Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps rebooting on the booting screen. It does this for automatic repair mode as...

Discus and support Windows 10 keeps rebooting on the booting screen. It does this for automatic repair mode as... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC keeps rebooting a second or two after the windows 10 logo appears. I've tried restarting it a bunch of times to get it to automatic repair mode.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TommyLiang2, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Windows 10 keeps rebooting on the booting screen. It does this for automatic repair mode as...

My PC keeps rebooting a second or two after the windows 10 logo appears. I've tried restarting it a bunch of times to get it to automatic repair mode. Unfortunately it reboots within the first couple seconds of automatic repair mode as well so I can't get past the logo their either. I've tried using a usb stick to get into automatic repair mode, but again, it restarts within the first few seconds. I have no problem getting into the bios screen. My PC is dual booted with ubuntu 18. When booting into ubuntu, it does not restart, but instead I get an error screen saying: "32 bit relocation outside of kernel --system halted". Any advice on what could be wrong? I suspect it might be hardware, but all my connections seem fine. All pieces of my hardware seem to be correctly identified on the bios screen. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Specs:

Motherboard: ASRock B450M Pro4 Motherboard

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700x Eight-Core Processor

Memory: 2 x corsair 8gb

Storage: m.2 Intel SSD 6 1024 GB

Graphics: Geforce RTX 2070

:)

TommyLiang2, Jul 10, 2020

2. Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

litwicki24, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - Automatic Repair - boots in 2nd cycle

Hello. This is similiar topic on our forum but now i will explain more brighter.
    So last time after i change in my UEFI boot priority from :"UEFI USB KINGSTON" to "P1 SSD SAMSUNG EVO 250 GB" i am getting weird booting problem with Windows 10.

Windows 10 keeps rebooting on the booting screen. It does this for automatic repair mode as... [​IMG]

When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc. Then after this i get screen with Your pc did not start correctly or Automatic Repair couldnt repair your pc . And when i click restart then Windows 10 boot fine. So i am needing 2 boots to boot properly to windows.

My disk is on MBR partirion. Is this related to my UEFI/Partitions?

Somebody said to me this:"UEFI booting requires a GPT disk. This is why Windows has to fix itself and only boots in 2nd cycle - as you keep trying to boot UEFI to an MBR disk."

Also i know that UEFI firmware can emulate BIOS functionality (CSM/Legacy) and work with MBR disks just fine. Or i am wrong? And cause is elsewhere?

I am a little confused. Thx for reply. My ssd Samsung Evo 250 GB , rams 2x8gb DDR3 Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz.

litwicki24, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Windows 10 keeps rebooting on the booting screen. It does this for automatic repair mode as...

Can't get out of automatic repair mode

Friend messed up his windows 10 install some how. Everytime I try to boot the computer, it goes into windows automatic repair mode, and shows the following screen. I'm want to reformat it and install 7 home premium on it, but no matter what setting I set for boot order, it will not boot from my thumb drive and start the reformat/install process. It just keeps going back to the screen in the screen shot. It a HP 2000 laptop I'm trying to do this on.

Why won't this thing reformat?

Windows 10 keeps rebooting on the booting screen. It does this for automatic repair mode as... pict.jpg

BarbaricSoul, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 keeps rebooting on the booting screen. It does this for automatic repair mode as...

1. Windows 10 keeps rebooting on the booting screen. It does this for automatic repair mode as... - Similar Threads - keeps rebooting booting

2. Winows does not boot and showing automatic repair.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winows does not boot and showing automatic repair.: Windows 10 not able to boot,after automatic repair noting happen,windows failed to boot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winows-does-not-boot-and-showing-automatic-repair/61cea1ff-500e-4214-b032-410d3822aadc
  3. Winows does not boot and showing automatic repair.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Winows does not boot and showing automatic repair.: Windows 10 not able to boot,after automatic repair noting happen,windows failed to boot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winows-does-not-boot-and-showing-automatic-repair/61cea1ff-500e-4214-b032-410d3822aadc
  4. Winows does not boot and showing automatic repair.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 safe mode works but normal mode boot loop automatic repair

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 safe mode works but normal mode boot loop automatic repair: I'm sure you are busy so I'll try to make it as short as possible. Thanks in advance for reading. Windows system: Virtualbox VM, migrated into KVM. This vm boots just fine in virtualbox. Issue: Preparing automatic repair boot loop during boot in kvm. Attempted remedies: 1....
  6. Windows 10 "Automatic Repair" mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 "Automatic Repair" mode: My personal computer is stuck in "Automatic Repair" mode. I have forgotten my admin password and the email account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I used when I created the admin password is no longer valid. We are on gmail now. Every option under "Automatic...
  7. Automatic repair mode

Automatic repair mode: Hi Laptop went into automatic repair mode, blue screen came up with A list of options tried a few without luck, then tried to reset laptop & save files & laptop has been stuck on repairing disk errors for 2 days....
  8. Windows 10 blue screen automatic repair does not work

Windows 10 blue screen automatic repair does not work: Hello, I have a Lenovo ideapad 320 with windows 10 installed. I created a USB to do a clean install of windows 10. Ever since I have done clean install I am getting blue screen freezes every few months. I followed instructions for clean install here but I think I did not...
  9. Automatic Repair on Boot Keeps Happening

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic Repair on Boot Keeps Happening: I have a desktop PC using a Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UDH mother board c. 2012 with the latest BIOS and running Windows 10 v1809. I turn the PC off at the mains when not in use I've had a few occurrences during the past 3 years when the PC fails to boot on initial power on and goes...
  10. Windows 10 not booting and not entering safe mode through automatic repair.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 not booting and not entering safe mode through automatic repair.: I have been facing this issue since past 3 days. Yesterday somehow after resetting my Bios to default I could login in but the screen was freezing. I faced this issue of disk space. (See attached image). [IMG] After sometime it froze. I had to force shutdown using power...