Windows 10: windows 10 keeps on restarting after using the shift F10 method

Discus and support windows 10 keeps on restarting after using the shift F10 method in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi guys im new here and i need your help, i have this tablet run by windows 10 the problem is i have restarted it and it failed to reset because it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ludy, Feb 17, 2016.

1. ludy Win User

windows 10 keeps on restarting after using the shift F10 method

hi guys im new here and i need your help, i have this tablet run by windows 10 the problem is i have restarted it and it failed to reset because it shutdown and when i turned it on again it shows an error that you need to restart it then i followed the steps on youtube that using shiftF10 and when it is done it restarted and i thought its going to continue reset but when it shows the reset percentage it restarts again and again. please help

:)

2. Poppy_904 Win User

"the computer restarted unexpectedly" loop

I reset my "linx" tablet/laptop and there is just a constant loop of "the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows, click OK to restart the computer, then restart installation."

I have tried the shift+f10 and the fn+shift+f10 but they dont work.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Poppy_904, Feb 17, 2016
  3. Nachi113 Win User
    Installation Error(Windows 10) On A MacBook Air

Hi,

I just installed Windows on my MacBook Air (Early 2015) using Bootcamp, and on finishing the initial installation(the one with the language and keyboard settings), I get this message every time I boot into Windows: "The computer restarted unexpectedly
    or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK" to restart the computer, and then restart the installation."

Pressing the Shift+F10 gives me no results, neither does pressing Shift+fn+F10.

Please Help ME!!

Nachi113, Feb 17, 2016
Thema:

windows 10 keeps on restarting after using the shift F10 method

1. windows 10 keeps on restarting after using the shift F10 method - Similar Threads - keeps restarting using

2. shift+f10 not working in windows 11 1992 build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    shift+f10 not working in windows 11 1992 build: shift+f10 not working in windows 11 1992 build https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shiftf10-not-working-in-windows-11-1992-build/4c65dad9-b26a-4d07-bd06-22be6e2b7a14
  3. shift+f10 not working in windows 11 1992 build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    shift+f10 not working in windows 11 1992 build: shift+f10 not working in windows 11 1992 build https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shiftf10-not-working-in-windows-11-1992-build/4c65dad9-b26a-4d07-bd06-22be6e2b7a14
  4. Shift+F10 is not working in MS-Excel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift+F10 is not working in MS-Excel: The Shift+F10 command is not opening the context menu in MS-Excel from 2 days.What could be reason for this error and what will be the way to address it?RegardsRohit...
  5. Shift+F10 is not working in MS-Excel

Shift+F10 is not working in MS-Excel: The Shift+F10 command is not opening the context menu in MS-Excel from 2 days.What could be reason for this error and what will be the way to address it?RegardsRohit...
  6. Computer stuck in loop of windows restarted unexpectedly, shift+f10 and shift+fn+f10....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stuck in loop of windows restarted unexpectedly, shift+f10 and shift+fn+f10....: Computer stuck in loop of windows restarted unexpectedly. F10+shift or f10+shift+fn are unresponsive suggestions on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-stuck-in-loop-of-windows-restarted/61807c96-e941-4f53-85e6-7e7ce59265fa
  7. Computer stuck in loop of windows restarted unexpectedly, shift+f10 and shift+fn+f10....

Computer stuck in loop of windows restarted unexpectedly, shift+f10 and shift+fn+f10....: Computer stuck in loop of windows restarted unexpectedly. F10+shift or f10+shift+fn are unresponsive suggestions on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-stuck-in-loop-of-windows-restarted/61807c96-e941-4f53-85e6-7e7ce59265fa
  8. Shift +F10 not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift +F10 not working.: Hi there, I am trying to install windows 11 on a virtual machine on a Mac mini but the Shift + F10 button won't engage the windows command prompt during the installation. Is there another way of doing this? Thank you, with regards Robert....
  9. Shift +F10 not working.

Shift +F10 not working.: Hi there, I am trying to install windows 11 on a virtual machine on a Mac mini but the Shift + F10 button won't engage the windows command prompt during the installation. Is there another way of doing this? Thank you, with regards Robert....
  10. Windows installation cannot proceed (shift + f10 made it worse)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows installation cannot proceed (shift + f10 made it worse): Hey, I just bought a computer off my cousin, and factory reset the computer. I woke up and the "Windows installation cannot proceed" was on the screen, so I looked up how to fix it, and now it's still in a continuous loop, but I can't press shift + f10. Idk what to do....