Windows 10: windows 10 keeps on restarting after using the shift F10 method

Discus and support windows 10 keeps on restarting after using the shift F10 method in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi guys im new here and i need your help, i have this tablet run by windows 10 the problem is i have restarted it and it failed to reset because it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ludy, Feb 17, 2016.

1. ludy Win User

windows 10 keeps on restarting after using the shift F10 method

hi guys im new here and i need your help, i have this tablet run by windows 10 the problem is i have restarted it and it failed to reset because it shutdown and when i turned it on again it shows an error that you need to restart it then i followed the steps on youtube that using shiftF10 and when it is done it restarted and i thought its going to continue reset but when it shows the reset percentage it restarts again and again. please help

:)

2. Poppy_904 Win User

"the computer restarted unexpectedly" loop

I reset my "linx" tablet/laptop and there is just a constant loop of "the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows, click OK to restart the computer, then restart installation."

I have tried the shift+f10 and the fn+shift+f10 but they dont work.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Poppy_904, Feb 17, 2016
  3. Nachi113 Win User
    Installation Error(Windows 10) On A MacBook Air

Hi,

I just installed Windows on my MacBook Air (Early 2015) using Bootcamp, and on finishing the initial installation(the one with the language and keyboard settings), I get this message every time I boot into Windows: "The computer restarted unexpectedly
    or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK" to restart the computer, and then restart the installation."

Pressing the Shift+F10 gives me no results, neither does pressing Shift+fn+F10.

Please Help ME!!

Nachi113, Feb 17, 2016
Thema:

windows 10 keeps on restarting after using the shift F10 method

1. windows 10 keeps on restarting after using the shift F10 method - Similar Threads - keeps restarting using

2. Windows 10 keeps restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keeps restarting: Hi! My Windows 10 desktop keeps restarting over and over whenever I turn it on, without ever reaching the sign-in screen. I've tried F8 and Shift+F8 to try to force it into Safe Mode, but it doesn't work. Are there any other options that I might have? Thanks!...
  3. How can I change the Shift+Fn+F10 shortcut to something easier?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I change the Shift+Fn+F10 shortcut to something easier?: On my previous device the keyboard had a very useful Menu/Application key that opened a context menu that simulated a right click. My current device does not have this button and has made correcting misspelled words much more tedious seeing as how the only shortcut for...
  4. Shift+Restart not wotking 17763 1809

in Windows 10 Support
    Shift+Restart not wotking 17763 1809: Not sure when this started but pressing Shift+Restart no longer allows me to get to Advanced boot options for Safe Mode. I don't know if this started with the initial 1809 17763.1 FU or not but it's been awhile. Anyone else have this problem? Any ideas how to fix? I don't...
  5. Windows 10 keeps restarting

Windows 10 keeps restarting: Hi! My Windows 10 desktop keeps restarting over and over whenever I turn it on, without ever reaching the sign-in screen. I've tried F8 and Shift+F8 to try to force it into Safe Mode, but it doesn't work. Are there any other options that I might have? Thanks!...
  6. windows 10 keeps reverting data back after a restart and keeps crashing.

windows 10 keeps reverting data back after a restart and keeps crashing.: The most recent update for windows failed in the middle of installation. I can not get the update to install and my computer keeps randomly crashing. Upon restart, all of my files and programs have been reverted to a point about a week ago. programs I have uninstalled are...
  7. WIndows 10 Keep restarting Randomly

WIndows 10 Keep restarting Randomly: Hello everyone, I notice my PC often restart. I am not sure what cause that happen I am posting Screen shot. This happen every once a while let say about 4 -5 days later. 101689
  8. How to do Ctrl+Shift+F10 on laptop keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to do Ctrl+Shift+F10 on laptop keyboard: I can trigger a Fn key on my HP Spectre laptop by using the fn key. However, How do you do Ctrl+Shift+F10? Thanks, Jon 106934
  9. Build update Diagnostic prompt (Shift+F10 to get command prompt) gone?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Build update Diagnostic prompt (Shift+F10 to get command prompt) gone?: The Update process for new Windows 10 builds has shown evolutionary changes over the past two years as part of the Insider Preview Programme. One noticeable change has been that the ability, by default, to observe behind the scenes events by opening a command prompt with...
  10. Windows 10 keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 keeps restarting: Migrated my Toshiba laptop last November from Windows 8 to Windows 10. Now the laptop keeps restarting. Researched the issue and learned that the issue started last summer. The laptop does NOT have a DVD player. Can anyone please help?*Sad 37699