how to temporary hide updates or schedule updates:

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you submit a feedback and suggestion by clicking on this
    link.
    We consider suggestions and comments provided by our users. These queries are being collated, reviewed, and can be considered for future updates.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Mar 17, 2019
  4. peach1971 Win User

Windows 10 Keeps On Crashing After Update

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Keeps On Crashing After Update

1. Windows 10 Keeps On Crashing After Update - Similar Threads - Keeps Crashing Update

2. Windows update keeps on crashing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update keeps on crashing: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 520 and 2 months back, a new update came and after that update every update crashes. My updates are stuck and inorder to deal with this I turned off updates but windows doesn't care about what setting I do, it keeps installing new "important" and...
  3. Windows 10 crashing after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashing after update: After updating Windows 10 the PC is crashing completely. How can I fix this without losing programs and files? Remembering that, for updating, the computer spent hours installing. It is a Dell Inspiron 15 5566....
  4. Updated to windows 10, computer keeps crashing

Updated to windows 10, computer keeps crashing: Hello, I upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7 just before the beginning of the year and for some reason my computer keeps crashing at random intervals. It goes to the blue screen and at the bottom says "Critical Structure Corruption" and restarts. When it first started...
  5. Threat service keeps crashing after latest Windows 10 update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Threat service keeps crashing after latest Windows 10 update: After the latest update, the built-in Windows 10 threat service keeps crashing and won't restart until I reboot my computer. It stays running for about ten minutes or less and then crashes again. When I click the "Restart now" button under "Virus and threat protection", after...
  6. Windows 10 1803 update keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1803 update keeps crashing: Hi - My laptop crashes when trying to update Windows 10 to release 1803. Gets stuck at 1% in the "Working on updates" screen. Sometimes the wheel keeps turning, sometimes it doesn't. After 24hs or so, I turn it off, and Windows goes back to the earlier version with no...
  7. Games keeps crashing after 1803 update

Games keeps crashing after 1803 update: After the 1803 update my Microsoft games in Windows 10 version1809 keep crashing. I mean Solitaire collection and Microsoft jigsaw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-keeps-crashing-after-1803-update/c136edf3-db49-4fec-b853-045f521159ca
  8. asphalt 8 keeps crashing after the updation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 8 keeps crashing after the updation: my laptop works on windows 10 version 1803 os build 17134.228 (current). i had asphalt 8 running perfectly fine. but then on 22-8-1018 i did the below mentioned things after which it stopped working : 1)i ran a driver upgrade to Intel HD Graphics Driver - A14 using dell...
  9. Windows live Photo Gallery keeps crashing after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows live Photo Gallery keeps crashing after Windows 10 update: Since upgrading to Windows 10 the Windows live Photo Gallery crashes when I select more than one photo and right-click. When I use resize or delete all from the menu bar it works fine. Is there a way to resolve this? 13465
  10. Windows Explorer Keep Crashing After Every Updates?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer Keep Crashing After Every Updates?: Hello first of all i like win 10 but when is start doing its own things its a pain in the ass and annoying system. For the past few weeks since last few updates i have this annoying problem for example: When i boot my pc or launch its everything ok then windows explorer...