Windows 10: windows 10 keeps refreshing

Discus and support windows 10 keeps refreshing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; windows 10 keeps refreshing, would not want to erase HD,what to do/... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fbarsan, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Fbarsan Win User

windows 10 keeps refreshing

windows 10 keeps refreshing, would not want to erase HD,what to do/

:)

Fbarsan, Jul 19, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Refresh Windows 10  

Hello ixodid, windows 10 keeps refreshing :)

You have the option to "Keep my files" or "Remove everything" when refreshing Windows 10.

The steps in the tutorial are for "Keep my files", and why you see that below the table.

Brink, Jul 19, 2020
  4. COMPUTIAC Win User

Cannot access the Sound control panel

Here is a link on how to do a Refresh of Windows 10.
    This should correct the problems you have.

It will also install the best drivers MS can determine for the hardware found.
    Which means you will not have to search for or install any drivers yourself.

I suggest you do the Option 2.

Refresh Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

When you get to step 7, choose "Keep My Files"
    It will do this to your PC .

• This is to refresh Windows 10.
    • Reinstalls Windows 10 and keeps your personal files.
    • Removes apps and drivers you installed.
    • Removes changes you made to settings.
    • Removes any apps your PC manufacturer installed. (If your PC came with Windows 10, apps from your PC manufacturer will be reinstalled.)

COMPUTIAC, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

1. windows 10 keeps refreshing - Similar Threads - keeps refreshing

2. Desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing: I have read through all the posts to help fix this, but nothing helps. If i select reinstall windows keeping apps and files, it only lest me keep my files, not my apps/programs. If i do that it will take me days to get it all back. I tried the sfc /scannow but i can only do...
  3. Desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing: I have read through all the posts to help fix this, but nothing helps. If i select reinstall windows keeping apps and files, it only lest me keep my files, not my apps/programs. If i do that it will take me days to get it all back. I tried the sfc /scannow but i can only do...
  4. Desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why does the account page keep refreshing to the point i cant even use it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the account page keep refreshing to the point i cant even use it?: Been trying to change some microsoft account settings but every time i open the page, it refreshes as soon as it loads over and over again. Cannot do anything because as soon as i can press a button its already refreshed. Using Opera GX browser btw...
  6. Why does the account page keep refreshing to the point i cant even use it?

Why does the account page keep refreshing to the point i cant even use it?: Been trying to change some microsoft account settings but every time i open the page, it refreshes as soon as it loads over and over again. Cannot do anything because as soon as i can press a button its already refreshed. Using Opera GX browser btw...
  7. taskbar and desktop keep refreshing and lagging!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    taskbar and desktop keep refreshing and lagging!!: Hello! My desktop and taskbar keep refreshing every single minute and I can't use anything that's on my taskbar. I've tried restarting the windows explorer, deleting some programs, tried installing an antivirus system and so many other solutions but none of them has worked!...
  8. taskbar and desktop keep refreshing and lagging!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar and desktop keep refreshing and lagging!!: Hello! My desktop and taskbar keep refreshing every single minute and I can't use anything that's on my taskbar. I've tried restarting the windows explorer, deleting some programs, tried installing an antivirus system and so many other solutions but none of them has worked!...
  9. taskbar and desktop keep refreshing and lagging!!

10. PC keeps refreshing and freezing constantly

PC keeps refreshing and freezing constantly: Hello! I’m looking for some assistance on an issue I am currently facing with my PC. I purchased my PC 2 years ago and have not had any issues thus far up until a few days ago. My computer suddenly started not allowing certain applications to connect to my wifi, the screen...